• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild of El'yssi OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well, we could say that my boy arrives moderately late because he is probably pretty close (like, Synthian territory). So I could post soon (till tomorrow evening, I guess).

I feel a bit guilty, because your collaboration really set the mood and there are such interesting NPCs, but Desimir is so preoccupied with looking at Wilfre that he kind of ignored all that. -_- Just letting you know I appreciate it more than he does tho. : )

Aww yiss, here's that sweet sweet interactions. Also if people have time, don't hesitate to collab among yourself if needed! And pull me in whenever needed

I'm working on my Omen Speaker reply, hopefully I'll have it up by tomorrow. My other replies won't be this slow, I've just been a bit preoccupied.

Since a majority are in favor, or at least are willing to try, I've decided to go ahead and give a discord a try--namely because I think it'll prove useful for later in the rp. We'll be able to keep track of quests, have rank specific chats, and other book keeping elements for the roleplay. Here's a link to it:

Discord Invite: Join the The Guild of El'yssi Discord Server!

Note: I think I set up everything correctly. Let me know if you can't access any of the channels after agreeing to the rules.

Would it be OK if I rewrote my character? While writing my Omen Speaker reply, I realized that I don't like the route I took with him. I'm so sorry for all of the delays, I hope I'm not holding anyone else back.

Would it be OK if I rewrote my character? While writing my Omen Speaker reply, I realized that I don't like the route I took with him. I'm so sorry for all of the delays, I hope I'm not holding anyone else back.
Nope, do what you need to do! If you don't make this Trial, i'll just come up with something supplementary. Also join the discord if you'd like/haven't already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back