• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Sylph Sylph I know on the interest check you said bringing a copper along would bring extra points, but does the same apply to a gold bringing an Iron-silver?

Also, is there a universal language everyone uses, or should I list the languages I know on my CS page?
Also how are we placing countries on the map by distance? Just curious because things might get out of hand if things aren't specified.

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait. World-Building is not my specialty but I've had some really good ideas (which could lead to a quest or two), so I'll have my CS wrapped up and posted by tomorrow.

Funnier President Funnier President
I will not be accepting Steve for the rp. As others have pointed out, fandom characters are against the rules, even if they might have a few technicalities changed.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
There will be one universal language. The exception is for ancient texts, and variations in the written form of the universal language.

The copper rule will only apply to coppers, however I may grant points at my own discretion for iron rank.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
There will be one universal language. The acception is for ancient texts, and variations in the written form of the universal language.

The copper rule will only apply to copp
Thanks for letting me know. I shall write down that he knows The language of Fire then since that would be an ancient text language.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
Yup, that would be alright to list. Sounds like an interesting language

FellowKnight FellowKnight
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Tellussoil Tellussoil
Is there a particular class of character you'd like to play? Figuring out if they're going to be a fighter, magician or some other type might help narrow it down.

If you want a few class/archetype ideas that has yet to be used, there's artificer, swashbuckler/duelist, Ranger/Archer, barbarian (if there is one pardon me), alchemist, and illusionist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back