• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Would Nanalee even know that was the headmaster? Or did some random bird fly swoop in out of nowhere, EAT the weapon they risked their lives to bring home, then fly off... Poor Nanalee

Now that you mention it, I guess they probably wouldn't given how illusive Pri is typically and that Nanalee wasn't in the guild hall for too long before joining the expedition. But hey if they are lucky only the malevolent energy of the spear was consumed after the net was torn up and the actual physical spear is fine. If not then its going to be quite the shock to hear to news of what happened to the relic.

Eiru was carrying the spear though not Nanalee? Though im now at a loss for how eiru will respond. At least she's familiar with Pri though

Eiru was carrying the spear though not Nanalee? Though im now at a loss for how eiru will respond. At least she's familiar with Pri though
Going back to track where the spear was stated to be it seems you are indeed correct. Spear was originally being dragged around by Leo and was set down as the party had their discussion. It was then picked back up by Eiru as they went to speak to Angora. Suppose that slipped under the radar and the latest post with Ymir where the spear's location was brought up took precedent mistakenly.

RatKing RatKing ill wait for your post first if thats ok with you
That's fine by me. I'll see if I can get something written later today.

I missed that in my response, though it's probably easiest to assume she left the spear outside with Nanalee. I don't think anyone in the group wants Eiru near that weapon after the last incident anyway lol

I missed that in my response, though it's probably easiest to assume she left the spear outside with Nanalee. I don't think anyone in the group wants Eiru near that weapon after the last incident anyway lol

Suppose then for the purposes of my next post, I'll move forward with that assumption in mind.

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Poor Kathlyn, I'm sorry ( ╥ω╥ ) She's getting looked down on so much in the last few posts

And Leo's 'bout to have a real fun time when Tyron of all people shows up with his sister. Red boi is 100% tagging along to see him get turned into an icecube

He's back! Azalea is going to actually brake down when Tyron and Cylia walk in.

When Kathlyn returns like "oh did anything happen while I was away?"

Azalea just mumbles to herself while she walks away "DiD aNyThInG hApPeN wHeN I WaS aWaY"

how so specifically?
  • The image itself looks like how a modern day librarian or professor might dress.
  • "A reinforced leather briefcase full of research and miscellaneous utensils, like scissors, tweezers, tongs, some vials." Again a very modern description that reinforces the impressions of the image.
Apart from that:
  • As far as I can see, it is not reasonable that she goes from "a library-dweller, a researcher, and used work directly with the local library" to "some even hypothesizes that she deal with intercontinental kingdoms and empires."
  • Wind & Spirit are not suitable affinities for sharing senses with other creatures.
Could I ask that you use some of your old characters rather than creating any new ones. To date (that I can recall) you have Themisto, Phaedra, F'aer'nun, Edwin, Rajjie and Andromeda.

Could I ask that you use some of your old characters rather than creating any new ones
It is kinda hard and especially weird to run Themisto, F'aer'nun-thae, and Rajjie. While Edwin and Phaedra is the easiest, especially the former, the latter is weird too. Phaedra was similar to Leo, but more akin to rap, focusing on wordplays, aliteration, and every fun thing of poetry, literature and whatnot, and all of this had to be supported by world/lore.
Edwin is too edgy, and i hated him.
Rajjie had a skillset conditional, or too specialized for the sea, and the sea only.
Themisto is the hardest to fit to world/lore, while she was made for this world, everything needs to be talked through, specified, even if redacted for public eyes. Her skillset was made to match Eiru, and if they both united, they would achieve things impossible. And lore wise her species was supposed to be so old that time forgot them, probably who would remember them would be some immortal races and even then the generation that knew them is gone.
F'aer'nun-thae is just weird. The ciarathians near more to astral plane than physical world, particularly the class that deals with dreams. And they are, for all that matters, complex to delve into. And specifing her skillset is well... a hassle, but doable enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back