• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((Main Hall))

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ruvo Steelfeather
Mentions: Pseudo-nim Pseudo-nim Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

"We march onwards! To Sigmar!"

"To Sigmar" he said to the others that would be joining him to complete the quest before using the power of the waystone to transport himself to the town in need of help to stop the plants that threatened to grow out of control. With any luck this quest may serve as the inspiration he was looking for a tale he could retell in song atop of stopping whatever it is that is causing trouble.

Artyx Bernum
Guild Hall --> Questing Thread
Mentions: Sylph Sylph RatKing RatKing Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Giving Ruvo a brief nod, Artyx looked over to the reception area once more before heaving an internal sigh. It would be nice to properly speak with the rest of the members comfortably, however, it's time and effort that she rarely had outside of the silent treks within the forest, and even then, her attention was focused to be a pathfinder as a Druid and Ranger. At least the guild accommodated her well. Now she'll do the same for her fellow adventurers in the wilds.

With a final glance towards the receptionist and a farewell nod, she pressed her waystone and vanished in flash of light and mist.

The Wizard
Interactions: Sylph Sylph Key of Stars Key of Stars

It had been decided. Not only would the Wizard help the Chinchilla Warrior on her quest. He would also vanquish two great enemies afterwards to complete two additional quests. A lesser mage would question such strenuous methods of training. However the Wizard understood that this world operated on gold and power. If he wanted to rise above all other magic users. He would need both treasures and knowledge to make something of himself. Stroking his fake beard before gathering up the basics provided by the guild. His hand gripped around the thick wooden staff he carried. Informing Kathlyn and Azalea that he would not return until his work was done. The Wizard disappeared via his waystone...

Azalea Gibraltar
Mentions: SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Key of Stars Key of Stars Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Azalea sighed as at last the adventurers set out on their assigned missions, leaving her to deal with the few who remained. "This makes me wonder, that kind of stuff happens all the time here?"

"Unfortunately," she said to the new copper. "Given we take on all sorts, we're bound to have those kinds of problems from time to time."

"Do you wanna some kind of help?" They spoke to Kathlyn as Azalea watched the small orb of light float around, making sure it sucked the blood out and nothing else. "I can double as receptionist while I wait for the person called Eiru, so you can take a break." Then more quietly to themselves- "I need a library with much of this time knowledge... and I don't know where there is one."

"You may find it beneficial to talk to Merkon," Azalea said. "He's travelled a great deal from what I know. Kathlyn, you as well." She turned to where the new receptionist was finishing up her work. "Good job this morning. There's one other person I need to introduce you to then you can take a break." The mark on one of the back rooms of the guild was active, meaning their sometimes-resident trader was still around. Azalea brought the duo over and knocked, leaning against the frame's hinges to keep an eye on the guild floor as she let them past. She could hear the dragonborn shuffling about behind one of the shelves somewhere. Speaking just above her usual volume, she called out a greeting. "Good morning, Merkon."

ec0a3d5eaa967d14dab0b1b00f11ad9947a0d1c6v2_hq.jpg

[Location: Merkon's Shop]
{Interactions: Azalea ( Sylph Sylph )/ Kathlyn ( Key of Stars Key of Stars )/ Themisto ( SilverbackActual SilverbackActual )}

Merkon's shop was typical of most odds and ends shops, shelves along the wall and various displays spread out across the floor showing off weapons of simple to complex design. Some of it was clearly magical, some of it was just simple tools used to fill the space. In the back center of the space was a countertop with another doorway that led further back where the sounds of something large was moving about.

The first thing the two would notice about the shop, beyond its bits and bobs, was the fact that the lighting was different. Streaming from the windows was sunlight, but the light was coming from a different direction than it had in the Guild Hall they'd stepped in from. Also, those same windows looked out into a dense, very different forest than the one the guild was situated nearby. Then of course, there was the fact that the room had any windows at all given that it was supposed to be in the middle of the Guild building near its back. This room in general was already quite confusing.

Then a large, red figure stepped out from the back, slitted eyes quickly locking onto the two, tongue flicking out to lick the scales around his mouth, his tail flicking side to side as he took them in, observing them. Then his eyes traveled to Azalea resting against the frame "Azalea" his voice was smooth like parchment rubbing against itself "Good morning to you, though it is more of an afternoon for me" he chuckled, the sound a deep hissing from his throat as he stepped from behind the counter and walked up to them "Is it feeding time already? These two don't look like much, not very plump"

Sharp teeth glinted in the sunlight before he chuckled once more, deciding not to drag the joke on "New employees I suppose? Showing them around? Here to make a purchase?" he asked, his eyes showing the barest hint of excitement at that "Or is this more of a social call? I can prepare some tea."​

Kathlyn SilvaKathlyn Silva.png
Mentions: SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Sylph Sylph Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
"I can double as receptionist while i wait for the person called Eiru, so you can take a break" Kathlyn smiled warmly. "I appreciate the thought a lot but I'm okay." She said, absent-mindedly flipping through some papers in front of her. "I like keeping busy. Besides, this is my job. I can't expect you to take over what I get paid to do." She noticed a small error on one of the papers and put it down to quickly scribble down a correction before putting it back in its rightful place in the stack.

"You may find it beneficial to talk to Merkon," Kathlyn didn't pay much attention to the conversation between Azalea and Themisto, giving almost all of her attention to the papers in front of her instead, she was just finishing up Vas'on and Akel's quest registration. "He's travelled a great deal from what I know. Kathlyn, you as well." Kathlyn looked up at the mention of her name. "Oh okay, I just need to write one more line." She called back, hastily scribbling the line down and standing up.

"Good job this morning. There's one other person I need to introduce you to then you can take a break." She nodded and followed her boss together with Themisto. She looked around the space in awe, wanting nothing more than to walk over to one of the windows and get lost staring and figuring out what kind of trees and other flora were out there but a new voice grabbed her attention.

"Is it feeding time already? These two don't look like much, not very plump" She smiled, the large man didn't seem serious and Kathlyn trusted that Azalea would never bring her to a dangerous place. "Really? My father always says I eat too much." She said with a chuckle.

"New employees I suppose? Showing them around? Here to make a purchase?" She made a small bow. "I'm Kathlyn Silva, the guild's new receptionist. Themisto is one of our members." She explained, gesturing to Themisto. "Or is this more of a social call? I can prepare some tea." Kathlyn shook her head. "You don't need to do that." She said with a smile before looking around, eyes sparkling. "Do you happen to have herbs here?"

