• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
New map!

lantana_by_arumey_df7lupb-pre.jpg

Last edited:
I don't normally make posts as long as I just did, but I was trying to make up some ground since I missed the last round. If something's weird or incorrect just spam my DMs and I'll fix it in a jiffy!

Muahahah I see I'm not the first here, but imma say it anyway. Everyone ready for BOSS FIGHT EIRU!!!?

I think it's my turn to reply again, but before that—a small aside on the effects of the Gae Bulg:
Magic Requirement: 500​
Eiru's Magic: 575​
Effect: Being able to meet the magic requirement of the Gae Bulg allows the user to tap into the weapon's monstrous wealth of mana, but if the user's original level is below 1000 then controlling such strength becomes an issue.​
Eiru's magic attribute while wielding the weapon: 1075​
Fortitude Requirement: 500​
Eiru's Fortitude: 0​
Effect: The Gae Bulg overpowers the mind of those without the fortitude to ward off its corrupting influence, amplifying feelings of delusion, rage and paranoia in its victims. This effect spreads to the surrounding area, though it's sway is nowhere near as compelling. The disparity between the weapon and user's fortitude will determine how difficult it is to break the weapon's hold over its wielder.​
Fortitude required to break the Gae Bulg's influence over Eiru: 500​

Guildstone chronicles shitposting is my new favorite genre of shitposting-
May the memes be with you >:]

Ruvo's reaction to a whale being sliced in half in a mere instant:

View attachment 995792
GG everyone, we had a good run. Time to roll for new characters-

Time to tap into my hours of experience playing Dark Souls to WIN THIS FIGHT!!

Oh wait, theres no bonfires in this universe huh- whelp, GG.

I don't normally make posts as long as I just did, but I was trying to make up some ground since I missed the last round. If something's weird or incorrect just spam my DMs and I'll fix it in a jiffy!
//sweats in 1300 word response

I also hope no one is to confused with how my last post ended. I didn't want to completely skip over the preparation stage so I've left it open ended as to what the characters want to do.

On another note, you should all go check out the updated lore thread! There's not too much in the way of new info, but I've pulled most of the lore and rules into one post so that I could update the interest check.

I also hope no one is to confused with how my last post ended. I didn't want to completely skip over the preparation stage so I've left it open ended as to what the characters want to do.

On another note, you should all go check out the updated lore thread! There's not too much in the way of new info, but I've pulled most of the lore and rules into one post so that I could update the interest check.
No worries, wasn't any confusion on my end. Guess we will determine if there was any preparation or planning while they waited for the spear to be retrieved.

The updated lore thread looks quite nice and organized, and while there may not be much new information I did notice we now have a map of the guild hall which was a fun surprise.

Oohhh interest check update. Hopefully we get some new peeps, and I'm only half saying that because I want to write for Kathlyn again

Out of curiosity would we want to decide what kind of planning/preparation was done out of character to keep the flow of the posts going in the sort of order we have or would we prefer to just do a round or so discussing it in character? I'm fine with either or, wasn't sure what others may think.

Out of curiosity would we want to decide what kind of planning/preparation was done out of character to keep the flow of the posts going in the sort of order we have or would we prefer to just do a round or so discussing it in character? I'm fine with either or, wasn't sure what others may think.
Yeah admittedly neither I nor Ashitaka showed up prepared to get our halls royally decc'd in a bossfight. I'm open to both possibilities though!

Yeah admittedly neither I nor Ashitaka showed up prepared to get our halls royally decc'd in a bossfight. I'm open to both possibilities though!
PFF

I'm all for planning where the characters are OOC. I couldn't advance too far with Ymir since there was a lot going on at the end, but her preference would to be FAR away by the time Eiru starts blowing stuff up. The little witch is a magnet for trouble

I think ideas for natural landscapes Olivia can mention in her post would be helpful. Basically a spot they can shelter until they have the all-clear that no giant sea-monster is coming after the (unless Key of Stars Key of Stars already has something in mind). Overall my idea is that Eiru's voice is still able to reach them despite being far away, so they can still hear the things she says at the end of her last post. I wonder who else might notice as well...

If you guys are interested in preparing for the fight ooc, you can find a list of all Eiru's spells as well as info on the spear in the lore section. May the odds be forever in your favor *whistles*

Our characters will seriously die if we get involved lmao, even Wyck is somewhat outclassed, especially when not using the lunar ring.

Die is a very stong word. Let's go with, Eiru shall gracefully allow them to sleep with the fish in a more permanent way

Also I'm going to amend my post to make it so thay eiru hasn't spotted your characters yet

Ikr, what are the odds of the one undead pirate lord seeking out such a weapon! Am I right! It's almost like there's more going on. Though if he got the spear, its game over lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back