• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Quest objectives are now complete! (I had a lot of fun with that map). You can choose to investigate the tower, but it's not essential to the mission. The coins will be received once they return to the guild, and stats can be updated whenever :')

The map was very nice, helped visualize the area in which everything was happening. Now with operation weed whacking complete, all that remains is to see who if anyone checks out that tower.

operation weed whacking
//wheeze
The new official quest name

Cross-posting this from the recruitment thread update, for those who might be interested:

Currently seeking crew for an expedition to the Sacred Isles! Characters for this do not have to be a part of the guild initially, though they are welcome to join later on (non-members can still start at any of the ranks set out in the character thread. Current guild members are of course welcome as well). Currently the expedition would take place on the main questing thread, though it may depend on the level of interest (the exact logistics are subject to change).

Content-wise, the expedition will involve exploring the islands north of Lantana, as well as a number of side quests based off character objectives. Currently those are:

• Salvage the merchant ship wreckage rumoured to be in the Hallow Shoals (0/1).
  • Visit the main islands to expand the guild map (0/5).
  • Take down pirate crews sailing under the Hower family name (0/3).
Characters that join with their own short-term objectives can have theirs added to the list, provided it's relatively straightforward to complete. The positions for captain and navigator are currently filled, but others are available.

the_sacred_isles__1__by_arumey_deq5p2c-pre.jpg

The bird turf wars begin. Ruvo will write the story of the amazing duel between the two for future generations to read.

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
Nana looks great!! Love that you used the lore for Aestir :') This is going to be an interesting interaction, considering harpies were the main enemy of Ymir's village up in the mountains (the two are unrelated of course, but she's likely to hold a grudge anyway). Definitely looking forward to how this goes, and welcome to the guild!

Nana looks great!! Love that you used the lore for Aestir :') This is going to be an interesting interaction, considering harpies were the main enemy of Ymir's village up in the mountains (the two are unrelated of course, but she's likely to hold a grudge anyway). Definitely looking forward to how this goes, and welcome to the guild!
Thank you! And oo, that's interesting, I look forward to seeing how they'll interact then, whether they'll end up tearing into each other or becoming friends would be fun to play out haha.

Just a question, is there anything I should do now? Or should I just wait for the Sacred Isles Expedition to have enough members/start?

You're welcome to have Nana arrive at the guild hall and show an interest in the expedition / interact with members in general (I'm still trying to come up with a reason why the thallasophobic Ymir decides to join a crew in the first place). Currently Ymir and Themisto are both sitting at tables in the guild hall, while the others (Merkon, Leo, Azalea, Kathlyn and Rajjie) are in Merkon's shop towards the back of the room. Once enough people are ready we'll use the waystone to get to Mercantis and meet with Captain Scrapper.

Yahhah Yahhah
Freed looks good! I should have a post up for Scrapper later today or you can post Freed looking for work in the port on the questing thread. Apart from that welcome!

Yahhah Yahhah
Freed looks good! I should have a post up for Scrapper later today or you can post Freed looking for work in the port on the questing thread. Apart from that welcome!
Alright! I've got a post ready, I post anything not in the guild hall in the quest thread right?

I love the new code you have for Nanalee! It's so pretty!

I've also been meaning to ask, but does your version of harpies have their arms separated from the wings? I'm not too sure if Nanalee's are hidden in the image (but able to move independently), or joined together.

Personally the ones Ymir is familiar with will be the arm-wing versions. They do have hands on the end, but the rest is covered in feathers to allow for flight. I wanted to double-check which version Nanalee fell under before the next post so there isn't any confusion, and to make sure any descriptions are as accurate as possible.

I love the new code you have for Nanalee! It's so pretty!

I've also been meaning to ask, but does your version of harpies have their arms separated from the wings? I'm not too sure if Nanalee's are hidden in the image (but able to move independently), or joined together.

Personally the ones Ymir is familiar with will be the arm-wing versions. They do have hands on the end, but the rest is covered in feathers to allow for flight. I wanted to double-check which version Nanalee fell under before the next post so there isn't any confusion, and to make sure any descriptions are as accurate as possible.
Thank you! Feel free to quote and use it if you like, it's quite simple ^^

Nanalee's wings are her arms, basically. Though if you dig through the feathers on the top edge of her wings, you may be able to find her actual arms, they are directly a part of her wings. So, she can't take her arms out of her wings, or anything. If she hugged someone, it'd be all wing. Or if she needed to reach her arm through a small hole, she literally wouldn't be able to, because of her feathery wings.

So yeah, she'll be under the same kind of harpies Ymir is familiar with. Hope that makes sense!

Nanalee's wings are her arms, basically. Though if you dig through the feathers on the top edge of her wings, you may be able to find her actual arms, they are directly a part of her wings. So, she can't take her arms out of her wings, or anything. If she hugged someone, it'd be all wing. Or if she needed to reach her arm through a small hole, she literally wouldn't be able to, because of her feathery wings.

So yeah, she'll be under the same kind of harpies Ymir is familiar
Omg, hugs from her would be so nice xD And yeah that clears things up, thank you!

Yahhah Yahhah
Haven't done a character sheet for Hak yet since I'm currently running low on time. For others waiting, I'll have posts up in the main hall tonight after work.

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
Could you please send me further information on what this 'hivemind' by St Germaine entails, and which house he would be affiliated with. Currently Tsukurigoto is pending acceptance, subject to further discussion on her character.

Hhhhh, I wanted to get some replies out tonight but I think it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. Apologies to those waiting on responses (╥﹏╥)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back