Azalea Gibraltar
Mentions: Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
"Is it feeding time already? These two don't look like much, not very plump." Azalea withheld a sigh as the towering dragonborn circled round to meet them.

Kathlyn, to her credit, didn't miss a beat. It seemed they were adapting well now they'd settled in, which was a reassuring thought for the older receptionist. "Really? My father always says I eat too much."

"Not very plump?--" Themisto seemed marginally more alarmed, or perhaps closer to baffled. Azalea had yet to determine their origins so she couldn't quite tell. The strange tablet the carried around wasn't like anything she'd seen floating around the markets, though she had a feeling it would be tied to their past in one way or another.

"New employees I suppose?" Merkon broke the farce with a grin as Azalea shook her head. She managed to look both amused and disapproving--after much practice she could implement the latter into most of her expressions. "Showing them around? Here to make a purchase? Or is this more of a social call? I can prepare some tea."

"I'm Kathlyn Silva, the guild's new receptionist. Themisto is one of our members."
the girl said. Azalea watched their eyes light up as a thought struck them. "Do you happen to have herbs here?"

"Themisto have coin, if you have wares."

"Personally I was thinking social call," Azalea said, staring bemused at the other two. "But it seems I brought you clients instead. Themisto here is looking for information on the current age as well, though I couldn't tell you why." She paused, glancing around the endless wares he'd accumulated. "Are you still selling those shaman dolls?"

Logan Darkwind
Mentions everyone to the Quest thread.

The quest Logan decided, siad a quick goodbye to the staff. He wisphered that he would keep an eye on everyone as he stepped back too use his stone . This was going to be one of those times he lurked around in the shadows following and saying little, he vanished leaving the hall mostly empty.

{Interactions: Azalea ( Sylph Sylph )/ Kathlyn ( Key of Stars Key of Stars )/ Themisto ( SilverbackActual SilverbackActual )}

Merkon looked at Themisto for a moment "Your accent is a bit plain, but that is to be expected when you are using magic to translate your words. Tends to make most accents flat. Learning a language tints it with your own unique dialect. Using magic doesn't, not that it is a problem, just a bit lazy" he chuckled softly as he turned to look at Kathlyn. Quick thinking and even quicker on the uptake, his eyes flashed as he moved towards his counter and reached around behind it for something. After a moment, he pulled out a rather large book "This book," he said bringing it over to the receptionist "contains lists of the various herbs I sell. Some I have dried and stored here in the shop, I keep them in the back. The rarer and temperamental herbs I'll have to source from a few contacts of mine. Prices are included."

He looked at Azalea as she mentioned what each woman was looking for before stepping up to Themisto and sniffing her slightly "Ah!" his eyes glinted "A Precursor. Information on the modern age indeed" he looked at the tablet she held and cocked his head "A functioning Tabula Rasa?" his tail stiffened as the smell of money shot through his nose. The value of a working Tabula Rasa from the Precursor age was astronomical if pitched to the right person.

"I do happen to have a few recent history books I happened to pick up the last time I traveled" he said scratching his chin "Nothing more that the past seven hundred years though. To acquire that, you'd have to make a journey to some of the bigger cities and their Grand Libraries, though I could sell you a map of those libraries, they are a bit of a maze"

"Those dolls?" he asked pointing a thumb to a shelf that was covered in plain white dolls "They sell quickly but they are also quick to purchase. I get a shipment every once in a while."
voodoo-doll-picture-id497600325

Mentions: Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
"This book," Kathlyn took the book with sparkling eyes. "contains lists of the various herbs I sell. Some I have dried and stored here in the shop, I keep them in the back. The rarer and temperamental herbs I'll have to source from a few contacts of mine. Prices are included." Kathlyn nodded. "Thank you, I'll give it back when I'm done looking through it." She said, as good as skipping over to a spot where she could put the book down and go through it in peace.

Kathlyn pulled her own notebook out from the small bag she had slung over her shoulder before following Azalea, she didn't like to leave her notebook unattended under any circumstances, on top of that, it had all her medical knowledge written in it and it had come in handy more than once in unlikely situations.

She riffled through the herb catalogue Merkon had given her, jotting down some notes on the prices of the more common and standard herbs she often used in her potions and salves. They were cheap enough that Kathlyn could afford to buy them without any worry if it turned out she wouldn't be able to find them in the forest surrounding the guild. Her eyes shone with a glint of greed when she got to the pages filled with rarer herbs, some of which she had never heard, only to dim when she glanced at the pricing.

She sighed. There were so many wonderful herbs she wanted to experiment with but she was pretty sure she could buy a small mansion with the amount of gold all the rarer herbs combined would cost her. In the end, her eyes settled on a particular herb on the list. "Excuse me, do you have some of this in stock?" She asked, holding up the book and pointing to a herb on the more expensive but still rather affordable side labelled 'Angel strand'.

The herb shared quite a few similarities with some of the ingredients she usually used in her healing potions but there were a few interesting differences that she felt could lead to a more potent potion in time, with enough experimentation.

She closed the herb catalogue carefully and handed it back to Merkon. "You have a wonderful selection, I'll definitely be coming back. I'm going to look around a bit more." She smiled before turning around and focusing her attention on the various other items in the shop. Her eyes stopped on a particular item. "Oh, this is so cute!" She muttered to herself. "Excuse me," She called out, hoping to catch Merkon's attention again.

"Is this cursed? Or is there something else special about it?" She asked, holding a slightly puffy light green hat with a red and white checkered band containing two brown gold decorative buttons around the hat's length right above the sizeable brim. She really hoped it wasn't, she didn't often get tempted by cute clothes but this was definitely an exception. If the hat was somehow cursed or magic she would have to try and find a normal alternative later.

"The only Tabula Rasa I've seen was back in the ancestral home of the Dragons" Merkon said looking at the woman for a moment "To my understanding, it was intentionally deactivated to keep people from wasting their lives attempting to steal the knowledge from it" he chuckled softly "Not that any who attempt to steal from the Dragon Homeland survive." his eyes snapped back to her when she mentioned having a list of everything she could buy there "I do keep a catalogue of the things I sell, though given your lack of knowledge of the modern world, I'd imagine you not having much Coin. Some of my items go into the tens of thousands" he still reached behind his counter like he'd done for the blond woman and pulled out a book "I don't keep everything stored here, as safe as it is, there just isn't enough room."

