• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Guess who's done with exaaaaaaams :bishiesparklesl:

I'll work on getting some posts out today. Hopefully everyone else is doing well :closedeyessmile:

The Wizard: Potion Azalea, I'm going on a quest and I need your strongest potions
Potion Azalea: You cannot handle our strongest potions. Kathlyn, prepare The Wizard some WEAKER potions

The Wizard: Potion Azalea, I'm going on a quest and I need your strongest potions
Potion Azalea: You cannot handle our strongest potions. Kathlyn, prepare The Wizard some WEAKER potions
But not TOO many weaker potions. Just the one. And make sure he doesn't fall over

General guide for attribute potion side-effects:
  • Copper-level is unpleasant, but the worst is usually feeling fatigued for a couple hours.
  • Iron-level can have leave people bed-ridden for up to a day.
  • Silver-level tends to have the more fever-type effects, and can take anywhere from one day up to three to fully recover.
  • Gold-level is by far the worst, taking two to four days to stop feeling like death.
Adventurers can still function while they have side-effects from the potions, it's just really unpleasant. And feels a lot like it would going to work sick.

So, whose characters like rain? Muahahah. Ymir despises it—who decided water belonged in the sky anyway? Meanwhile it's Azalea's favourite weather. Milby hates getting her fur wet and goes stir crazy being inside. Tyron is largely indifferent. He doesn't like thunder, but the sound of rain is calming.

I've thrown in a timeskip since it'll help characters get over their recovery. Now to find somewhere they can train that isn't soggy!

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Gion's post was so cute! Award for guild's most wholesome duo goes to the undead skeleton and his firebreathing turkey, hahah

So, whose characters like rain? Muahahah. Ymir despises it—who decided water belonged in the sky anyway? Meanwhile it's Azalea's favourite weather. Milby hates getting her fur wet and goes stir crazy being inside. Tyron is largely indifferent. He doesn't like thunder, but the sound of rain is calming.

I've thrown in a timeskip since it'll help characters get over their recovery. Now to find somewhere they can train that isn't soggy!

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Gion's post was so cute! Award for guild's most wholesome duo goes to the undead skeleton and his firebreathing turkey, hahah
Thanks, Gion is indeed my most wholesome character and now he's a dad. While he doesn't have anything against rain, with this one being big enough to cause flooding I would say: RIP Gion's box house.

Thanks, Gion is indeed my most wholesome character and now he's a dad. While he doesn't have anything against rain, with this one being big enough to cause flooding I would say: RIP Gion's box house.
It did occur to me that Gion's house may meet an unfortunate end. Looks like he'll have to move into to the guild find another box

I think I will make him go the street musician route for now, while occasionally helping with the flood relief. Can be a good way to narrate how some of the city people started to accept him.

Not a bottom by choice*
Morning Way GIF

Looks like they can kill you / actually a cinnamon roll: Azalea
Looks like a cinnamon roll / can actually kill you: Kathlyn

Edit:
Wants to look like they can kill you / actually a cinnamon roll: Wizard

Last edited:
Ruvo does somewhat like light rain fall, but he still definitely prefer sunny weather over having to deal with rain at all especially after being stuck in a storm while transporting the spear.

Now I don't know about there being a dry venue for training, might have to be one of those things where one has to tough it out in the rain. In the intervening time would it be presumed reports were given to Azalea or does that still need to be done?

From the last post of the expedition thread, Ymir was promoted to Silver 1 while Leo was promoted to Iron 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back