• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm sure Milby is quite familiar with attacking ankles and certainly would never forget to go for the kneecaps too.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia RatKing RatKing Uasal Uasal Key of Stars Key of Stars
Wizard gets +20 agility since I counted both his sparring posts as training. Eiru and Ruvo both had a rougher start... Though I fear for Wizard's health with Key's next post. If anyone hasn't updated their stats and wants me to change what I had listed for agility, now would be a good time to mention it 👍

Characters can only gain a max of 100 points through training before completing another mission, fyi.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia RatKing RatKing Uasal Uasal Key of Stars Key of Stars
Wizard gets +20 agility since I counted both his sparring posts as training. Eiru and Ruvo both had a rougher start... Though I fear for Wizard's health with Key's next post. If anyone hasn't updated their stats and wants me to change what I had listed for agility, now would be a good time to mention it 👍

Characters can only gain a max of 100 points through training before completing another mission, fyi.
Chinchia out here with those stat gains telling everyone that there is no excuse for being a manlet

Squat your way to 6ft and a six pack like a real adventurer

A rough start maybe, but things are improving bit by bit. Now to see how quickly the three get whacked and told to go again.

Just finished my study a few days ago so I'm feeling really good now. Been awhile since I posted here but I should be able to do it in a few days.

Hey y'all sorry for not posting for a long time, I've been incredibly busy with uni research. I will get a post out in the next few days.

Sylph Sylph I'm going to be this busy for a while longer at least so once this little storyline is done I'd like to retire Leo temporarily (could say he went with Cylia for a little while) and only keep Kathlyn active

Key of Stars Key of Stars Uasal Uasal RatKing RatKing Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Hi all, sorry for the long absence. After much deliberation I've decided to put Guild on hiatus, due to my being overextended between uni and other commitments.

I've loved having the chance to write with everyone, and I suspect I will return to Guild at some point in future to continue its story. If that does happen I will be sure to contact anyone still on RPNation and let you know, and characters would be welcome to return. For now I wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this such a fun and engaging RP over the two years it's been running, and I hope to see you all again in future <3

Welcome back, hope that university research wasn’t too stressful. I'll certainly be interested in the continuation. Common guilds may be banned, but we do have that nice new world map.

Welcome welcome! Unfortunately I'm already stretched pretty thin in terms of rp commitments so I'll have to pass for now. Though maybe in the future I could end up joining again.

None the less I wish you guys all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back