He turned to Kathlyn as she pointed out one of the herbs in the book "Ah, Angel Strand. I happen to have two such herbs in storage in the back. Normally they'd go around one fifty but since you work for Azalea and the Guild, I'll bump it down to a flat one hundred coins." he watched as she spotted one of his more mundane items "That hat is a little special. It possesses a simple mending and self-cleaning enchantment installed on it. Not everyone has the time to simply sit down and manually sew or clean their clothing. Other than that, it isn't particularly amazing. It is only around five coins. I usually pick up simple yet interesting items such as that hat when I'm out and about so do check back once in a while and I may have matching clothing to go with it" he could typically find nearly anything his customers desired and even if he couldn't personally find an item, he knew various adventurers and other merchants he traded with who could.

Mentions: Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Sylph Sylph
"Ah, Angel Strand. I happen to have two such herbs in storage in the back. Normally they'd go around one fifty but since you work for Azalea and the Guild, I'll bump it down to a flat one hundred coins." Kathlyn quickly did the math in her head. A hundred coins was quite a lot of money for a girl like her but she had some considerable savings, mostly thanks to her father. "I'll take them." If she didn't buy the herbs now she would continue to think about their potential until she eventually drove herself crazy and went back to buy them anyway.

"That hat is a little special. It possesses a simple mending and self-cleaning enchantment installed on it. Not everyone has the time to simply sit down and manually sew or clean their clothing." Kathlyn smiled as she picked the hat up once more. She was really glad there wasn't any weird curse or other magic going on with the hat. "Other than that, it isn't particularly amazing. It is only around five coins. I usually pick up simple yet interesting items such as that hat when I'm out and about so do check back once in a while and I may have matching clothing to go with it"

Her eyes sparkled. "Really?!" She didn't often get excited over clothes but if she could get an entire matching outfit to go along with this hat she was definitely interested. "It would be delightful if I could find a coat in this same shade of green! I'll take it!" She happily declared, putting on the hat and doing a little spin.

"Well? Do I look cute miss Azalea?" She blurted out the words without really thinking about it. Her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment almost immediately after. "I-I'm sorry, I definitely overstepped there. You don't have to answer that!" She stammered, she had gotten a bit too excited over finding an article of clothing she really liked.

She pulled the brim of her new hat down over her face in an attempt to hide her flushed cheeks. "I'll go pay for my items and then I'll get back to work." She mumbled from under the hat. "If we can please just forget what I just did."

denq7kp-ec6c1b58-f335-4037-a83a-ccce7a968fad.png
Ymir
Mentions: Key of Stars Key of Stars
Her feet hit the grass outside the guild and she breathed a fresh sigh of relief. The earth was so nice. No salty winds and stink of seaweed, instead the smell of damp leaves filled the air along with whatever the kitchen was cooking up inside the hall. She sunk to the ground and crossed her legs, running her hands through the grass before deciding she should focus and reached inside her bag for paper and ink.

The report didn't take long. When she was finished she rolled it up and tied it off with string, giving a sharp whistle that fled into the surrounding tree-line. A heartbeat after smoke began trickling into the clearing, gathering together until a shape formed out of the mass and two gleaming, yellow eyes fixed on her. The shadowy dog blinked as it came into existence, mouth parted to reveal rows of teeth and a void-like maw. Deceptively friendly though. Padding over it nudged her shoulder, whining until she gave it a pat and handed it the tied up paper. She wasn't too worried about drool ruining the report, considering when the dog licked her cheek it left only mist.

She stood as the creature barked once and disappeared into the forest. Considering her hands washed of the matter, she brushed them together and turned to the guild doors. It really was nice to be back on solid land.

defgkat-65ec8d23-395f-4913-b0af-c8ff03cb88d6.png
Azalea Gibraltar
Mentions: Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
"Well? Do I look cute miss Azalea?"

Azalea turned from where she'd been staring out over the guild hall, raising a brow when Kathlyn promptly turned red as beet and pulled the hat down over her face. As endearing as the habit was, Azalea still worried it might interfere with handling more troublesome customers--they had more than a few adventurers who weren't above showing either their charm or lack thereof--and though the instances of it happening had declined, they might think Kathlyn an easier target. "I-I'm sorry, I definitely overstepped there. You don't have to answer that!" She solaced herself with the fact Kathlyn had dealt with most things well thus far, but it was still too early to say. "I'll go pay for my items and then I'll get back to work. If we can please just forget what I just did."

"You can stay if you like," Azalea said as the girl rushed to set her coins down on the counter. Though Azalea tended to have trouble with hats nowadays, she could appreciate the notion of something that could self-maintain. "It looks nice."

Hearing the guild doors open and seeing Ymir step through, with Leo potentially not too far behind, Azalea turned to nod at Merkon. "I'll be off for now. There's no rush Kathlyn, so you can browse a little longer." She offered a parting wave to the towering dragonborn. "We'll catch up some other time, Merkon."

Leonidas HoodLeonidas Hood.jpg
Mentions: Sylph Sylph Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Leonidas appeared in front of the guild hall in a flash, catching himself before he would stumble with a firm step forward. He kicked a pinecone at his feet into the woods as hard as he could manage to shake off his feelings of frustration. Just when he thought he might actually have found a way to contact his sister and a way to restore his name, even if it was through the most insufferable man in the guild, Tyron had just dismissed them and though not literally, had basically told him to get lost.

He seriously felt like punching something, not only had the mission been a massive failure. He also lost his Hower medallion and his sword to Isaiah, his side felt empty without the sword there. He sighed, with those items lost to his cousin he didn't have a single thing with any connection to the Hower family left. After kicking the dirt beneath his feet a final time he made his way into the hall.

Ymir was already seated at one of the tables, looking happy enough to be away from the sea again. He sat down opposite of her with a small sigh. "So, what are you planning to do now?" He still couldn't find the courage to ask her to come with him on his current quest. "Even without Tyron's help, I'm still going to take down those pirates using my name. I'll be out at sea for a while." He riffled through the stack of wanted posters he had taken with him, the bounty money would keep him alive for a while but it wasn't even close to enough to buy a new ship.

He tapped his chin in thought, he could always steal a ship from one of the pirates impersonating him. After all, they were stealing his name so it was only fair he would steal something of theirs in return. Still though, whatever ship he would be able to steal wouldn't come close to his old ship.

