• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Imagine a super ripped gigachad and a dude with acne and a slightly big tummy inside a caged wrestling match. Imagine said ugly dude getting whooped big time, being combo’d like he’s a training dummy in a fighting game. Yup that’s me.

Imagine a super ripped gigachad and a dude with acne and a slightly big tummy inside a caged wrestling match. Imagine said ugly dude getting whooped big time, being combo’d like he’s a training dummy in a fighting game. Yup that’s me.
Is this metaphorical or literal because if its either I hope you're okay!!! ;U;

Great news all I'm SICK (not covid). IE stuck on the couch being a total mope. I'll get some replies up soon if I can stop reaching for the tissue box long enough to type.

I'll also be changing my username at some point today since it's such an old one.

Vol Vol
I'M STILL SCREAMING WHY DIDN'T YALL DESTROY THE SKULL AAAASHFKJDFHDSF

Uasal Uasal
Np! I think there's a few people on the same boat (this is end of year for you though what??? I'm halfway through first semester)

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
I feel I have to ask. Are you ok??? Do you want me to come beat up gigachad??? I will 100% beat up gigachad. (Unless gigachad is a metaphor for exams, in which case I have my hands full with several gigakarens.)

Last edited:
Great news all I'm SICK (not covid). IE stuck on the couch being a total mope. I'll get some replies up soon if I can stop reaching for the tissue box long enough to type.

I'll also be changing my username at some point today since it's such an old one.

Vol Vol

Uasal Uasal
Np! I think there's a few people on the same boat (this is end of year for you though what??? I'm halfway through first semester)

I feel I have to ask. Are you ok??? Do you want me to come beat up gigachad??? I will 100% beat up gigachad. (Unless gigachad is a metaphor for exams, in which case I am already dealing with several gigakarens and somewhat have my hands full.)
OOOOO!! cant wait to see ur new nickname LOL

Also ZION'S PERCEPTION IS KINDA SHITTY!!!!! AND IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE'S TOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHAAHAHHAHA, maybe the slime will help out with the other undead who knows DONOIFNS

ughuhh good luck with y'all exams and assignments!!! the break that comes after is what you guys deserve and more, damn!!

EDIT: take your time Chinchilla, honestly, writing a post while sick like that is a feat in itself so give urself a DARN BREAK!! also i hope you get well soon c:<

Is this metaphorical or literal because if its either I hope you're okay!!! ;U;

Vol Vol

Uasal Uasal

I feel I have to ask. Are you ok??? Do you want me to come beat up gigachad??? I will 100% beat up gigachad. (Unless gigachad is a metaphor for exams, in which case I have my hands full with several gigakarens.)
1619485159285.jpeg

Weeeellll, it’s not all bad last week. Before the hulabaloo i did manage to deliver my report well, impressing my grumpy professor. That felt good.

The image of Zion poking his head around the corner is the funniest thing to me. It's like 'hello I am tall'

And at laaaast, all three are done! I seem to write Azalea as extra grumpy when I'm sick

Azalea signed up Kathlyn ( Key of Stars Key of Stars 's character) as a guild assistant. So from Elias's perspective she walked out, then came back after a while with a new staff member in tow. I assume Elias and Faygo continued talking in that time

well since NO ONE KILLED IT THE FIRST TIME

HGHGHGHGH I would have had Tyron do it but that felt too easy. now they must SUFFER

I finally bought a wacom tablet so now i draw with a DIGITAL PEN than my finger and you can see some improvement maybe LOL

Starwalker123 Starwalker123
Wow! That was fast, but Zale looks good :')

Vol Vol
SWIFTSHOTS!! SWIFTSHOTS LOOK AT IT!!! THEY'RE ALL STACKED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER IT'S HILARIOUS. Ahahah those faces <v< omg you're making me want to doodle again though and I HAVE ASSIGNMENTS DAMN YOUUU

But yeah, Wacom tablets are awesome. Congrats on getting one!
Thank you for this kind blessing (>U<)人

Ooh, I now know why this sounded so familiar.

Sylph Sylph I had to look at my old characters but I remember when you made The Adventurer's Guild back in 2018. I made Vas'On the Elf-Orc Breaker. I could bring him back for this roleplay if you'll have him?

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
OH MY GOOOOD Welcome back!! Can't believe that was three years ago already.

I do remember Vas'on! (after a quick glance at his CS) I'm sure he'd fit back in no problem. Hope you enjoy the new thread :')

Starwalker123 Starwalker123
Wow! That was fast, but Zale looks good :')

Vol Vol
SWIFTSHOTS!! SWIFTSHOTS LOOK AT IT!!! THEY'RE ALL STACKED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER IT'S HILARIOUS. Ahahah those faces <v< omg you're making me want to doodle again though and I HAVE ASSIGNMENTS DAMN YOUUU

But yeah, Wacom tablets are awesome. Congrats on getting one!
Thank you for this kind blessing (>U<)人
Doodle as a reward after all ur assignments!! I believe in u!!!! Its amazing how ur juggling schoolwork and this as well

Doodle as a reward after all ur assignments!! I believe in u!!!! Its amazing how ur juggling schoolwork and this as well
Aww, this makes me feel a little better. My assignment ended up late cause G a l a x y B r a i n decided I had to rewrite a bunch of stuff at 12am, but it's done now!! We can move onwards with the adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back