• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles - an open world adventure ((Accepting))

I've been itching to play half-orcs. I have D&D tomorrow, but I'll see if I can come up with a concept before then or Friday, if the group is still open by then.

I've been itching to play half-orcs. I have D&D tomorrow, but I'll see if I can come up with a concept before then or Friday, if the group is still open by then.
We'll be here! Pathfinder03 Pathfinder03 just introduced a half-orc character as well so that could be an interesting dynamic. I may have to bring out the tyrannical Milby to keep them both in check >: )

Where should I post my sheet? Would the CS thread be fine, or did you want it somewhere else? It's a bit late so I'm a little scatterbrained.

The character sheet thread is fine! It's linked at the end of the intro post.

I am also running off a singular brain cell 'cause covid, so no worries there lol. Feel free to respond to the OOC event if you want to start out with some extra points.

I'll be able to respond properly once I'm back home from work, but can you expand on the interesting way they intend to use magic?
Well, most beast tamers rely on the strength of their tamed beast for a fight, maybe adding a bit of armor or magic support. I intend to use very weak summons, but many of them. Making a sort of make shift amplifier for basic magical attacks. In simple terms, he is the power source, but his tamed monsters would be the output. Rather than being battle hardened, he would employ more strategy that allows him to take full advantage of his wider range and numbers he has with his weaker tames. Basically casting spells through them and having them perform the spell. Which would allow him to always have a spell cast at odd angles or blind spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back