He tapped the table absentmindedly. "I'm leaving later today, I've waited long enough and I don't have anything holding me back now. I plan on going to the Hower academy as soon as I have a ship of my own." That was one of the biggest problems though. Aside from acquiring a ship, for which he had already decided on a method of questionable legality, there was the matter of finding a crew to sail it. He couldn't afford to pay anyone and he wasn't going to associate with pirates to get to where he needed to be either.

The only way he was going to be able to make the journey across the ocean was to get officially recognized as Leonard Hower again which would take a lot longer than he wanted or finding his old ship again. He stood up from the table, taking a final glance at Ymir. "It'll probably be a while before I can see you again." He paused. "Say, you wouldn't want to-" He shook his head. "Nevermind." He couldn't bring himself to ask after all. He sighed and turned towards a familiar door.

"Merkon, I trust you've been well?" He said, stepping through the door into the shop. "I need the cheapest piece of scrap that slightly resembles a sword you own, I lost my old weapon but I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment." He approached the counter and leaned on his elbow. "Also, you wouldn't happen to have information about a ship that can sail itself?" It was worth a shot, if anyone had information on the whereabouts of his old ship it would be Merkon. If not, Leonidas would do some information gathering of his own while hunting down pirates.

{Interactions: Azalea ( Sylph Sylph )/ Kathlyn, Leonidas ( Key of Stars Key of Stars )}

Merkon nodded as she mentioned wanting a coat the same color as the hat. He'd look into it. His main priority was increasing his wealth but he did enjoy the sight of a happy customer as well. After all, the happier someone was, the more they'd spend. She seemed to deeply seek Azalea's approval, one that wasn't hard to earn but very hard to keep. He respected the energy though "I'll send out an order for a similar piece of garment for you Miss Kathlyn" he said making a note in his books.

He nodded to Azalea "As always, my door is open to you my dear" he said as he turned back to the young blond "As she says, feel free to continue browsing, ask about any products I have on display or any you'd wish to order. I also buy anything you may feel the need to let go of" it was at that moment that Leonidas stepped in.

"I'm as well as I can be, business has been doing well enough though it could always be better" he said as he leaned in to sniff at Leo "Mmm, by my reckoning you have either a little under or around two hundred coin" he said softly "Not including your clothing or guild equipment. fifty coins for a basic sword"

"As for information..." he reached under his desk and pulled out a small ledger "I do happen to have a few shipping manifests from purchases I've made in the past. The most recent one being the new shipment of dolls. Captains of those ships usually mark down the cities they arrived at as well as any interesting sights that may interest merchants such as myself. They also write about any delays they may have due to passing ships or pirates. It may not have the information you seek exactly but it may narrow down your search" he tapped the ledger as he slid it over to Leo before going into the back to retrieve the sword.

The sword itself was actually quite nice but unenchanted. It was forged well but would require regular maintenance. Merkon would never sell shoddy equipment and with the higher level blades such as the daggers in the nearby case, the worth of this well made sword was indeed around fifty coins. Merkon was fair...most of the time. At the very least he'd never attempt to completely steal from his customers "The information in the ledger will be free. Mostly because I cannot guarantee what you find will be of use. Any information I hear in the future that is validated will cost you though"​

Ymir
Mentions: Key of Stars Key of Stars
"So, what are you planning to do now?" Leo's question was met with a long suffering sigh where Ymir rested her head on the table. She knew what she ought to do. It was something she should have gotten over long ago. "Even without Tyron's help, I'm still going to take down those pirates using my name." he said. "I'll be out at sea for a while."

Maybe that's why Leo never went back. Ymir mused half-heartedly to herself as she sat up. Her eyes narrowed at the adventurer sitting across from her - someone she thought she'd had a reasonably good grasp on until quite recently. Sometimes it's just not that easy.

Leo shuffled through the papers, fingers tapping his thoughts out against the counter as he continued. "I'm leaving later today, I've waited long enough and I don't have anything holding me back now." Meeting his cousin must have changed his mind, or there was something in the conversation she missed. He supposedly hadn't gone back because of his father, but Tyron said the man had passed almost a year ago and Leo appeared to have already known. She didn't think getting arrested had anything to do with the sudden change of heart, but... Maybe he just got over his hesitation.

"
I plan on going to the Hower academy as soon as I have a ship of my own," he continued, though how he was going to manage that was beyond her. Being a Hower didn't change the fact he'd been scraping by on quests and favours for as long as she'd known him, and if he did have a secret fortune hidden somewhere she was going to throw a fit. "It'll probably be a while before I can see you again."

That's nothing new. She shrugged. Their team had been short-lived, but most teams with her tended to be. If he was going abroad then there was nothing she could do. It didn't seem like he'd be deterred from his current plan.

"Say-" Despite standing he lingered at the edge of the table. "You wouldn't want to..." Her brow rose as she waited for him to finish, but he only shook his head, turning away. "Nevermind."

She sighed, throwing a small pouch that clinked towards him. "Here," she said. "That's your portion. [Coin +40; AP +15] I wasn't able to figure out what they were hiding in the hollow cannonballs, but it's enough of a lead that someone else can finish the rest." She'd eat her hand if something sealed in a solid cast iron didn't involve the Arcane house anyway. There were all manner of magic ingredients the kingdom outlawed, and plenty of reasons for a curious spellcaster to want to get their hands on them. "Don't even think about looking into it by the way. You'll get yourself arrested again." There was someone far worse than Tyron to contend with, but that would be all the warning Leo got.

She sat back as he wandered off to talk to Merkon, crossing her arms. After the fiasco of the past two missions a nice solo mission seemed about due. Somewhere dry and not freezing. The southern-eastern plains? She tilted her head back, only to scowl at the sight of the meddlesome face standing over her. "What?"

"You know he probably wanted you to go along," Azalea said, crossing her arms.

"I don't do voyages." The map reflected as much. Large swaths of it were blank beyond where the land reached the coastline, rendering the waystone useless.

"And miss out on all those distant lands?"

"This one's large enough." Though she supposed the notion wasn't without appeal. But distant lands couldn't be explored if you were swallowed by a squid on the way there. Ymir preferred to take her chances on dry land. Azalea seemed to have plenty to say, but refrained with a shake of her head. Turning away she headed towards Merkon's shop once more.

