What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Starwalker123 Starwalker123
Wow! That was fast, but Zale looks good :')

Vol Vol
SWIFTSHOTS!! SWIFTSHOTS LOOK AT IT!!! THEY'RE ALL STACKED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER IT'S HILARIOUS. Ahahah those faces <v< omg you're making me want to doodle again though and I HAVE ASSIGNMENTS DAMN YOUUU

But yeah, Wacom tablets are awesome. Congrats on getting one!
Thank you for this kind blessing (>U<)人

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Hahah, makes sense. The main hall would work. I won't be able to reply until tonight when I finish this assignment, but Azalea or one of the others in the guild hall will be able to greet them

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
Ooh, I now know why this sounded so familiar.

Chinchia Chinchia I had to look at my old characters but I remember when you made The Adventurer's Guild back in 2018. I made Vas'On the Elf-Orc Breaker. I could bring him back for this roleplay if you'll have him?

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
OH MY GOOOOD Welcome back!! Can't believe that was three years ago already.

I do remember Vas'on! (after a quick glance at his CS) I'm sure he'd fit back in no problem. Hope you enjoy the new thread :')

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Wow! That was fast, but Zale looks good :')

Vol Vol
SWIFTSHOTS!! SWIFTSHOTS LOOK AT IT!!! THEY'RE ALL STACKED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER IT'S HILARIOUS. Ahahah those faces <v< omg you're making me want to doodle again though and I HAVE ASSIGNMENTS DAMN YOUUU

But yeah, Wacom tablets are awesome. Congrats on getting one!
Thank you for this kind blessing (>U<)人
Doodle as a reward after all ur assignments!! I believe in u!!!! Its amazing how ur juggling schoolwork and this as well

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Doodle as a reward after all ur assignments!! I believe in u!!!! Its amazing how ur juggling schoolwork and this as well
Aww, this makes me feel a little better. My assignment ended up late cause G a l a x y B r a i n decided I had to rewrite a bunch of stuff at 12am, but it's done now!! We can move onwards with the adventure!

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Ack, gotten sick due to weather changing temperature so suddenly so my faygo post might be delayed,, i started half of it atleast

hopefully this noodle soup will let my brain work a bit better uhgh

Rex Tesseri

Voidless Abyss
I thought something that could enhance the game... hear me out. We got the progression system that dictates what rank you are, right? What if that rank could give the players boons... like a "@ me on waystonebook, to get your per week buff" or like a "orbital strike smite that could weaken a OP enemy", or could be something more like a flashlight, a radio, idk. What you think Chinchia Chinchia ?

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri
That's an interesting idea! I think it would be pretty difficult to implement in a rp though, since irl time doesn't correspond to ic time. If you're considering boons we do have a bunch of very cool support characters :') Eiru comes to mind with her enchant magic, Leo can provide psychological boosts and Kathlyn has her many potions as well. I'm not sure what Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre has planned, but Elias might be able to do daily specials from the kitchen! Like enchanted crab soup that let's your hand turn into a crab claw \ ( •̀ ω •́ ) --<

I'm working on replies I promise

Edit: Vol Vol hope you're feeling better!

Vagabond Spectre

Five Thousand Club
Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri
That's an interesting idea! I think it would be pretty difficult to implement in a rp though, since irl time doesn't correspond to ic time. If you're considering boons we do have a bunch of very cool support characters :') Eiru comes to mind with her enchant magic, Leo can provide psychological boosts and Kathlyn has her many potions as well. I'm not sure what Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre has planned, but Elias might be able to do daily specials from the kitchen! Like enchanted crab soup that let's your hand turn into a crab claw \ ( •̀ ω •́ ) --<

Oh yeah! Slap the title, nutritionist on his Cook/Fighter role tag! > : )

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri

Enchanted foods
EDIT: i clicked enter without finishing my post dmsndjjdkssk but yes thank u, im still here c:

Rex Tesseri

Voidless Abyss
Rex Tesseri Rex Tesseri

The time part can be entirely scrapped, because the player who will provide the boon can define the rules about its boon.

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
I forgot how much I enjoyed Vas'On's character. The idea of this massive brawler also being sophisticated and well spoken appeals to me.

Users who are viewing this thread