• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Ack, gotten sick due to weather changing temperature so suddenly so my faygo post might be delayed,, i started half of it atleast

hopefully this noodle soup will let my brain work a bit better uhgh

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
That's an interesting idea! I think it would be pretty difficult to implement in a rp though, since irl time doesn't correspond to ic time. If you're considering boons we do have a bunch of very cool support characters :') Eiru comes to mind with her enchant magic, Leo can provide psychological boosts and Kathlyn has her many potions as well. I'm not sure what Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre has planned, but Elias might be able to do daily specials from the kitchen! Like enchanted crab soup that let's your hand turn into a crab claw \ ( •̀ ω •́ ) --<

I'm working on replies I promise

Edit: Vol Vol hope you're feeling better!

That's an interesting idea! I think it would be pretty difficult to implement in a rp though, since irl time doesn't correspond to ic time. If you're considering boons we do have a bunch of very cool support characters :') Eiru comes to mind with her enchant magic, Leo can provide psychological boosts and Kathlyn has her many potions as well. I'm not sure what Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre has planned, but Elias might be able to do daily specials from the kitchen! Like enchanted crab soup that let's your hand turn into a crab claw \ ( •̀ ω •́ ) --<

Oh yeah! Slap the title, nutritionist on his Cook/Fighter role tag! > : )

Enchanted foods
EDIT: i clicked enter without finishing my post dmsndjjdkssk but yes thank u, im still here c:

I forgot how much I enjoyed Vas'On's character. The idea of this massive brawler also being sophisticated and well spoken appeals to me.

Sylph Sylph

OH IM SORRY I MISUNDERSTOOD THE POST, I THOUGHT THE DERANGED SCOUT did leave, did he not or was he just standing there? aaaa i mean u dont gotta change it again, but what was the original intention

Vol Vol
It's all good!! The scout leaves in both versions, just clearing up some confusion on my end

Edit: changed it back closer to what it was. Still all good though!! Nothing changes on Zion/Eiru's end

Last edited:
Some quick sketches for fun Starwalker123 Starwalker123 Key of Stars Key of Stars
A Smol Zale
deizo55-262dba11-e1cf-41ea-af90-9c7daabb3be6.png

"The Many Hairstyles of Leo"
leo_hair_by_arumey_deizo59-fullview.jpg

*Names courtesy of Ymir

Wait. Are both the scouts still on the other side of the door with our three outside?

I read it as if the warden scout had locked everyone in the room in response to Eirus actions

Last edited:
I am officially free of the pain that was my uni course!

I'll most likely get a reply up for Kathlyn tonight and Leo tomorrow Sylph Sylph Loved the post for Ymir and love the sketches! Dramatic Leo has that movie star look going on, also lmao at pudding head

Last edited:
Key of Stars Key of Stars
Whoo!! Lucky, still a couple weeks left for me. Leo's hair goes through so many styles it's great

Uasal Uasal Vol Vol
I had originally intended it to be the warden scout locked them in the hallway with the slime before Eiru could get them past the door, but I’ll change it to the warden scout sealed off the dungeon entrance instead. The other scout is still in the cell in the same corridor as the slime.

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Whoo!! Lucky, still a couple weeks left for me. Leo's hair goes through so many styles it's great

Uasal Uasal Vol Vol
I had originally intended it to be the warden scout locked them in the hallway with the slime before Eiru could get them past the door, but I’ll change it to the warden scout sealed off the dungeon entrance instead. The other scout is still in the cell in the same corridor as the slime.
Damn my bad, wouldve made more sense and better

Sylph Sylph

I'll get my post out when I get off work. I was mainly just waiting to see of Faygo did anything before I did. If it helps, Vas'On mainly plans to stick around and help out the new lower tier adventurers get started.

i'll post something for faygo probably tomorrow, gotta take a self care day today to just SLEEP snnxmxsk take care guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back