Azalea Gibraltar
Mentions: Key of Stars Key of Stars Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
"Fifty coins for a basic sword." Azalea wandered in as Merkon finished pulling out a ledger, explaining the contents to Leo before appending with his usual disclaimer. "Any information I hear in the future that is validated will cost you though."

Her lip twitched up. The dragonborn would bleed anyone dry if they let him. Fair trade or not. She'd had to keep a sharp eye on the guild's inventory since his door first showed up. Its contents were as tempting as they were pricey. "The guild will pay for the sword," she said, addressing the poet. "Usually the first ranking reward for iron is a ring, but by the sounds of it you're in need of a weapon." She wasn't sure how he'd managed to lose his sword since he had it this morning and the mission they were on was decidedly non-confrontational, but she wasn't ruling out that he'd had it stolen. "You can usually find something with a minor elemental enchantment for around 400 coin."

It would be cheaper for the guild to buy it anyway, given her arrangement with the dragonborn. "As for a ship, I can probably put you in contact with someone." It did depend on why he was headed off to sea all of a sudden, but she wasn't sure the poet had much in terms of a choice. "Captain Scrapper is usually happy to trade favours for labour. If you're able to work the ropes he might be able to help-"

"Ayo, lads, lasses, and lassos." A new voice filled the hall as a the doors swept open, ushering in a cool breeze. "Ayo, Lea! Long time no see." The receptionist's face contorted ever so slightly at the name, or perhaps at the fact it rhymed with the latter sentence. Azalea was not, as Leo had discovered, one to appreciate the finer arts.

After accidentally throwing something at Themisto's head and apologising to the adventurer, Rajjie joined them in the dragonborn's store. "Merchont!" she said, her accent as striking as her appearance. "Do you have some information about pirates... and well, cannon balls? And some good sword... i mean, cursed... my ship will not rearm nor defend itself."

Nanalee Imphon | Of Spiritual Snow
A curious explorer with a love for battle, adventure and power.

• playful_snow_harpy_by_sakimichan_d5odkw1-fullview.jpg
With curious mis-matched eyes of gold and silver, Nanalee looked upon her new equipment with a scrutinizing gaze. An engraved, glowing waystone, an enchanted map, and a bag of holding. It was a little hard for her to carry so many items, as her feathered wings often got in the way of her hands, but she managed. After putting away the waystone into her new bag, and attaching said bag to her waist, she opened up her magical map and looked at the glowing dots.

Without much thought, she had signed herself up for an advertised expedition towards the north-west of Lantana, across the seas to a foreign land known as the Sacred Isles. Even though it was just west of her home country, she knew next to nothing of these isles, hence her curiosity. It might be a little rough riding a boat for the first time, and for so long too, but she was confident she'd be able to manage. There's little chance she would starve or anything too, considering fishing was one of her specialties.

"Alright, you're all registered... Wait, did you say you wanted to sign up for the Sacred Isles expedition? That's great! You're one of the first, actually. Might have to wait a while for more people to sign up though. Hey, if you're eager to go on your first adventure, why not try recruiting around?"

The human receptionist's words rung in her mind as she looked around with a sharp gaze, her eyes locking onto the closest target, a short white-haired human sitting by her lonesome.

"Hey, uh, there's an expedition to the Sacred Isles that's currently recruiting members, are you interested?" She inquired cheerfully, brimming with an excitement particular to newbie adventurers.

Last edited:
Mentions: Sylph Sylph Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
"Mmm, by my reckoning you have either a little under or around two hundred coin" Leonidas calmly nodded. "Accurate enough." "Not including your clothing or guild equipment. fifty coins for a basic sword" He sighed, having to spend a full fifty coins on a sword that most likely wouldn't even come close to the quality of his old sword did not exactly put him in a good mood. "Alright, I don't plan on selling off any of my instruments."

"As for information..." Leonidas perked up. "I do happen to have a few shipping manifests from purchases I've made in the past. The most recent one being the new shipment of dolls. Captains of those ships usually mark down the cities they arrived at as well as any interesting sights that may interest merchants such as myself. They also write about any delays they may have due to passing ships or pirates. It may not have the information you seek exactly but it may narrow down your search" Leonidas picked up the ledger and flipped through it, quickly but carefully searching for any mention of a ship that fit the description of the Blue avenger.

"The information in the ledger will be free. Mostly because I cannot guarantee what you find will be of use. Any information I hear in the future that is validated will cost you though" He nodded, snapping the ledger shut. "I probably won't be back here until I find it so don't overwork yourself trying to find more information." He said with a slight smile before picked up the sword and swinging it around a few times, going through a few basic steps of the Hower swordsmanship.

The sword wasn't terrible by any means but it also wasn't good, its balance being completely different from what Leonidas was used to. "The guild will pay for the sword," He turned around at the sound of Azalea's voice. "Usually the first ranking reward for iron is a ring, but by the sounds of it you're in need of a weapon." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yea, you could say that. Our last mission went a little off the rails."

"You can usually find something with a minor elemental enchantment for around 400 coin." He twirled the sword he had just received in his hands, 400 coins was way above his price range right now, but if the guild was paying for it anyway, having an elemental enchantment could ever so slightly make up for the clumsiness that would come with using a new and weirdly balanced weapon. It wouldn't be a Hower weapon but then again, you couldn't buy a Hower weapon for 400 coin either. "Well if the guild is paying for it, Merkon do you have something with a lightning enchantment in stock?" He asked the merchant.

"As for a ship, I can probably put you in contact with someone." Leonidas thought about it for a bit, joining someone else's ship would slow down his journey quite a bit but did he really have any other choice? He could hardly cross the ocean in a small dinghy and affording a ship of his own was off the table. He had been planning on stealing a ship from a pirate but he still didn't have a solution to the problem of having to pay a crew.
"Captain Scrapper is usually happy to trade favours for labour. If you're able to work the ropes he might be able to help-" He smiled. "I appreciate it, that seems like my best bet."

"Hello there, lad." Leonidas turned around to face the new voice addressing him for a moment, he still wanted to ask Azalea some more questions. "Hey, also looking to go out to the sea I take it?" He asked with a grin. "Seems like I'm not the only one then, perhaps we'll bump into each other out at sea someday." Under normal circumstances he would have loved to talk more with someone who was interested in the sea like he was but right now he still had some things to take care of urgently.

"So Azalea, could you elaborate a bit on where I can find this Captain Scrapper? I would like to leave today or tomorrow at the latest. Of course, I'll wait if I have to, I don't have too much of a choice right now anyway." He asked, turning back to face her.

