• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Awesome! Feel free to put up a character sheet (the links to the threads are in the tab at the top of the page), or ask if you have any questions.

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers I assumed a few things for your character for the sake of getting us from the guild hall to the quest start location. If you had something else in mind or weren't done in the guild hall yet let me know and I'll change up my response!

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers I assumed a few things for your character for the sake of getting us from the guild hall to the quest start location. If you had something else in mind or weren't done in the guild hall yet let me know and I'll change up my response!
It's perfect, don't worry! I'll likely leave a final response in the guild hall thread (that fits with what you wrote) before moving over to the quest thread with everyone.

Also, why'd you both leave me with fun responses just as I get into bed, how am I meant to sleep now :xFrolleyes: 😆 I'll likely have something up tomorrow!

Alright Eiru let's just go ahead and KIDNAP YMIR

THAT WON'T CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS

NOPE, NONE

Leo trying to salvage what's left of his reputation lol

Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverFeathers SilverFeathers RatKing RatKing Yahhah Yahhah
Shorter than I wanted, but it'll have to do. Chances are that's my last post until Monday since I have a presentation due soon. If characters can introduce their name, role, and reason for joining the expedition (outside seeing the advert) in their next post that would be great.

Uasal Uasal
I haven't posted for Azalea, but she will have given a letter to Eiru before she left to hand on to Scrapper. It's mainly an explanation of the situation with Ymir, as well as a recommendation for the rest of the group.

Key of Stars Key of Stars SilverFeathers SilverFeathers RatKing RatKing Yahhah Yahhah
Shorter than I wanted, but it'll have to do. Chances are that's my last post until Monday since I have a presentation due soon. If characters can introduce their name, role, and reason for joining the expedition (outside seeing the advert) in their next post that would be great.

That’s quite alright, and best of luck with that presentation. I should definitely have the introduction post up in the questing thread and a transition post in the guild hall by then.

I've retuuuuurned, sorry for the wait on replies people. Crashed pretty hard after the presentation was finished but I'm slowly crawling back up

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
That's all good, hopefully life has been treating you ok ^_^

I've retuuuuurned, sorry for the wait on replies people. Crashed pretty hard after the presentation was finished but I'm slowly crawling back up

No need to apologize, getting rest is important. I hope the presentation went well though and wasn’t too stressful.

Hey, I was wondering if there was still room to come and join the rp (also, doing here considering I don’t see a interest check… and wonder if it’s fine to be posting this here)

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
Everyone looks good! I'll reply to your message in a bit

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
For sure! The interest check is probably buried a few pages back, but I'll link it here—mainly since the top part has info on the current quest arc you might be interested in. Np with posting in the OOC, you'd have ended up here no doubt anyway :')

For sure! The interest check is probably buried a few pages back, but I'll link it here—mainly since the top part has info on the current quest arc you might be interested in. Np with posting in the OOC, you'd have ended up here no doubt anyway :')

Ah, thank you nonetheless! Now, I have a couple of character ideas (definitely would have two characters at the very least, but figuring out which one to do first) if you guys don’t mind me sharing with ya.
(Do mind these being short… it’s just a example of what to expect from these characters)
6CF8E2A1-96CE-44D7-8AAC-B46B69843CAB.jpeg
Specializing in long to mid range combat utilizing his modified cross bolt that could either fire a series of regular arrows or custom made ammunition, as well as throwing bottles filled with deadly liquids with varying effects, this alchemist had decided leave his home town in order to travel the world in search of ingredients to create the ultimate potion, with the main goal of being able to artificially create gods with but a complete drink of the bottle! Just uh… he needs to get the ingredients first and foremost, and what better way to do so than joining the Guild! Dealing with rather high dexterity (for item crafting) as well as agility, you better look up whenever this alchemist is around. Scientific and serious, this individual is surely to get a couple migraines if things don’t start going his way, along with his allies being less than competent, but he does have a sense of loyalty… to a fault.

