What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Open))

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure

Lazaro1505

Skeleton Boi
Hey, this looks like an interesting rp to partake in... is there any room left for another individual to throw their hat into the ring?

Chinchia

Danger Floof
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Sure is! Welcome. There should be links to the thread in earlier posts. Come say hi in ooc, post a character, or if you have any questions feel free to ask :')

Starwalker123

Are you guys still taking new members. and whould a younger person who just showed up and started helping out with stuff and being a general help and errand runner be allowed

Chinchia

Danger Floof
Starwalker123 Starwalker123
First of all welcome to RpNation!! Yes, we are still accepting. Your character would be a copper rank if they're new, but I'm sure there would be plenty of small tasks or errand quests for them to help out with. Doesn't all have to be big *grand* adventures :')

There should be links to the others threads on the first post. Come say hi in ooc, post a character, or ask away if you have any questions.

Shura-Yuon

Somewhere In Between
I'm assuming this is still open?

Where do I post a character to be reviewed? Or do I just post in the character sheet area? Thanks!

Shura-Yuon

Somewhere In Between
Sorry if I'm taking a while, I draw every single character I use so I've been trying to get it exactly how I envision.

Quick question, what would an affinity to ghosts and supernatural stuff count as, elemental wise?

Chinchia

Danger Floof
Shura-Yuon Shura-Yuon
!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!

It depends what you want to achieve with it, but a spirit element might be a good start. Second affinity can be ability related, like binding or transformation, or it could relate to certain types of spirits. If you want it to be more general then spirit/ghost would be fine and you can specify their ability further in the bio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)