Azalea Gibraltar
Mentions: Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Uasal Uasal
"Yea, you could say that. Our last mission went a little off the rails."

"Uh-huh," Azalea said, eyes narrowed. In other words either Ymir or Eiru had gone and stuck their foot in the wrong mudpile. Neither of the two were gifted with social graces, though Azalea had expected Ymir knew better than to drag others into her messes as well. She supposed it was too much to hope for Leo to smooth things over. "Would that have anything to do with why Miss Eiru is yet to return?"

She tempered her concern when Leo mentioned a lightning weapon. Those could be... unpredictable, especially for wielders without an affinity. At least a low level enchantment shouldn't cause too much backlash, and judging by the practice swings he wasn't a total novice either. He should be fine.

"So Azalea, could you elaborate a bit on where I can find this Captain Scrapper? I would like to leave today or tomorrow at the latest. Of course, I'll wait if I have to, I don't have too much of a choice right now anyway."

"There shouldn't be any issue arriving there today. Scrapper's not the type to stay in port long, but it depends how long he takes to get the crew together." She gestured for Leo to follow after he was finished in the shop. By the looks of things Kathlyn had just finished signing someone up outside, handing over the starter items with a bright smile. There were always a number of interested faces turning up whenever expeditions were announced. Unlike regular quests they had the potential for far greater rewards, and Kathlyn was proving to be a valuable investment in helping handle the inevitable chaos.

Ymir
Mentions: Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
After Azalea left Ymir had sighed, resting her head on her arms on the table. The receptionist's not so subtle nudges were a pain, particularly since she usually had a point, but Ymir had no desire to jump on a boat and sail off into the abyss.

"Hey, uh," Ymir blinked at the unfamiliar voice, glancing sideways across the table to see the edge of a white cape of feathers. They hovered nearby, brimming with the type of anticipatory excitement copper ranks often displayed. "There's an expedition to the Sacred Isles that's currently recruiting members, are you interested?"

They must be new. If Ymir wasn't completely sure that Azalea wouldn't throw a fledgling under the wagon like that, she would have thought their timing was on purpose. But, since they were probably just looking for new companions, not meaning anything untoward with their statement, she refrained from pointing it out.

"Boats aren't so much my thing," she said instead, keeping her head on the table. As much as she didn't want to disappoint a newcomer, they'd be better off finding someone else. In any other situation she'd have recommended Leo, given his recently unveiled interest in sea-faring, but since the poet was currently was on a one-track mind to deal with the pirates (much to her lament) she wasn't so sure he'd be up for an unrelated voyage. "You should talk to Azalea if you're looking for people," she said, not having the heart to look at whatever disappointed expression they made. "If you haven't met her, she's the walking bramble bush with a sour look on her face."

• playful_snow_harpy_by_sakimichan_d5odkw1-fullview.jpg
"That's fair, not to worry." Nana replied with a light, cheerful smile, her eyes already scanning the rowdy surroundings for more people to ask. She expected as much afterall, since the expedition's been advertised already, many loitering around the guild hall must have already heard about it. Nothing wrong with her inquiring just in case though, partly also to familiarize herself with the guild and its members.

"Thanks for the tip, human. Have a nice day." She left the white-haired adventurer once she had caught sight of someone fitting her strange description, a pretty woodland lady adorned in earthly flora. Approaching her quickly, she waved her wings lightly in greeting whilst partly peering her head into the strange shop behind her.

"Hello! Uh, there's an expedition to the Sacred Isles that's currently recruiting members, are you interested?" Nanalee simply repeated the same words she said to the other human lady, but after a short ponder, she added another question. "Or, can you help me look for people willing to join?" She wasn't quite certain what the human meant when she said that a bramble bush would help her in looking for people, so she thought she'd ask both questions, just in case.

Last edited:

{Interactions: Azalea ( Sylph Sylph )/ Leonidas ( Key of Stars Key of Stars ) / Shepard ( SilverbackActual SilverbackActual )}

Merkon looked at Azalea for a moment "A basic sword, paid for buy the Guild will only cost thirteen coin" he said making a check "In the future, it would be prudent to prepare these things ahead of time Azalea" he said before turning to the blue colored figure "Unfortunately this is not a shipyard. I carry a great many things for individuals but I do not carry the bulk items required for outfitting a ship, I can however point you in the direction of a fair company." he actually made a small commission for doing so in each location he had a door. He properly vetted his recommendations as well so they were getting the best service.

"Information on Pirates, however, can be acquired. I do happen to have a ledger with bounties and last known locations." He pulled out a small black notebook with a skull and crossbones. This one, however, he did not set on the counter "Each peace of this information has been validated by the ones placing the bounties and as such it is five coin for a single bounty and fifty for the whole book" he tapped the book into his palm.

it did seem however that some of these people were easily distracted. But it was no scales off his back. He'd still be here.​

1630800660863.png
Eiru Eagna
Gold Rank Support
Fae Witch

After being escorted to the Royal Institute of Magic and Magical Affairs Eiru had quite a lot of explaining to do regarding her actions at the docks and Guard escort to the premises. All in all, it took quite some time for the little witch to explain the happenings and even longer to suffer through a long and outdrawn lecture pertaining to her attitude and public appearance. In all honesty, Eiru had been in this seat far too many times for her to recall the exact number but the head of the Family seemed intent on letting her retain her position time and time again. Even if he too was growing tired of giving the same speech time and time again. This was of course likely due to the fact that Eiru was an expert in her field and had a wealth of knowledge ad insight into the inner workings modern magic theory as well as a deep study into that of ancient and lost magic. Her race being that of a fae and her diplomatic position as a citizen of Tir na Nog were also of note of course but ultimately it was her knowledge and usefulness that allowed her to remain among the higher rankings of the house. A rank that has time and time again protected her from harm and or prosecution.

Sadly for Eiru her rank also came with responsibilities whether she liked it or not and as a punishment for her actions this morning she was issued an official quest to be carried out regardless of her willingness. Eiru was to search for an ancient relic in the far reaches of the northern continent, an artefact the institute believed to be quite powerful indeed. The quest was signed and officially sealed by the house head before bing handed to Eiru on her departure. To say the witch was unimpressed with the sudden order to travel north into the freezing cold was an understatement. The witch was livid, so livid she was silent. That was quite something.

