• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Refaulted Refaulted Vol Vol Uasal Uasal Starwalker123 Starwalker123 Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Sizniche Sizniche
Guild Hall is up! You can access it by clicking 'other' in the links tab. Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf you're welcome to post Farran's response in the new thread, since it'll be for interactions in the main area.

Key of Stars Key of Stars
"We don't need a new guild assistant."
dejyvw7-3b35b6d2-0c13-4f83-bb22-8d7ca57147dc.png

The new update is great, being able to see all my alerts instead of just the new ones is so good.

Sylph Sylph Love that meme! Kathlyn truly is kind of like the dog, all sunshine and rainbows and very much incapable of defending herself.

I'll have a post for Leo up later today.

i reckon its about time to be short and sweet with this stuff LOL but not all the time i suppose, not much really I could say

Ok so I'm sorry to have ghosted the RP for so long, but I've started a full time summer job and my time is in shorter supply than anticipated, so I'm going to go cold for a while. If things are still going strong by summer's end or I change my mind, I might join in for real, but for now my characters have to go in the ice box.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Omg!! That's so cute xD I feel you uni can be a real pain. I'll probably drop back the study load next semester myself since it's so full on. Hang in there!!

Np, I'll post after work tonight

Sizniche Sizniche
That's all good, I hope you job goes well! Take care, and hopefully we'll see you in future <3
To make up for my constant not-posting. I drew a bad by product of my stress and sent this as my apology.

well then, hello there everyone! You can call me Umbris if you like. I just started on this site today and I hope you all take great care of me so I can learn a bunch of new things and grow. Thank you all for your kindness!

Can confirm, Kathlyn would like to keep her blood. I'll post for Leo this evening and for Kathlyn and Klein tomorrow or the day after, not sure exactly when because I have an exam coming up. I don't think anyone is really waiting on Kathlyn or Klein for now though luckily. If someone is, let me know and I'll try to get something out for that character asap.

walks in sneakily

Aha! Y'all forgot about me..

Okay maybe I forgot about this place, and decided to focus on my class.. But hey! I'm not caught up and I don't want to do any work... Is it too late to introduce Kioshi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back