• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll honestly admit to being a bit nervous about starting to post. I'm not really used to group roleplays, so if I make a mistake or anything just tell me!
Not at all! Kaleen's post is great. Groups can be pretty overwhelming to start but as long as there's nothing majorly contradictory or confusing in a response it's usually fine. I'm happy for Kaleen to join Milby in her quest to fight the behemoth if she so wishes. Seems like it would be something right up the half-orc's alley!

Perhaps she would lead him to treasure, a tale Yuri had once told him of a tiny being leading others to gold if they were followed.
Milby is a leprechaun CONFIRMED. Trouble-making included.

Starting off with Leo and Kathlyn, let me know if you all want to see one of the lords or Olivia as well.
Do iiiiit! I wanna know what the lords would be like of they all got together to create their own circus / trading company / farm.

BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Just wanted to check how you guys are going. I think Uasal Uasal is waiting for all the responses before she posts another reply for Eiru.

I had half a response for Milby done but it's gotten too late to finish. So here's another set of OOC answers into the meantime:
  1. Azalea gets propositioned into the circus as a freak-of-nature type act, only to end up running half the show behind the scenes by the end of it. If it were in the days before her transformation, she'd probably be one of the people who walk among the crowds, giving out whatever the plant equivalent of balloon animals are.
  2. Azalea previously worked for the Merchant house at the central trading district near the docks. The guild is already somewhat of a business venture for her, given how she manages the income from quests. If she were to start her own project it would either be a service helping small business startups, or a lending company if she had enough capital to pull it off.
  3. She would grow something unpleasant, most likely. Orchards are nice and all, but they attract too many thieves, and are far too much work for what the products sell for. Snap apples would be particularly entertaining, but she'd probably focus on something difficult for others to obtain or grow. Her abilities mean that managing difficult plants isn't an issue, so she'd want to capitalise on cornering that area of the market.

Milby is a leprechaun CONFIRMED. Trouble-making included.

Do iiiiit! I wanna know what the lords would be like of they all got together to create their own circus / trading company / farm.

BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Just wanted to check how you guys are going. I think Uasal Uasal is waiting for all the responses before she posts another reply for Eiru.

I had half a response for Milby done but it's gotten too late to finish. So here's another set of OOC answers into the meantime:
  1. Azalea gets propositioned into the circus as a freak-of-nature type act, only to end up running half the show behind the scenes by the end of it. If it were in the days before her transformation, she'd probably be one of the people who walk among the crowds, giving out whatever the plant equivalent of balloon animals are.
  2. Azalea previously worked for the Merchant house at the central trading district near the docks. The guild is already somewhat of a business venture for her, given how she manages the income from quests. If she were to start her own project it would either be a service helping small business startups, or a lending company if she had enough capital to pull it off.
  3. She would grow something unpleasant, most likely. Orchards are nice and all, but they attract too many thieves, and are far too much work for what the products sell for. Snap apples would be particularly entertaining, but she'd probably focus on something difficult for others to obtain or grow. Her abilities mean that managing difficult plants isn't an issue, so she'd want to capitalise on cornering that area of the market.
Yes! Hello! Am alive! I've been transitioning into a new job the past little while, I got some free time tomorrow and I'll post a reply. Grocery store work is hard ;-;

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot
All good! There's no rush, I mainly wanted to see where you guys were at was all. I've been busy with work myself so I'm playing catch-up today.

Grocery store work is hard ;-;
100% agree with you there. I was running nightfill shifts up until a while back and it was brutal, though I had the luck of enjoying the people I worked with. Hope you've been doing okay with the transition!

I'm working on it but it might take a little while as I'm exceptionally busy this week and I want all the lords in the same circus/trading company/farm so I need some time to think of fitting positions for all of them.

I couldn't tell which timeline we were in so I just wrote for both and responded to everyone lol

Just let me know if you want to write about more preparations during the hour, I can just save the latter half for later

I couldn't tell which timeline we were in so I just wrote for both and responded to everyone lol

Just let me know if you want to write about more preparations during the hour, I can just save the latter half for later
Think you're fine. Order of events got a little messy, we jumped back a bit to give some time for back and forth regarding planning and to establish where everyone would be once deep sea boss Eiru emerges. So writing for both should be good.

Would you all like to continue in the past for another round or should I post a continuation?