Swinging open the guild door Eiru walked quietly towards Azalea, passing the quest form to the woman without a word before turning to look for the very two adventures that got her into this mess. When she spotted them she spoke quietly to Azalea, her arms folded as she glared daggers towards the two in question "The Arcane house has officially requested me for this quest. By officially I mean strong-armed me into accepting thanks to the inconsiderate actions of a certain duo. Pri will need to sign off on it but I imagine she's currently 'indisposed' right. I'll be heading for the sacred Isle later today, I've a hunch what I'm looking for will be in the vicinity. Well, that is if the notes I glossed over on the way out are of any use. Also..."

Eiru paused for a second to turn her attention to Azlea "Were you informed of the situation at the docks? Of Leon's lineage? Of the implications harbouring him may have on the guild as a whole should the family deem him a fake...". Eiru's demeanour was cold, quiet and almost overwhelmingly controlled. A drastic change from her usual self, in fact what was likely the most astonishing was the fact not a single hint of mana was emitting from her body. Not even her usual passive amount. The witch was acting very, very strange. "Azalea, I like Leon as an individual. But I think his presence is bound to draw even more unwanted attention our way. I don't want to see him ostracised though, so let me take him with me. If he's on an expedition the guild needn't know his exact position and thus needn't report it either. Its the best i can come up with at present but im sure Pri will figure something out before we return".
Sylph Sylph Key of Stars Key of Stars

Azalea Gibraltar
Mentions: Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverbackActual SilverbackActual SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Uasal Uasal
"Oy, blimey if there is Captain Scrapper there will be Commander Peacemaker? Two faced, hornswaggler, skylubber, son of a bird."

For the love of time, do not mention that name in front of him. Azalea shook her head at the thought, turning her attention to Merkon.

"A basic sword, paid for buy the Guild will only cost thirteen coin." She liked to think it a sign of progress that she didn't have to haggle down his prices any more. There were many a discussion in earlier days, long before she discovered he could be bribed in tea and everyday contraband, but over time they'd established somewhat of an agreement. "In the future, it would be prudent to prepare these things ahead of time Azalea."

Of course, it's still a work in progress. Her smile tuned thorny. "Why of course. I'll get back to you with the next order once my desk is clear. As for the expedition, Leo, Shepard..." She gestured for the them to follow. It didn't seem like he'd be getting the weapon he was after from Merkon, but his request had reminded her of something they had tucked away in the abandoned corners of a storeroom. "If you're looking to join captain Scrapper then I do suggest a moderate amount of urgency. He's been known to leave once he's met his quota for adventurers-"

"...I do happen to have a ledger with bounties and last known locations." Azalea paused, watching Merkon hold up a skull-crossed book and pursing her lips when she realised they were still haggling. "Each peace of this information has been validated by the ones placing the bounties and as such it is five coin for a single bounty and fifty for the whole book."

"Regarding the sword, come see me when you're done," she said. Ignoring the poet's plight at being stuck between two different conversations, Azalea turned for the door. She knew she'd seen an old tortoise-shell weapon lying around somewhere, if only she could recall which room it had been in-

"Hello!" Azalea jolted to a stop, blinking as the feathered newcomer appeared in front of her in the exit. "Uh, there's an expedition to the Sacred Isles that's currently recruiting members, are you interested?" They had an earnest smile, which Azalea found herself mirroring to a smaller degree. It had been a while since anyone invited her out on a quest. Most knew she had far too much paperwork and little interest in the notion of adventure, but it wasn't unpleasant once in a while. "Or, can you help me look for people willing to join?"

"I'm currently organising the members for that, as it so happens." The receptionist tilted her head, taking in the snowy hair and white feathers with a note of interest. A harpy. One hailing from the north, no less. Perhaps they and Ymir would get along, though it was hard to tell with the mapmaker. Azalea stepped past them to head towards the front counter, commenting along the way. "I don't believe we've met. I am Azalea, one of our guild's receptionists." Though their duties seemed to include far more than the title let on. Directing Nanalee's attention towards a bubbly, younger female with blonde hair across the hall, she continued. "The one who signed you up is Kathlyn, though she is relatively new to the role, much like yourself." The front counter was close to the quest board, bringing Nanalee full circle as Azalea selected the expedition form to be added to it. "I have to head out back for a moment, but someone else who is interested in the expedition should be here soon to introduce themselves." Either Leo or Rajjie, should the strange woman take an interest.

Disappearing into the storage rooms out back - the ones not repurposed for a magically disappearing shop - it didn't take long for Azalea to return with a weapon in hand. The old thing was dusty from disuse, but the patterns along the sheath and the curved shell along the hilt were visible nonetheless. It was around that time, however, that the guild doors swung open and a silent Eiru glared across the hall. The fact her entrance had been anything but flashy or loud was enough of an indicator of their foul mood. They made straight towards Azalea, shoving a quest form her way as she shifted the weapon into her other arm.

"The Arcane house has officially requested me for this quest." Azalea scanned over it quickly, listening to her explain, amongst several complaints, what the situation was. "I'll be heading for the sacred Isle later today, I've a hunch what I'm looking for will be in the vicinity. Well, that is if the notes I glossed over on the way out are of any use. Also..." Azalea glanced up at their subtle pause. "Were you informed of the situation at the docks? Of Leon's lineage?"

The docks?
No, more importantly- "Leo's what?" she said, eyes narrow.

"Of the implications harbouring him may have on the guild as a whole should the family deem him a fake..."

"Whatever it is," Azalea said dryly, "I appear to be uninformed.' The witch had a habit of leaving out crucial information at times, though whether they were aware of it or not remained a mystery. Eiru's mind ran several miles ahead of most. Assuming the odd fact to be common knowledge wouldn't be beyond them. That being said, of all the people in the guild, Leo did not rank high on Azalea's list of notable figures. He had a cordial mention, mainly out of concern he might fool around with the wrong noble's daughter and cause a scuffle, but that was besides the point. His getting along with Ymir was more of a concern as far as Azalea saw it, and as for the witch... she'd thus far refrained from telling them that on a scale of 1 to likely-to-cause-a-war, Eiru ranked in at inter-dimensional catastrophe.

"Azalea, I like Leon as an individual." Eiru continued, heedless of her silent doubts. "But I think his presence is bound to draw even more unwanted attention our way."

