What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
and i think that's it for my doodles for guildstone this weekend, cos I do NOT remember what else i wanted to do LOL
View attachment 873656
OMG OMG OMG
I think I somehow missed it before, BUT THIS IS SO COOL AHHHHH LOOK AT THAT PERSPECTIVE??? YOU DID THE WALL CAPSULES AND EVERYTHING ADFJSKFHDAFDS So many details--Tyron on his bone pile, Eiru with her torch, the skeleton crawling towards them--it's so good. I love it <3

Blyke Luxford Blyke Luxford
“This one is my own recipe, it soothes headaches for at least 24 hours and I can whip it up in less than 10 minutes."
I see now. You brought Kathlyn in so Leo could wake up hangover free. SHAME ON YOU. SHAAAAME (Ymir approves)

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
OMG OMG OMG
I think I somehow missed it before, BUT THIS IS SO COOL AHHHHH LOOK AT THAT PERSPECTIVE??? YOU DID THE WALL CAPSULES AND EVERYTHING ADFJSKFHDAFDS So many details--Tyron on his bone pile, Eiru with her torch, the skeleton crawling towards them--it's so good. I love it <3

I see now. You brought Kathlyn in so Leo could wake up hangover free. SHAME ON YOU. SHAAAAME (Ymir approves)
Thank u!! ya i had real fun wih that quick piece, i hardly do backgrounds so playing around with perspective was refreshing!!

Also Blyke supporting their own characters is top notch XDDD

OMG OMG OMG

LMAO, Leo is going to be walking away from Kathlyn with a mountain of vials in his arms

Vagabond Spectre

Five Thousand Club
Okaaaay... My tablet can’t seem to say your character’s name directly. Vol Vol

So he is referred to as Faigyo from here on out.
Sssssooooooo...... Toss out everything i said here. Iam not high in any way, shape or form. I’m something worse...

I
AM
STUPID​

turns out i have been spelling Faygo’s name wrong for a while. I have never felt anymore dumb than ever. I am so sorry. Vol Vol

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Sssssooooooo...... Toss out everything i said here. Iam not high in any way, shape or form. I’m something worse...

I
AM
STUPID​

turns out i have been spelling Faygo’s name wrong for a while. I have never felt anymore dumb than ever. I am so sorry. Vol Vol
Its all g fam, no worries there xD

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Oof, quick post for Ymir but I gotta get to bed. Thanking you all for your patience TAT I promise I'll get stuff done once uni stops hitting me over the head with deadlines

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Catch Zion going like: wait?? he doesnt -- of course he doesnt

o no tyron i got reanimated but im also sentient and this is all so new to me oh god im totally a fresh undead

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Vol Vol
I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED, I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING IT! AHAHAHAH I live for Zion having to awkwardly pretend like it isn't the norm, like 'Ooo, wow, my hands are all boney. Such strange. Totally in shock.'

Then the frantic telepathy to Eiru like 'JUST ROLL WITH IT, PLEASE'

Swiftshots Swiftshots
Np!

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Tyron's gonna return to the guild and probably report to Azalea about Zion being turned into undead.

And she just... stares, like. "Come again?"

Tyron: The sorcerer controlling the outpost revived him, so he's undead now.

((Eiru: I'm gonna tell him.))
((Zion: Don't you dare.))

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
THE TURNS HAVE TABLED...zion's a deep predicament now..well, for personal reasons

I got morning shift so when i get home i'll whip something up

Chinchia

Broom Shroom
Sorry for the sudden absence, got an assignment due that I need to work on. Might be a day or two until I can respond. Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Vol Vol Swiftshots Swiftshots
I'm happy Vol Vol if you'd like to progress the story with the idea you had. I can do a catch up post with Tyron once this paper's done. Omg I died reading Eiru's reaction she's such a troll

Not much I can do for Leo and Kathlyn, as much as I'm dying to see what they have cooked up. Hope uni's alright on your end

Vol

Pᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
Sorry for the sudden absence, got an assignment due that I need to work on. Might be a day or two until I can respond. Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Vol Vol Swiftshots Swiftshots
I'm happy Vol Vol if you'd like to progress the story with the idea you had. I can do a catch up post with Tyron once this paper's done. Omg I died reading Eiru's reaction she's such a troll

Not much I can do for Leo and Kathlyn, as much as I'm dying to see what they have cooked up. Hope uni's alright on your end
Ah take ur time!! And good luck!! I'll work on the story progression if I have time before work aye

Users who are viewing this thread