• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Guild Of Justice (Reboot)(Medieval DC RP)

Well, Lord Wayne IS the Black Bat of Gotham. He's the one out in Gotham with Robin hood. That's why it would be awkward for either of us to play him.
Injuring is fine. Maiming is fine. Killing is still not fine.
I don’t see it awkward for you to play bat and Robin. They are the dynamic duo.
Would be a bit worse if I was to play Batman and joker as I’d be deciding who wins each time aha

Maybe the whole group could take turns writing for him? Its a dumb idea, but it's an idea.
That's true. It is an option.
I don’t see it awkward for you to play bat and Robin. They are the dynamic duo.
Would be a bit worse if I was to play Batman and joker as I’d be deciding who wins each time aha
I mean that's also true, but it would feel more fun for me if I didn't play two characters who shared such a close bond.

That's true. It is an option.

I mean that's also true, but it would feel more fun for me if I didn't play two characters who shared such a close bond.
How about, I play Batman. But the joker is able to put him out of commission halfway through the first act, that opens up Robin to find a cure, enlist OC characters for help etc etc

Then when joker is captured defeated or killed and Batman is cured i can go back and forth “maining” the character as need be

How about, I play Batman. But the joker is able to put him out of commission halfway through the first act, that opens up Robin to find a cure, enlist OC characters for help etc etc

Then when joker is captured defeated or killed and Batman is cured i can go back and forth “maining” the character as need be
Hum.
Yeah. That could work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back