• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Not sure if you meant me or Vol Vol , but I'll wait until I have Faygo and Vas'on's replies before doing Azalea. Up to you whether you want to post before or after Vol. I don't think it'd bother them either way

Sylph Sylph Dank. I have two character ideas that I want to do, I'll probably put one of them on the fodder list if i strongly prefer playing one over the other.

I'm excited to see them!

Noooo! Don't be sorry. It has all sorts of awesome stuff. Definitely got to see about adding the Yutal lands into a quest at some point
sneak peak: a fighter that doesn't like fighting and a witch-but-only-in-the-out-of-universe-sense-because-i'm-pretty-sure-witches-are-a-whole-different-thing-in-universe-and-i-dont-want-to-trample-on-player-lore

Noooo! Don't be sorry. It has all sorts of awesome stuff. Definitely got to see about adding the Yutal lands into a quest at some point
Feel free to. If you do use it for a quest and need more lore on it, I can work on expanding more on it, like tribes, wildlife, flora, history, etc.

Sylph Sylph

Me writing a one-page paper for college: groaning, moaning, procrastination

Me writing a bio for a character I may very well kill off in 5 pages: Y'know i wanted to limit myself to 3 paragraphs but im in such a groove how about i write s i x

in other news, my charsheet is up

Sylph Sylph so just to be sure. Our characters are now locked outside the dungeon with the two scouts locked inside with the slime

Ooof, I feel that in my soul.
Orrin and Nestra look good! Orrin the 'runt' standing head and shoulders over everyone else hahah. And OH LORD NESTRA IS LIKE ANOTHER TYRON OH NOOOO-- two abrasive iron ranks with attitude problems and a superiority complex...

Witches will probably be quite a generalised term. I consider them to be much like humans, just with higher concentrations of natural magic. The way the magic manifests can lead to subtle changes (like being longer-lived), or they could be quite drastic--an extreme example being the stereotypical 'warty witches'.

Nestra is now a witch

Haha, that is quite a strong reaction...

But I appreciate it! I'm glad it brought some enjoyment. It is quite difficult to come up with both a suitable design and lore behind every new character, so I spent many hours just deleting sketches over and over until I was happy. As a concept, I wanted something ordinarily seen as dark, such as ghosts, but twist it into something positive and uplifting.

I take it I am accepted now? So where do i begin, can you fill me in a bit? Haha..

Uasal Uasal Vol Vol
I think we need to roll back a couple posts. It's gotten too convoluted.
We'll return to the end of Vol's second last reply where he threw the magic flash grenade. Uasal Uasal it's still your turn to post. Eiru can take the actions she did last time, or she can do something different. Just leave room for the warden scout to react since I think that's where a lot the confusion stemmed from.

To reiterate, the last three collective posts for Eiru/Tyron/Zion are now undone. They are all in the corridor and have just realised the slime is behind them. Tyron has told them to prepare for a fight. Zion has thrown a light attack to stun the scout and rushed forward to attack them. It's now Eiru's turn to respond.

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf
I love when there's personal art for characters! I've done a portrait for Ymir, but I intend to do proper ones for the other two once I'm not hanging onto uni coat-tails by my teeth
୧( ๑•̀益•́ )૭

Now for where the active characters are--GOOD LORD THERE ARE SO MANY. You might need to double check character sheets or read the last couple posts, but as a general overview--

In the Guild Hall:
A couple days ago a demon crashed through the roof of the hall, creating a hole that still needs to be fixed. The IC morning started off with a knife-wielding crab attacking the kitchen staff, and though the matter has since been resolved there may be a quest in order to find out where the aberration came from. Currently most people are chatting or completing their registrations to join the guild.

Azalea ( Sylph Sylph ; guild scribe) is talking to Vas'on ( Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire ; silver rank elf-orc) and Faygo ( Vol Vol ; guild caretaker) at a table off to the side of the main hall.
Kathryn ( Key of Stars Key of Stars ; new guild assistant) is talking to Zale ( Starwalker123 Starwalker123 ; copper rank half-elf ) at the front counter.
Elias ( Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ; guild cook) is in the kitchen.
Orrin ( Sizniche Sizniche ; iron rank half-giant), Nestra ( Sizniche Sizniche ; iron rank witch), Lucifur ( Et cetera Et cetera ; copper rank nature spirit), Jishtar ( Refaulted Refaulted ; iron rank lizardfolk), Ashotop ( Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 ; copper rank treasure hunter) and Farran ( Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf ; copper rank seer) are all yet to appear, but when they do I assume it will be in/around the guild hall. So currently there are there are six (6) characters in the guild hall, potentially more once newer members start posting.

Off on Quests (8 in total):
Ymir ( Sylph Sylph ; silver rank mapmaker) and Leo ( Key of Stars Key of Stars ; iron rank poet) are fighting Loriae the Fell in the Icewall caverns.
Eiru ( Uasal Uasal ; gold rank witch), Zion ( Vol Vol ; silver rank undead) and Tyron ( Sylph Sylph ; iron rank noble) are on a rescue mission in the undead fortress of Solmar.
Klein ( Key of Stars Key of Stars ; gold rank marionettist), Minma ( Minma Minma ; copper rank assassin) and Themisto ( SilverbackActual SilverbackActual ; copper rank precursor) are fighting illusionary enemies in the land of Gaenet.

If I've missed anyone please let me know! For those who are new I'd suggest focusing on one or two characters in the main hall and talk to them. Alternatively, you might want to have your character hang around just outside the guild to create a separate interaction for other players who have just arrived. Otherwise the guild staff are usually there to help; Azalea organises new members. Kathryn ( Key of Stars Key of Stars ) is her new assistant, and Faygo ( Vol Vol ) is there to take care of creature companions.

Hope this gives a clearer picture of things!

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
F'aer looks good! Love her Cu-29 rank (and art!!! AAAhhhhh!! Her appearance is so cool!!) When did so many art-bugs crawl in here I swear y'all are multiplying

Thanks for the recount and redoing the past posts! I prefer for them to be inside anyway haha

Hopefully I'll get back to the swing of things on saturday, theres a mini investigation at work and everyones stressed about it, me included.

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual You are much too kind. I can see you clearly put a lot of effort into your portait despite saying you are lazy. I am impressed!

Sylph Sylph Thank you very much for the incredibly detailed rundown! I'll figure out a fun way to introduce my character and have her available for interactions as soon as I am able. I look forward to getting to know everyone better!

Sadly, my glasses broke... So I have to get replacements.

I wish I can start sooner, but my eyes hurt too much without them. They hurt as I write this... but I am too excited...

OHH NOOO, POOR SWEET FARRAN NOOO. Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf I'm dying at her entrance to the hall omg.

Unfortunately work has me flat out this weekend, so I won't be able to do replies until tomorrow night. Apologies to anyone I'm holding up ;^;/

Cute name change btw Chinchia
Thank u!! I hope your work investigation is going ok, that sounds like a stressful time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back