• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

A so-so post with a lot of rambling done on about 3 hours of sleep after a full day of work, but it's something. Better than not being able to post until Monday night. if I missed anything or messed up anything, I'll fix it tomorrow between work. Maybe I'll make it shorter and easier to read, too.

Like imagine that the makers of an rp could assign a group of five people to a group based around a team name, even if it was just for a single quest. Then other people could tag the team name when interacting with the group instead of having to individually @ five different people every time they make a post.

Like imagine that the makers of an rp could assign a group of five people to a group based around a team name, even if it was just for a single quest. Then other people could tag the team name when interacting with the group instead of having to individually @ five different people every time they make a post.
Oh i see, but thats for the site functions unfortunately, not the GM. if it was like discord role tagging system it could work :c

Maybe Chinchia can someday make Guildstone into a hosted project so it has individual threads for different parties / quests / locations?

I know it wont help much at the moment since alot of people are in the Guild Hall, but it'll definitely separate the posts with people that are already on quests with those posting in the Guild Hall

Vol Vol
OH MY GOD THEY'RE FANTASTIC ASHDFJTYKHKJH TYRON'S FACE AND THE RED EYES AHHAHAHAHA
'Ur insane' and 'I hate this fucking team' -- his two moods exactly I died at the leroy jenkin ahahah

But the improvement!! Is amazing!! Huge difference since getting a tablet (o^o)d Definitely money well spent no I'm not biased

Maybe Chinchia can someday make Guildstone into a hosted project so it has individual threads for different parties / quests / locations?
That would help, though I do know it is a lot of work to make and continue a hosted project.
I'm honoured you guys think so! Sadly my ability to code is nil to none OTL But I'll have a think if there's any way to organise things better. Always open to ideas if anyone has them

Vol Vol
OH MY GOD THEY'RE FANTASTIC ASHDFJTYKHKJH TYRON'S FACE AND THE RED EYES AHHAHAHAHA
'Ur insane' and 'I hate this fucking team' -- his two moods exactly I died at the leroy jenkin ahahah

But the improvement!! Is amazing!! Huge difference since getting a tablet (o^o)d Definitely money well spent no I'm not biased

I'm honoured you guys think so! Sadly my ability to code is nil to none OTL But I'll have a think if there's any way to organise things better. Always open to ideas if anyone has them
Hosted project could be a first step for organisation! It takes time to set it up but since you already have all the lore and threads written, you can just copy and paste in the project!

I'll look into it when I have the time c:

Hosted project could be a first step for organisation! It takes time to set it up but since you already have all the lore and threads written, you can just copy and paste in the project!

I'll look into it when I have the time c:
Scratch that, the hosted project applications have been closed so there goes that idea xD

Scratch that, the hosted project applications have been closed so there goes that idea xD
Dang, shot down. Love the implication of your thought process xD if it's anything like mine

Brain: I'll do it when I have have time
Also brain: but now I'm interested so everything else can take a backseat

Uasal Uasal Vol Vol
Just a quick post for Tyron, sorry ;A;/ I loved both of yours and I wanted to do more with it, but it's late and work took a lot out of me. Zion's battle with the slime was so awesome and dramatic, and the idea of Eiru's reaction to the scout was hilarious xD he ain't acting so tough now ahah

I know it wont help much at the moment since alot of people are in the Guild Hall, but it'll definitely separate the posts with people that are already on quests with those posting in the Guild Hall
What do you guys think about having a separate thread for the guild hall? I don't believe there are any rules against multiple IC threads, and it might makes things simpler for new players. I'd probably change the RP title as well if I were to do that, since Guild Stone was very off-the-cuff and now I'm stuck with it as a name -v- Open to ideas if anyone has them

Note: The quest posts would stay where they are on the 'main' page. So long as people remember to tag party members it should work fine to keep them in one place.

Sylph Sylph Don't worry about it get some rest. Also, I think you qualify for the hosted rp. If so it would be easier to happy for that than make a new ic

Don't worry about it get some rest. Also, I think you qualify for the hosted rp. If so it would be easier to happy for that than make a new ic
WAIT, WAIT--WHAT?!! I'D FORGOTTEN COMPLETELY ABOUT THE HOSTED RP SECTION OH MY GODDDDD THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOOUUTT

I swear, I'm like a hermit spending all my time on guild. Do the forums even exist??

In any case, I don't know if it qualifies, but I'll continue to work towards making guild as organised as possible anyway. Starting with a nice long sleep!
Thanks Swiftshots

Sylph Sylph Don't worry about it get some rest. Also, I think you qualify for the hosted rp. If so it would be easier to happy for that than make a new ic
WAIT, WAIT--WHAT?!! I'D FORGOTTEN COMPLETELY ABOUT THE HOSTED RP SECTION OH MY GODDDDD THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS WERE TALKING ABOOUUTT

I swear, I'm like a hermit spending all my time on guild. Do the forums even exist??

In any case, I don't know if it qualifies, but I'll continue to work towards making guild as organised as possible anyway. Starting with a nice long sleep!
Thanks Swiftshots

I think Vol already looked into that sadly. I'd have to look around but I think there are only so many hosted projects allowed at a given time.

Uasal Uasal Vol Vol
Just a quick post for Tyron, sorry ;A;/ I loved both of yours and I wanted to do more with it, but it's late and work took a lot out of me. Zion's battle with the slime was so awesome and dramatic, and the idea of Eiru's reaction to the scout was hilarious xD he ain't acting so tough now ahah

What do you guys think about having a separate thread for the guild hall? I don't believe there are any rules against multiple IC threads, and it might makes things simpler for new players. I'd probably change the RP title as well if I were to do that, since Guild Stone was very off-the-cuff and now I'm stuck with it as a name -v- Open to ideas if anyone has them

Note: The quest posts would stay where they are on the 'main' page. So long as people remember to tag party members it should work fine to keep them in one place.

I wouldn't mind a seperate section for the guild hall but I'd double check the rules first just to make sure.

Sylph Sylph grats on ur break!!! no worries on a short post, ur quality didnt falter anyways c:. Also a separate thread for the Guild Hall would be nice! Just not sure how you can have an extra IC thread tho

If you want I can just transition to the return to atleast Angora's fortress!

Uasal Uasal Sylph Sylph
But if y'all want to have some little character talks during the travel back outside the cursed region please let me know before I make my post so I dont just immediately transition ovo)b

I wouldn't mind a seperate section for the guild hall but I'd double check the rules first just to make sure.
Also a separate thread for the Guild Hall would be nice! Just not sure how you can have an extra IC thread tho
I'll double check with a staff member first, and if they're happy I'll probably go ahead and create a new section. The biggest issue is there can't be links to more than one main thread in the top section, but there should be other ways to get to it

If you want I can just transition to the return to atleast Angora's fortress!
Transitioning back to the fortress would be great!

Am I waiting on anybody in the guild hall to post?
Not that I know of

Heya all, so apparently a second thread for the main hall would be acceptable in the extra pages. I'll put up a poll to see what people think.

Will reply to posts and DMs tomorrow; classes are on early so I have to head to bed. Thanks for all your patience, I promise I'll be more active once this exam period is over with!

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual was F'aer'nun looking at Akel in that post when she mentioned not liking those similar to her? Also, would F'aer'nun have blood flowing in their body or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back