• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh my LORD this has been a hellish week—three assignments in five days my procrastination tactics have FAILED MEEEEE. But hello I'm still alive. Hope everyone else has been doing ok between work and study

Oh my LORD this has been a hellish week—three assignments in five days my procrastination tactics have FAILED MEEEEE. But hello I'm still alive. Hope everyone else has been doing ok between work and study
I fell through a flight of stairs and sprained my right ankle and on top of that I have finals up the creek, so I'm probably gonna be slow for a while. No worries fam

I fell through a flight of stairs and sprained my right ankle and on top of that I have finals up the creek, so I'm probably gonna be slow for a while. No worries fam
;A;/
Hope you've been getting better! I wasn't sure whether I was waiting on your response but if you prefer I can go ahead and post.

Uasal Uasal Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverFeathers SilverFeathers RatKing RatKing
Sorry I haven't been around, I hope you guys are doing okay. Uni is still being a pain for me but if people are interested in continuing I can do my best to get a response up soon, depending on whether Baka would like to post first or not.

YES HELLO I AM STILL ALIVE!! I've been going to physical therapy for like the last week and taking some "Big Boi" painkillers and sleeping a lot. I'm back! My semester's over, so I now have plenty of time to hash a bunch of responses today. I'm at a point where I can finally stand up without crutches again (yay!) and I even went to work yesterday for a full 8 hours. So yeah, almost a full recovery!

Now to just get my hospital bills paid-

Doing quite alright, I actually just finished my last semester at university. And yea I’d definitely be interested in continuing.

YES HELLO I AM STILL ALIVE!! I've been going to physical therapy for like the last week and taking some "Big Boi" painkillers and sleeping a lot. I'm back! My semester's over, so I now have plenty of time to hash a bunch of responses today. I'm at a point where I can finally stand up without crutches again (yay!) and I even went to work yesterday for a full 8 hours. So yeah, almost a full recovery!

Now to just get my hospital bills paid-
Okay so when you said SPRAINED my dumb brain is thinking something minor that can be walked off in a couple days (one of my ankles likes to give out once a month or so) not LITERAL HOSPITALISATION OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY-

I have no idea how you managed to finish the semester in amongst all that but congrats! It's good to know you're doing better.

Doing quite alright, I actually just finished my last semester at university. And yea I’d definitely be interested in continuing.
And double congrats!!? That's so awesome! I feel like we need a 'what would your character study' event to celebrate all this finishing of semesters and newfound freedoms.

I've been good, uni's been not too busy but enough to keep me occupied a good amount of time.
At least I'm not the only still stuck in a semester (=v=)d

Last edited:
I'm doing well, I've got my last exam of the year on Wednesday and then I'm finished for the summer. Although that being said I've been swimming in papers and law books the past 3 weeks like a loser!

Glad to see everyone's still interested and alive! I'm on the same wavelength as Sylph Sylph wtf BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot I thought you just fell on it awkwardly oml take care of yourself!

And congrats to you lot who have already finished up the year! And as for you still working through the semester I salute you comrades

ALSO #NameChangeTwinning Key of Stars Key of Stars love the new name

Uasal Uasal Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverFeathers SilverFeathers RatKing RatKing
Sorry I haven't been around, I hope you guys are doing okay. Uni is still being a pain for me but if people are interested in continuing I can do my best to get a response up soon, depending on whether Baka would like to post first or not.
I'm definitely still interested in continuing ^^ No pressure to get a response up soon tho! I'm currently the busiest I've been all year, this last month has just been significant assignment/exam after the other, I feel like if I'm not eating I'm just working all day, I'm exhausted honestly. Two of the biggest ones will be done and dusted with by Thursday though, I can't wait xD
After my last exam at the end of the month, I'm moving out like 2 days later so this month is just a nightmare LOL

WHAAAAAAALES

Also for anyone who saw the earlier post the full response should be up now. Accidentally hit the reply button early so I had to edit it.

Alrighty, that means I'm up again! I'm a mere TWO days away from the end of my examination period (HALLELUJAH), but I might post sooner depending how much I want to avoid study : )

I may also update the interest check to see about running a second quest, since I'm about to have a whole lot more energy and I can just FEEL the creative vibes screaming for freedom already.

Good to know I'm not the only ones bound by creative shackles lately - this temp gig has been taking EVERYTHING outta me but the last day is tomorrow. I'll hopefully be getting a much more consistent work schedule (ideally not 10 hours a day, every day) thus giving me a lot more time to post - which reminds me!
Sylph Sylph I'll be responding to your convo tonight! I'm determined!! I keep meaning too and I keep getting sidetracked!

Oh yeah, Key of Stars Key of Stars
Could I borrow Olivia for some exposition in my next post? Ymir is being incredibly unhelpful at the moment in terms of explaining stuff to the rest of the group.

I'm aiming to have her response up tomorrow afternoon

I think I slept for a solid 14 hours last night. Insane

I haven't quoted Olivia directly in my post but the part where the crater and guardian are being explained towards the end is paraphrasing what she would have been telling the group. Also sorry BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot I didn't realise you hadn't posted in that round yet!

I think I slept for a solid 14 hours last night. Insane

I haven't quoted Olivia directly in my post but the part where the crater and guardian are being explained towards the end is paraphrasing what she would have been telling the group. Also sorry BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot I didn't realise you hadn't posted in that round yet!
Wait, I did??

*checks roleplay*

Well. Woops. I guess I forgot to hit Post Reply!

Since I haven't posted yet I'll just add onto this post and put the first piece as a spoiler - it wouldn't be super important, just responses to the last posts, so we can keep the ball rolling. My bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back