E6600037-F847-46D7-B52B-EF9A3EBDA812.jpeg
A rather short individual to arrive to the guild, he tells tales of himself being a rather powerful mage, one that has been feared throughout the very lands due to the amount of destructive power his spells bring… and the Gods, in order to take care of this threat, had decided to shape and change his entire body as to that of an Axolotl, along with dealing away most of his power for good. This would have been true, if the reality wasn’t the fact that he was just some Axolotl humanoid who spent most of his life (well, not natural life span, more like what he has been doing for some time) underwater within a secluded lake, and recently decided to go and travel to see the world outside of his home. This small magician would focus moreso on being hard to hit due to his small size, along with good spells (and nice clothing to boot as well). Very curious of both the world and creatures around him, this often gets him into trouble when he either doesn’t understand something correctly or accidentally do something wrong, but, this cheerful Axolotl will make sure that everyone around him has a big wide smile on their face.

A7EFE3BC-E8B0-4B43-9A0A-AE9C80AFB1C0.jpeg
A Tabaxi monk who may have had a little bit too much eat… this surprisingly agile cat is a wandering monk traveling the world in search of delicious and wonderful food that each nation has to offer in order to find the purrfect meal, not really a noble or evil goal at that, but, his nature of aiding others (especially if a meal afterwards is involved) is still there. Utilizing the fighting style of the ‘Drunken Master’, the main goal of this fighting style to trick opponents as well as use this seemingly drunk facade to strike at weak points and catch his opponent off guard. Would have a surprising amount of strength to him as well as having a strong fortitude…

0B27BD7F-8B8E-4F0C-AB62-B26B0E0823BD.jpeg
A Knight in search of a new lord to serve under, this stalwart and brave Knight has been on this journey ever since his previous Lord had died, and from such guilt of not being able to stop his death, had gone away to redeem himself by aiding the innocent and possibly finding a new individual to aid as a Knight. Utilizing his high constitution and fortitude… this Knight….! Actually, he is like more of a shield than anything else. With a larger than average strength (not by a lot), he aids others in being the shield to someone’s shield, and utilizes defense spells in order to both increase his own defense as well as protect his allies better.

For those waiting on the captain—I'll give Blyke some more to post for Leo, but I should have a response up for Scrapper at some point tomorrow.

Ah, thank you nonetheless! Now, I have a couple of character ideas (definitely would have two characters at the very least, but figuring out which one to do first) if you guys don’t mind me sharing with ya.
(Do mind these being short… it’s just a example of what to expect from these characters)
To no one's surprise I love the axolotl

They all sound great! I'm partial to small creatures with big personalities, so my first pick is the tiny mage :') I do also like the Tabaxi monk though, and the other two sound very well thought-out as well. Looking forward to whichever you go with!

Uasal Uasal
I cackled at that one line in your post cause -
Eiru: "tied up due to her own carnal desires"
Ymir: 'carnage'
All my characters are attacking yours at the moment I swear it isn't on purpose

Also a ref for the cabins if you guys are like me and have no clue what a boat interior would look like:
55a42d4726b9d025c0e20729530b35d5.jpg

Probably with more clutter though. It's a small ship so most rooms double as storage.

Sylph Sylph

Oh I had wanted to ask, the attribute crystals Ruvo got as the reward for ranking up boost their respective attribute by the stated amount correct? And then the AP can be distributed as I choose right? Just wanted to make sure I understood those two correctly.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Oxi's so cute!! Him and Milby definitely need to team up at some point for maximum chaos :')

In terms of which thread the little wizard would start on, are you planning to have him along on the sacred isles expedition?

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
Oxi's so cute!! Him and Milby definitely need to team up at some point for maximum chaos :')

In terms of which thread the little wizard would start on, are you planning to have him along on the sacred isles expedition?
Hmm… yes, the team up between the small folk in order to ensure maximum chaos. Would like to see that.

As for the latter part of the question, I was thinking of having him participate within the Sacred Isles expedition (if it’s open), especially with the sight of him just casually swimming past the squad in an body of water like any old Axolotl would do.

Hmm… yes, the team up between the small folk in order to ensure maximum chaos. Would like to see that.

As for the latter part of the question, I was thinking of having him participate within the Sacred Isles expedition (if it’s open), especially with the sight of him just casually swimming past the squad in an body of water like any old Axolotl would do.
Sounds good! He can jump straight onto the questing thread if that's the case, since the group is currently at the docks getting acquainted with the ship. It's already pretty chaotic on board so if you have any questions about what's going on (or if anyone else is confused about recent events), then let me know. I can do my best to try and clarify.

In any case, I look forward to seeing the little guy in action!

Now if only we could have an arcane duel between The Wizard and Oxi. A battle to see who really is the mightiest wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back