• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Guise of Peace (Sonic the Hedgehog RP)

Mayali

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There were many times that Dr. Eggman would threaten Mobius, only to be stopped by Sonic and his friends. A continuous cycle that happened time and time again. Some didn't have time to become potentially world-shattering serious (Sonic Colors), but some did become potentially world-shattering in seriousness (The Metal Virus). Like everything, however, this cycle was bound to end at some point.

It'd been just another massive robot piloted by Dr. Eggman himself, protecting the newest energy source the man had been exploiting. During the battle against Sonic, the robot along with Eggman got knocked into the generator. The resulting explosion seemed like anti-matter had met matter. While Sonic and friends escaped from the destruction of the base...all the other Eggman bases also fell silent/offline with their doors sealing shut. Sonic and Tails broke into one eventually to search out any news about the missing doctor, but applying the external power they needed to force the door open triggered the base to self-destruct.

At which point it was clear the damage these bases would cause if opened wasn't worth the risk. They were instead left to slowly become overgrown.

Peace finally descended and some settled into this peacefulness quick...while others took years to get used to the fact that it was over. Even Sonic had some underlying nerves about it that Tails never got to help with that much because the topic would get turned onto the fox's own overworked state. He, among several others, was more caught up in everyone else adapting, be it just witnessing it or helping them out with their adaptation. It'd leave him insecure that he'd done enough for all of his friends during this period.

Several years later, Tails is near an old Eggman base to test out his newest invention when he discovers the base is open. His first instinct was to contact Sonic, except he remembers who had trouble adjusting to peace...and doesn't want to make them go through that again later if he can avoid it. So he only calls in those he's sure can handle readjusting later to help him investigate this new development. Starting with Rouge to find out if Team Dark or G.U.N. know anything about this.

What do you say? Is anyone interested in a bit of action, adventure, and mystery? Or in exploring what the characters' lives have grown into during these seemingly post-Eggman years? Please note I'm attempting to adapt this from a Sonic dream I had, but in personality, I am more a follower than a leader...but do want to try to create RPs. So if there are any suggestions about how I can improve things I'm open to hear them.

• You can play any characters from Modern Sonic Games or IDW comics. OC will get closer scrutiny to make sure they fit into the Games and IDW comics-type universe...but are still allowed if they do fit in.
  • Treat your fellow players like how you'd want to be treated...as in I hope that means you'll want to double-check on OOC/Plotting to make sure they're up for what you're wanting to RP.
  • Posts should be at least 2 sentences long, but I won't have any maximum requirements...just keep it to what you're comfortable with.
  • Once I've seen if there is enough interest in this idea, I'll get the character sheet and OOC/plotting threads up.

Last edited:
Let me know if their are any characters I've forgotten that you'd be interested in playing?

Those aware of the potential, new threat
Tails - Mayali Mayali
(Those helping Tails will be determined once I've seen what characters are taken)​
Rouge​
Shadow​
Omega​

Evils
???​

Those kept out of the loop, for now
Sonic​
Amy​
Knuckles​
Cream​
Cheese​
Gemerl​
Vanilla​
Vector​
Espio​
Charmy​
Tangle​
Whisper​
Jewel​
Belle​
Blaze​
Marine​
Silver - SheepKing SheepKing

Sample Character Sheet (for future reference if there is enough interest)
Name:
Canon or OC?:
Age: (RP takes place 6 or 7 years after Modern Sonic Games/IDW comics)
Appearance: (Written or image, but no inappropriate appropriating of someone's fanart)
Forms:
Abilities:
Basic Bio:
Extras: (Anything you want to add that is not covered in this)

Last edited:
This looks pretty neat! I’m not sure who I wanna be just yet but I’m thinking maybe either Silver, Surge, or (If it’s allowed) Cosmo

Last edited:
Can I play Sonic and my OC, Sapphire the Dragon?
It depends on how set you are on everything you have for your OC. Offhand the sizes I normally associate with dragons is a bit much in my opinion... But I used to play in a Pern PBEM....their dragons are what I normally default to when considering dragon sizes.

This looks pretty neat! I’m not sure who I wanna be just yet but I’m thinking maybe either Silver, Surge, or (If it’s allowed) Cosmo
Cosmo would be allowed. I'm not as familiar with the latter parts of Sonic X, but I would allow her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back