The Guild Stone ((Old Interest Check))

I’ve been meaning to apologize myself. I have a sheet (of sorts) already prepped for this, but I wasn’t satisfied with it, specifically the background and affinities. I eventually lost steam and set it on a shelf, moving on to other RPs; I should’ve given you a heads up.

However, I’m a junkie and I need my fix for disgustingly good stories. I do like the concept of this thread, and I’m liking the activity I’m seeing, so I’ll go ahead and tweak it. It’ll be posted soon, if that’s ok 💛

LuvDragon LuvDragon
Np! Hope everything goes well.

FellowKnight FellowKnight
All good, and still my bad for not seeing your posts earlier--things got pretty chaotic once the main thread went up. Let me know if you want someone to bounce ideas off, otherwise I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Just wanted to hop in and say I'm very interested in this RP. I like the level of thought and detail gone into this, it's not too simple nor too complex—just right. While I'd love to join, I'm currently in a different RP and I don't usually partake in more than one, rarely two, at a time (so that I can stay committed). Unfortunately at this moment in time my plate is full with the aforementioned RP and writing this year's dissertation. That being said, I'll definitely be tracking this since I'd love to join when things ease up.

In the meantime, I have a couple of questions:
  1. How frequently are you expecting players to post?
  2. I noticed you won't allow races from religious texts. My original ideas in regard to what race I'd like to play were between a Kitsune or a Yaksha, would these be allowed or not?

Zariel Zariel
Thanks for the interest! The posting frequency can vary, but if a character hasn't replied in two days since the last interaction with them, and they're in a pretty central part of the thread with others waiting on the reply, I'll generally make/allow a post to move things along. It's a bit different on separate missions, where it's up to the party to decide what pace they prefer.

The religious text rule applies more to named beings like Beelzebub, Zeus, Amaterasu, Thor, etc--though it can apply to other aspects as well--since in my experience such characters tend to be extremely overpowered. A kitsune or yaksha would be fine.

Hope that answers things for you. Good luck with your dissertation, and thank you again for the kind words. I hope we'll see you around the thread in future!

g-day all. wondering if I could work on a character! haven't written in a while but this seems like a good casual kind of thing if you'll have me!

Hey, this looks like an interesting rp to partake in... is there any room left for another individual to throw their hat into the ring?

Are you guys still taking new members. and whould a younger person who just showed up and started helping out with stuff and being a general help and errand runner be allowed

I'm assuming this is still open?

Where do I post a character to be reviewed? Or do I just post in the character sheet area? Thanks!

Sorry if I'm taking a while, I draw every single character I use so I've been trying to get it exactly how I envision.

Quick question, what would an affinity to ghosts and supernatural stuff count as, elemental wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back