I'm content with either, sort of leaning towards returning to the present (I'll play catch up in my next post since I dont have much ground to make up), but it's up to yall!

I'd be fine with returning back to the present order of events. Have an idea in mind of how I want Ruvo to react to what is going on.

BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot Key of Stars Key of Stars Uasal Uasal RatKing RatKing SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
If there are any questions about the map let me know. I'm off to work on an actual reply now.

Tent symbol is where the group have set up camp.
Dark blue = cave systems
Witch hat = Eiru
Dragon head = sea serpent
Skull = Wyck
ocean_battlemap_by_arumey_df974vr-pre.jpg

Character and 1st post are ready, just waiting for confirmation hehe! New character should post on main hall, is that right?

Hey guys, sorry for absolutely horrendous pause there right off the bat. A bad storm came in through town while visiting parents up in Maryland, so we've been without internet for a while. Our house got a little fucked over, but it seems like we'll be able to afford repairs so I can also put that worry to rest.

I'll probably read up on everything I've missed tonight, and do my best to churn out a response tomorrow. 👍

Hey guys, sorry for absolutely horrendous pause there right off the bat. A bad storm came in through town while visiting parents up in Maryland, so we've been without internet for a while. Our house got a little fucked over, but it seems like we'll be able to afford repairs so I can also put that worry to rest.

I'll probably read up on everything I've missed tonight, and do my best to churn out a response tomorrow. 👍
No worries man. I do hope that your character and mine can have some pleasant interactions.

One of these days I'm going to do a quest where everyone is Milby sized and it is going to be GLORIOUS

Pathfinder03 Pathfinder03
No problem, I hope things are doing ok! I do apologise to you and anyone else I've skipped over by responding. The main hall gets pretty chaotic when there's a lot of new members, so I try do a reply where there's a chance to.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Tattletale Tattletale Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Pathfinder03 Pathfinder03
I am happy to do the reactions for enemies and side NPCs if you guys choose a quest that one of my characters (aka Milby) isn't a part of. They will probably by on the shorter side since it's not based around a character and I will have plenty of other stuff to do. If someone else wants to direct a quest instead I'm happy for that to happen as well, as apart from the gold rank missions the stories on the quest boards are very flexible.

On a different note, since there's a few new people:
PLEASE let me know if anything is confusing or conflicts with something someone had planned. I am happy to clarify in OOC or go back and edit responses if need be. They can be get pretty long sometimes and especially with characters like Milby, I can get carried away or forget to proofread because it's some ungodly hour of the morning and I want to go to bed. Also if there are any questions about the world or character arcs hmu.

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Wonder how long until Kathlyn starts looking to join Azalea in organising a pest inspection.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead
The chinchilla may have been slightly misinformed as to what the situation is with Elias and his pixies... though she doesn't have a great track record with small winged creatures to begin with. Too many fights with crows over shiny stuff

One of these days I'm going to do a quest where everyone is Milby sized and it is going to be GLORIOUS

Pathfinder03 Pathfinder03
No problem, I hope things are doing ok! I do apologise to you and anyone else I've skipped over by responding. The main hall gets pretty chaotic when there's a lot of new members, so I try do a reply where there's a chance to.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Tattletale Tattletale Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Pathfinder03 Pathfinder03
I am happy to do the reactions for enemies and side NPCs if you guys choose a quest that one of my characters (aka Milby) isn't a part of. They will probably by on the shorter side since it's not based around a character and I will have plenty of other stuff to do. If someone else wants to direct a quest instead I'm happy for that to happen as well, as apart from the gold rank missions the stories on the quest boards are very flexible.

On a different note, since there's a few new people:
PLEASE let me know if anything is confusing or conflicts with something someone had planned. I am happy to clarify in OOC or go back and edit responses if need be. They can be get pretty long sometimes and especially with characters like Milby, I can get carried away or forget to proofread because it's some ungodly hour of the morning and I want to go to bed. Also if there are any questions about the world or character arcs hmu.

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Wonder how long until Kathlyn starts looking to join Azalea in organising a pest inspection.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead
The chinchilla may have been slightly misinformed as to what the situation is with Elias and his pixies... though she doesn't have a great track record with small winged creatures to begin with. Too many fights with crows over shiny stuff
I will tell you if anything doesn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back