• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

I'm also planning to make a speedster fencer later, I think lightning or light also fits if you want to make her the type that can suddenly blink in front of the enemy.

I'm also planning to make a speedster fencer later, I think lightning or light also fits if you want to make her the type that can suddenly blink in front of the enemy.
Yeah that's the type I'm wanting to make....just with punching instead of stabbing

Lightning it is then! Also she doesn't mind not having her magic all the time cause I'm making a monk style person who doesn't always need her magic

Technically she's an oni, a red oni who specializes in fighting unlike their blue counterparts

cause that's how I'm thinking Hashi is introduced to the guild, by fighting a monster and getting slammed into the guild hall

fair cause I imagine that having to pay back for the repairs she would get a job working for the guild

Sylph Sylph
Thank's Chinchi and fair on the suggestion, I'm trying to make a speedy punch monk specifically, so you know the flashstepping and hard to hit type, plus she's a Red Oni not a Pale. As for the colored types there are three different types red, blue and pale. Oni's in general are massive from 6-9 feet tall although this does depend on the colour of Oni

Red Oni are the classics most common type, much larger and tougher than the other types, additionally 99% of Red Oni have a Body affinity one way or another. Known more for being absolutely brutal in close quarters combat they are the most violent, prefers immediate satisfaction, are hot-headed, unfocused and absolutely hate trying to make long term plots or schemes. The tallest of all Oni types are usually anywhere between 7'5" and 9'0" tall

Blue Oni are basically the exact opposite of Red Oni, while they can still fight in close range, they are much more intelligent and have a better aptitude for magic than their Red skinned counterparts. Coming with the extra intelligence they are lot more cautious and meticulous, as well as pursuing lofty goals such as power or knowledge. They are about middle range when coming to height usually from 7'0" to 8'0"

Finally the Pale Oni, named so for being white to light gray, they are the rarest type of Oni and the smallest. If one does manage to find and meet with a Pale Oni they'll find that they are quite aloof and are deeply connected with both Spirits and the Spirit Realm. Unlike the others they have no cares for immediate satisfaction nor power, instead they merely care to maintain the balance between the Spirit Realm and the normal realm, they usually do this by finding and protecting places where the walls between the two are the thinnest. The smallest of Oni they are usually anywhere between 6'0" and 7'5"

Sorry for the info dump

Last edited:
Thank you :). Fun fact about Oni, if one has twins, everytime it'll be one Red Oni and one Blue Oni. Also forgot to ask but what monsters are near the guild?

Forgot to address this! There aren't any particularly powerful monsters near the guild (courtesy of all the adventurers), mostly copper ranked and a few irons. Nothing to say a bigger monster couldn't be accidentally chased into that region (since I'm assuming a red oni wouldn't be running away).
Ahahahahahaha no she wouldn't be, running away from the fight is the cowards way

Users who are viewing this thread

Back