• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

We humbly await your blessings, oh mighty Vol //kneels

Jokes on you, I react to all compliments with AGGRESSIVE AFFECTION

Though on that note I should probably get to bed. G'night!
PSHSHSHSJSS DOJT KNEEL MY ART DOESNT DESERVE THAT MUCH PRAISE HAHAA ;w;

sleep well mate

doodle done on honour of TGIF!! did this on the bus but ofc the sketchiness is my usual thing
Untitled14_20210416133623.png

doodle done on honour of TGIF!! did this on the bus but ofc the sketchiness is my usual thing
RPNATION DIDN'T NOTIFY ME I'M FUMING AAAAAAHHHDKFDKJFHGJFG THIS IS SO COOL??? The facial expressions are on point xD Azalea and Elias questioning why it exists and Faygo there like HEYA BUDDY
10/10 how do you manage that on a phone though hhhhhhhh

Key of Stars Key of Stars
I've started posts for Azalea and Ymir, but I'll wait till after work to see if anyone else responds in the meantime

RPNATION DIDN'T NOTIFY ME I'M FUMING AAAAAAHHHDKFDKJFHGJFG THIS IS SO COOL??? The facial expressions are on point xD Azalea and Elias questioning why it exists and Faygo there like HEYA BUDDY
10/10 how do you manage that on a phone though hhhhhhhh

I've started posts for Azalea and Ymir, but I'll wait till after work to see if anyone else responds in the meantime
Low key looks like a renaissance paiting.

Chill dude but still shows another emotion, you captured that vibe, sis.
Omg, I have just now reread that being awake, and realise you meant ELIAS is a chill dude that still shows other emotions. My sleep deprived brain thought you were telling me to chill hence my response ahahah whoops

But yeah! My impression of Elias is he always tries to act super reliable, cause he has to be there for his mum, but on the inside he's dying for an adventure of his own ;)

Omg, I have just now reread that being awake, and realise you meant ELIAS is a chill dude that still shows other emotions. My sleep deprived brain thought you were telling me to chill hence my response ahahah whoops

But yeah! My impression of Elias is he always tries to act super reliable, cause he has to be there for his mum, but on the inside he's dying for an adventure of his own ;)
I know! But we cool. Sometimes i think if we are even awake 100% of the time.

-Not ripped
-Only has two set of clothes he wears to work everyday
-Always falls asleep on bard storytellings
-Never had a girlfriend
-Still lives with his mom

Yup, that’s my guy.

and i think that's it for my doodles for guildstone this weekend, cos I do NOT remmeber what else i wanted to do LOL
the catacombs.png

Zion after the battle:
7b7e1f5c-b71c-4d59-bb41-a3229a6ffc96_text.gif

Might be a few mistakes. Starting work now so didn't have time to proofread. Will do Ymir tonight!

Am i high or something? I read my own post halfway (instead of the mentioned post) then stopped halfway. Man, i’m not thinking straight today.

and i think that's it for my doodles for guildstone this weekend, cos I do NOT remember what else i wanted to do LOL
View attachment 873656
OMG OMG OMG
I think I somehow missed it before, BUT THIS IS SO COOL AHHHHH LOOK AT THAT PERSPECTIVE??? YOU DID THE WALL CAPSULES AND EVERYTHING ADFJSKFHDAFDS So many details--Tyron on his bone pile, Eiru with her torch, the skeleton crawling towards them--it's so good. I love it <3

“This one is my own recipe, it soothes headaches for at least 24 hours and I can whip it up in less than 10 minutes."
I see now. You brought Kathlyn in so Leo could wake up hangover free. SHAME ON YOU. SHAAAAME (Ymir approves)

OMG OMG OMG
I think I somehow missed it before, BUT THIS IS SO COOL AHHHHH LOOK AT THAT PERSPECTIVE??? YOU DID THE WALL CAPSULES AND EVERYTHING ADFJSKFHDAFDS So many details--Tyron on his bone pile, Eiru with her torch, the skeleton crawling towards them--it's so good. I love it <3

I see now. You brought Kathlyn in so Leo could wake up hangover free. SHAME ON YOU. SHAAAAME (Ymir approves)
Thank u!! ya i had real fun wih that quick piece, i hardly do backgrounds so playing around with perspective was refreshing!!

Also Blyke supporting their own characters is top notch XDDD

OMG OMG OMG

LMAO, Leo is going to be walking away from Kathlyn with a mountain of vials in his arms

Okaaaay... My tablet can’t seem to say your character’s name directly. Vol Vol

So he is referred to as Faigyo from here on out.
Sssssooooooo...... Toss out everything i said here. Iam not high in any way, shape or form. I’m something worse...

I
AM
STUPID​

turns out i have been spelling Faygo’s name wrong for a while. I have never felt anymore dumb than ever. I am so sorry. Vol Vol

Sssssooooooo...... Toss out everything i said here. Iam not high in any way, shape or form. I’m something worse...

I
AM
STUPID​

turns out i have been spelling Faygo’s name wrong for a while. I have never felt anymore dumb than ever. I am so sorry. Vol Vol
Its all g fam, no worries there xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back