• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

I think they'll be sparing later not at the moment. Also I think they'd both rather spar in person as opposed to in a dream world. They have been doing so to this point anyway and it'll give Kathlyn a good chance to use her medicines

A reply for Kathlyn is all I have time for today, I wanted to also do Klein today but when I was almost done with Kathlyn's my browser crashed and I had to completely redo it which took all the time I had left. Sorry to those waiting on Klein, I'll get a reply for him and Leo up tomorrow!

A reply for Kathlyn is all I have time for today, I wanted to also do Klein today but when I was almost done with Kathlyn's my browser crashed and I had to completely redo it which took all the time I had left. Sorry to those waiting on Klein, I'll get a reply for him and Leo up tomorrow!
That's sucks!!! That happened to me before and it took everything in me to rewrite another post lol

RPNATION WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTIFY MEEEEE?? There's like twenty new posts in here I wasn't aware of ;u;

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Key of Stars Key of Stars
To clarify my last post since it's like 2am and probably doesn't make any sense, Pri is in the spiritual/dream realm with them investigating the source of the waystone disturbance. If you want you can interact with her, but otherwise she'll pass through to the physical world soon. Doesn't have to affect whatever you have planned for the dream adventure.

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
As much as I like the dream ability, I will have to put a limit on it. Interacting with/bringing other players into the dream realm it is fine, and so is having the dream affect their body's condition, but summoning workers to affect/complete work on the real world won't be allowed. I've had Pri dismiss them in character, so their effects won't be seen on the guild.

QuietNez QuietNez
Welcome back! You're welcome to introduce Kioshi if you like. The guild hall is now on a separate thread in the 'other' link at the top. Fair warning, it's complete chaos at the moment though.

Uasal Uasal
I hadn't realised the OOC had been active so it's up to you whether Akel wants to go on the mission. Having extra people around might mean she has someone else she decides to go with

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
Can you please explain what you mean by incarnate? Being able to access the dream realm, and dreams of others by extension, is already a powerful ability. Affecting the physical world via use of workers that no one else can see or respond to seems unnecessary. I don't mind discussing F'aer'nun's abilities further with you in DMs, but currently their use of dream workers is too much for what I consider fair to the other players, who's characters all have limits far below that threshold.

But yeah, Farran would be able to sense the disturbance for sure. Knowing what it is is another matter entirely

QuietNez QuietNez
All good, I hope things settle down for you soon :)

Just a heads up that I'll be very busy tomorrow so my next response will most likely be Tuesday at the earliest, sorry to anyone waiting on my characters!

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Uasal Uasal Vol Vol Starwalker123 Starwalker123 SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Minma Minma Key of Stars Key of Stars Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Refaulted Refaulted
Just letting you guys know replies will be slow over the next fortnight or so. I'm less than a week from semester exams so it's been/will be hard to concentrate until those are finished. By the sounds of it a few people are in a similar boat with life or other commitments, so hopefully things will pick up again after the other stuff has settled down.

A minor point because I think things have been getting difficult in the guild hall, but it might be helpful for people to organise who they want to go with on quests on the OOC chat, rather than IC. I can throw random teams together with Azalae, but it's tricky if I don't know who wants to go where.

Yea I've been absolutely swamped with uni work beyond what I expected so my replies will also be slow but it should get somewhat less extreme soon and then Ill have more time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back