• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Question,, are there already NPCs that tend to the guild? e.g like, a guild bartender or smthing haha :0
If not i'll just casually add that in tbh

Vol Vol
For ease of play I let people reference generic NPCs where needed (like bartenders or shopkeepers). Azalea is the only 'guild staff' apart from the guildmaster. She's usually at the front desk and handles paperwork like quests and recruitment.

Vol Vol
For ease of play I let people reference generic NPCs where needed (like bartenders or shopkeepers). Azalea is the only 'guild staff' apart from the guildmaster. She's usually at the front desk and handles paperwork like quests and recruitment.
OOOF rpn did NOT notify me of this when i posted it but whew, didnt seem to change anything haba

LITERALLY ALL THE YOINKS

zion: can i please have a paper, PLease can i have a paper

I'll write my response tomorrow, haha its 11:30pm now so hopefully i can sneak in an answer before i go to work ugugbhd i love this

Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to cancel the Goblin quest since everyone on it isn't responding. Not sure how I'm going to do so, but it feels like wasted effort I could have put to something else.

Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to cancel the Goblin quest since everyone on it isn't responding. Not sure how I'm going to do so, but it feels like wasted effort I could have put to something else.
sorry to hear it cinder :( maybe u can ask chinchilla about how to execute it?

Pfahahah, so much grabbing. I'm gonna try get replies out before I head off to work, though they might be rushed.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II
It's a shame. The cyclops quest seems to have dropped off as well, though that's always the risk there is when playing in groups. You can return Cinder and Jenny to the guild if you like.

Sylph Sylph I think I'll just cancel the quest outright. I'll probably also redact both Cinder and Jennie as my muse is essentially dead as well, as I doubt I'll be able to keep RPing on the thread.

It could make for a good rescue mission maybe, trying to find the two of them. But as it stands right now, I'm gonna take my leave from the thread until a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back