"Uh-huh," she said, somewhat dubiously. "Eiru, almost all the attention the guild gets is unwanted." She'd long since lost hope that the guild would ever be a shining light to the upper echelons of Lantana nobility. They were filled with far too many strange folk to be more than a circus show to them. Tyron's attitude was a prime example of it.

"If he's on an expedition the guild needn't know his exact position and thus needn't report it either."

Well, that much was true. Azalea shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose. "As it happens, Leo already has plans to participate in Scrapper's expedition to the Sacred Isles. You might consider joining, if you think his situation - whatever it is - needs oversight." She nodded to where Nanalee should be waiting by the desk. "We have a new member interested as well, so it may be best to have someone with more experience to accompany."

Mentions: Sylph Sylph SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Uasal Uasal
"If you're looking to join captain Scrapper then I do suggest a moderate amount of urgency. He's been known to leave once he's met his quota for adventurers-" Leonidas was about to follow behind Azalea when Merkon mentioned some information about pirates to the other woman he had just briefly talked to, Leonidas briefly paused, listening in for a moment before shaking his head, he didn't have 50 coins to spend on a book that would very likely contain no useful information for him.

"Regarding the sword, come see me when you're done," He nodded. "I'll follow you right now, I'm done here." Azalea didn't really seem to be paying too much attention to him, having already turned towards the door and gotten ready to leave. "Hello!" Azalea came to an abrupt halt and so did Leonidas, just barely in time to avoid bumping into the older receptionist. "Uh, there's an expedition to the Sacred Isles that's currently recruiting members, are you interested?" That got his attention, he hadn't been made aware that the captain he would be visiting was leading an entire expedition. That was... A bit annoying truthfully... Travelling with too many others would definitely slow him down in taking down the pirates copying his identity. He softly sighed, not like he had much of a choice though.
"Or, can you help me look for people willing to join?"

"I'm currently organising the members for that, as it so happens." Leonidas was about to step forward from behind Azalea to introduce himself but the woman kept talking. "I don't believe we've met. I am Azalea, one of our guild's receptionists. The one who signed you up is Kathlyn, though she is relatively new to the role, much like yourself." Leonidas glanced over at the front desk at the mention of the younger receptionist. His eyes caught hers under the brim of what seemed to be a new green hat and he gave her a small wave which she returned with a wide smile. "I have to head out back for a moment, but someone else who is interested in the expedition should be here soon to introduce themselves." Leonidas took that as his cue to step forward as soon as Azalea walked away. "It's nice to meet you miss..." He purposefully trailed off, giving her time to introduce herself. "I'm Leon-" He cut himself off, hesitating for a moment before smiling. "Let's just go with Leo. I'll be joining the expedition to hunt some pirates."

He was about to continue his conversation with the new member when he noticed Eiru talking to Azalea out of the corner of his eye. He frowned, normally he would have definitely noticed if Eiru came into the guild hall, the fact that he hadn't probably didn't bode well for Eiru's mood. He turned to the new member, giving a small bow, something he might not have normally done but it had become a bit of a habit after doing it all day. "I'm sorry you'll have to excuse me, we can talk more on board of the ship." He said with a charming smile before turning around and making his way to Eiru and Azalea.

"-guild needn't know his exact position and thus needn't report it either." "As it happens, Leo already has plans to participate in Scrapper's expedition to the Sacred Isles. You might consider joining, if you think his situation - whatever it is - needs oversight." He scraped his throat. "Sorry for barging in, I'm sure the two of you would have preferred to keep discussing me in private but I figured I might as well be present. Especially if we're talking about me needing a babysitter." He said with a grin before turning to Eiru. "I'm glad to see you made it back, truthfully I did not expect things to go that far off the rails." He said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "It's probably on me for assuming my own cousin would at least recognize me."

He turned to Azalea, noting the sword she was holding. "I take it you haven't been filled in. The reason everything went wrong is that I thought I could fix everything by dramatically revealing that my real name is Leonard Hower. It... didn't go so well..." He said with a serious expression. "Anyway, I do hope you can forgive me for lying on my guild registration form." He added with a slight grin.

"Ye looking for crew members, aye?" A dark blue-skinned woman, with other-worldly markings, called out from the shop, clearly having heard her own words. With a polite, but curious smile, Nanalee nodded at her, before focusing her attention on the forested woman who spoke as if she was in charge of managing the expedition. "I'm currently organising the members for that, as it so happens." Internally, Nana thanked the white-haired human who had concisely pointed her to this woman. Feeling as if this was a person she could not offend, she listened to her every word quite diligently, whilst following her footsteps, careful not to let her feathers knock anything. "I don't believe we've met. I am Azalea, one of our guild's receptionists. The one who signed you up is Kathlyn, though she is relatively new to the role, much like yourself. I have to head out back for a moment, but someone else who is interested in the expedition should be here soon to introduce themselves."

She internally committed the name to memory, before nodding towards the junior receptionist known as Kathlyn and slightly waving the 'bramble bush' farewell as Azalea disappeared into a back room. She watched the blond-haired receptionist lady for a moment, pondering how busy of a job it seemed to be, before turning her head to the male human who had followed behind Azalea like a ghost. It was somewhat funny watching him earlier, as Azalea was speaking to her, because it seemed as if he had something to say the whole time.

"It's nice to meet you miss..." "Ah, Nanalee, or just Nana for short, I don't mind." Nanalee quickly followed up, though initially caught a little off-guard. "I'm Leon-" "Let's just go with Leo. I'll be joining the expedition to hunt some pirates." "I see! So you will be my comrade on the journey? That's great!" She cheered, finally having found people that were actually taking part in the expedition, though at the same time she pondered and appraised the human's combat capabilities. The reason why this fellow was following Azalea quickly became apparent in her mind, as she watched him bow abruptly, flash a smile, and walk over to both Azalea and a white-haired witch-looking human.

Everyone here's so busy all the time.

Nanalee thought to herself with an amused smile, pondering what she should do whilst preparations for the expedition continued to go underway. She was unsure if she needed to remain on stand-by or if she could look around the forest or city a bit whilst waiting. Deciding to play it safe, she chose to just peer through some of the adventuring guidebooks found around the hall. Reading was always a hassle for her and her wings, because flipping pages was a nightmare, but fortunately these books were quite resilient. Though it looked as if she was reading, Nanalee was actually more lost in her thoughts, ponder what she'd get to fight, when she'd get to fight, and what the world was like at sea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back