• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Huh, seems I indeed missed that second 'I' somehow.
No worries!

I'll be interested to see if Ruvo takes that offer. I feel like Wizard ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ) would do so in a heartbeat

So question time (for everyone), as well as a run down on what I've been contemplating. Holidays ended up being hectic due to some bloc subject semesters, but it's easing off now.

First of all, what do the updated stats look like for your characters that will be training? Including the record of their IC/OOC point source.

Second, what associated attributes do they want to improve? And how do they want to improve them? The current plan for training is +10 pts towards their dedicated attribute/s per post of actual working on their skills. It can be divided into +5 for two attributes if they're training both at the same time. That means stuff like weapons/equipment training will improve agility or strength (depending on the gear). Spell training improves magic. Crafting stuff improves dex (the most useless stat lol). Constitution involves enduring harsh conditions, and fortitude involves meditation or being put through stressful situations.

Ymir will be focusing on agility with the weapons training, though she should reaaallly try and get her magic stat up.
HISTORY
Silver Starting Rank: 250 pts
Rabid Rabbits (Copper I): 10 pts (260)
Winter is Coming (Copper II): 20 pts (280)
Icewall Mountains (Iron II): 40 pts (320)
Port Investigation (Iron I): 30 pts (350)
Sea Serpent Encounter: 20 pts (370)
Tournament Event (OOC): 50 pts (420)
Rumour Mill Event (OOC): 20 pts (440)
Circus Event (OOC): 20 pts (460)
Sacred Isles Expedition: 100 pts (560)
Silver Rank Potion: 250 pts (810)

Total Attribute Points: 810
Strength: 50​
Magic: 100​
Agility: 330​
Dexterity: 0​
Constitution: 230​
Fortitude: 100​
Characters can teach and train in the same post fyi, but they don't get any extra points for doing so.

I will probably increase Gion's agility and some strength so he's not minus anymore, and maybe a few fortitude. Also, I kinda forget how to calculate the stats, never bothered with it before. Gion done 1 mission and the circus OOC.

I'll be interested to see if Ruvo takes that offer. I feel like Wizard ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ) would do so in a heartbeat
Would not be surprised if the Wizard did so. Ruvo on the other hand being more cautious, well its certainly not as clear cut. I'll have to figure out just how he responds to the potentially deadly offer put forth in front of him.

Would not be surprised if the Wizard did so. Ruvo on the other hand being more cautious, well its certainly not as clear cut. I'll have to figure out just how he responds to the potentially deadly offer put forth in front of him.
This is Wizard Slander

This needs to be reported to the Wizard Police

I thought you were refering to scram a nuclear reactor. Which implies that said Wizard is a powerhouse.
Learn something new everyday, didn't realize the word could be applied in that context until now. Make sense though I suppose. But yes I meant it in the simpler way to mean 'get out of here'.

Merry Christmas for those of you who may celebrate it.
Merry Christmas! Can't believe I didn't get notified about this

The clouds don't seem all that happy, the spirits are upset with something from the looks of things.
Gotta ask--is that a Stardew reference? 😂 "The spirits are somewhat annoyed today. Luck will not be on your side."

Hoping to get a response up today. I have some cleaning to get through first

Uasal Uasal Were you planning on doing a post for Eiru before I do my next post for Cylia? Just want to make sure we are not both waiting for the other to post first to do a post

When someone is confident enough to fight four people at once in a training exercise you'd best bet it won't end too well for the amateurish weapon wielders. But I can't deny it may be the quickest method to teach the four at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back