• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π•‹π•™π•– 𝔾𝕦π•ͺ π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 β„‚π•™π•’π•šπ•£ {Specific Trope Character Request}

Zombie Stitches

24/7 Zombie
LETS GO BACK

• Zombie
  • she/her
  • CST
  • mirror poster
  • would like F/M on my end, but willing to play anything for you.
  • relatively busy, but tries to give you a post at least once a week. Possibly more if I'm super inspired!
  • already currently in way too many RPs, but I have some very specific cravings hopefully someone can help me with!
  • always willing to double, even with OC stuff.
I'm currently on the hunt for something very specific. I am deeply in love with super intelligent characters that fall under the typical tropes of 'Guy in the Chair'/The Smart Guy/Insufferable Genius/Playful Hacker/AI+Androids. (i.e: Q from Bond, Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, Sherlock Holmes, Conner from DBH etc) and would love you to play one for me. I am very much open to a multitude of settings, really. If you have a plot you've been really wanting to play, throw it my way. I am completely open to doubling if there is a character type you've been itching to play against or a story you really want to run.

• Let me know if you have any love for these character tropes, any real interest to play something like this for me!
  • Do you have a plot in mind or a setting you'd really like to dig your teeth into?
  • Would you like to double? If so, what character type are you really into having someone play for you?
  • Bonus points if you send me a sample of your writing so I can be sure we'll mesh well.

+spy thrillers+post-apocalypse+crime drama+andoids v humans+mysteries+supernatural+science fiction+space opera+super powers+

TO THE START

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back