The attributes are a basic guideline for comparing character strengths, as well as having a few other functions. They are not a strict indicator of who would win a fight, and there are no dice rolls involved. It's up to the player and opposing character to determine the outcome.
- Strength: Physical power.
- Intelligence: Affects the strength behind casted spells.
- Agility: Better movement speed and more sophisticated use of weapons.
- Dexterity: Used in crafting. When making an item that has the effect of raising attributes, the maximum number it can be raised is equivalent to crafter's dexterity points (100% for consumables; 25% for equipment).
- Constitution: Some areas have harsh conditions that drain constitution to varying degrees each post. In order to survive there long you must have enough attribute points to last; or plenty of restorative potions in the bag. When this stat reaches zero the character will fall unconscious.
- Fortitude: Certain areas may affect a person's sanity, as will attacks on the mind. If fortitude reaches zero the character will either blackout or temporarily lose their sanity.
Your character may have two affinities. One of these must be a standard affinity, the second can be either a standard or specialised ability.
Standard: Air | Earth | Fire | Water | Body | Spirit | Light | Dark
Special: Ice | Lightning | Plants | Transform | Summon | Enchant | Music | Etc
There are four ranks in total. When making a character you can start at Tier I of your choice. The rank you choose will determine how many attribute points (AP) your character begins with, and there are rewards as you advance through the levels.
- Copper I, II (starts with 50 AP)
- Iron I, II, III (starts with 100 AP)
- Silver I, II, III, IV (starts with 250 AP)
- Gold I, II, III, IV (starts with 500 AP)
- Enchanted equipment can be earned throughout the RP, either from rewards or with money from quests.
- Positions for nobility in the Twelve Lantana houses (apart from the guard) are open to those interested.
•• ━━━━━ •• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •• ━━━━━ ••