• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wait im somewhat confused, who did logan end up getting with and where are they going i just want to check before i post

As far as I understood Logan would be joining The Wizard with his hunting quests but because wizard is currently on the plant quest before going to do the turkey and boar quests I suppose that means you could join along as to not be left out. Alternatively I suppose you could do something else if that is preferable to you.

Oh no, that's horrid! ;A;
Hope you're holding up ok. If you'd like extra time that's totally fine, I was wondering if you weren't waiting on Ymir's response before doing Eiru. Either way I hope you feel better soon. Being under the weather is the worst :sick:

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Nope, completely closed. Ignore all the recent posts in the main thread. Nothing to see here :P Nah, still plenty open, look over stuff and make a character.
giphy.gif

Sylph Sylph Key of Stars Key of Stars I'm going to hold off on posting for Eiru until the signal is given be that in 2 posts or ten. Feel free to take your time posting together before giving the signal, I just feel I'll have more to contribute once said signal is given or if an opportunity arises and I feel I can make something out of it. Either way I feel like having Eiru disappear from the order can leave her distraction more surprising when it does come around! But please don't feel like you two should hurry to said point im happy to wait

Uasal Uasal
Alright, thanks for letting us know! Hope you've been feeling better.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Yes we are open xD Do let me know if you have any questions, but otherwise you're welcome to put up a character sheet

Sylph Sylph thanks for your concern, I'm doing a little better but im on some hard medication so its hard to write with a clear mind still.

Quick update to let you guys know university has started again (last week technically but eh), so between study and work replies might be slow at times. For those waiting I should have a response out later today.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Willow looks good! I'm glad you were able to figure out the class alright, you can post in the main hall thread whenever you're ready.

Quick update to let you guys know university has started again (last week technically but eh), so between study and work replies might be slow at times. For those waiting I should have a response out later today.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Willow looks good! I'm glad you were able to figure out the class alright, you can post in the main hall thread whenever you're ready.

Understood, thanks for the heads up.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
There are currently four-ish active characters in the main hall. Three of those are in the shop located towards the back of the hall; Kathlyn (one of the guild receptionists), Themisto (a copper rank), and Merkon (the shop's owner). The fourth is the other guild receptionist, Azalea, though she's standing at the entrance of the shop to keep an eye out for anyone entering the hall. SilverbackActual SilverbackActual does have a couple other characters who were in the hall last I checked, but Themisto is the latest one they've been posting for. Dethrix Dethrix also has their character Kog'Thollal, however their background was being revised so I'm not sure about whether they're still active or not.

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
There are currently four-ish active characters in the main hall. Three of those are in the shop located towards the back of the hall; Kathlyn (one of the guild receptionists), Themisto (a copper rank), and Merkon (the shop's owner). The fourth is the other guild receptionist, Azalea, though she's standing at the entrance of the shop to keep an eye out for anyone entering the hall. SilverbackActual SilverbackActual does have a couple other characters who were in the hall last I checked, but Themisto is the latest one they've been posting for. Dethrix Dethrix also has their character Kog'Thollal, however their background was being revised so I'm not sure about whether they're still active or not.
Ok I’ll see if I can think of a reason as to why Willow would approach them

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
(Should be finished by tomorrow, this week has been one out of hell, my sincerest apologies.)

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
No problems with the quality, but it would be better for Willow to happen across the vine quest currently in progress at Sigmar. The enemies Akel and Vas'on are facing would be too harsh for a copper ranked adventurer, and the vine quest is designed for a larger group anyway. Otherwise she could have a look at the quest board in the main hall thread (the link to it is located under 'other' in the top section).
Sorry to ask that after your first post--I'm aware it's hard jumping in the middle of things so please don't stress too much. I'm always happy to answer questions if you have any

Dethrix Dethrix
All good! Just didn't want to throw Kogs under the bus if he wasn't ready to write for yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back