• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild of El'yssi OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the lag, hopefully I'll have Thora's first post up in the next day or so; just got kind of busy IRL

No problem! You aren't behind at all. The trial just now began, and I anticipate people's characters arriving at different points of the Trial. It's all by design >:).
So if you want to combine your initial post right into arriving, you can, or split them up over time.

No problem! You aren't behind at all. The trial just now began, and I anticipate people's characters arriving at different points of the Trial. It's all by design >:).
So if you want to combine your initial post right into arriving, you can, or split them up over time.
Okay, sounds good. Should I have Thora run into the omen seeker and then show up at the farm then? She would have to go through Afevresi anyway since she's coming from Kryorra.

Yup! She's actually closer than most applicants since the farm is in Afevresi anywho.
Alright, cool. I'll do that then I have half of the post with the omen speaker done so it would be a rrreeeeeaaaaallll shame to rewrite all that x'D

Also is the bird carrying a message or something from the guild? Assuming Thora only heard rumors of the Guild & it's location, how would she know where to go for the trails? I might just be on my dumb bitch juice and didn't read something right so sorry if it sounds like a dumb question

Alright, cool. I'll do that then I have half of the post with the omen speaker done so it would be a rrreeeeeaaaaallll shame to rewrite all that x'D

Also is the bird carrying a message or something from the guild? Assuming Thora only heard rumors of the Guild & it's location, how would she know where to go for the trails? I might just be on my dumb bitch juice and didn't read something right so sorry if it sounds like a dumb question

Haha, no re-writing things. I wanna see it all! More interactions gives me more to work with off characters. I need to see that growth.
And yes, the bird has your emblem and the location of the Trials. Not that Vin cares bout the emblem.

Haha, no re-writing things. I wanna see it all! More interactions gives me more to work with off characters. I need to see that growth.
And yes, the bird has your emblem and the location of the Trials. Not that Vin cares bout the emblem.
Alright cool, and I gotchu fam; I'm here for those sweet, sweet, character interactions/developments

i'm almost-ish done with my first post!! been trying to write it amid grad school things which Also involves a lot to do with writing so it's taking me a bit lol

i'm almost-ish done with my first post!! been trying to write it amid grad school things which Also involves a lot to do with writing so it's taking me a bit lol

Awesome news! Hopefully the rp can stay a source of relief away from graduate hell, haha. Same stuff I told Hell above. If you only get to the Omen Speaker in your first post, its nbd. I want people's characters to show up at different points in the Trial for reason, so get here when you get here. I would be shocked if it finished before you got to your second post lol

yeah makes sense!! i'm gonna stop my post now cause it's already quite long, so koze will definitely get there a little bit later :ooo

Das a good boy though. I like his way of taming the Speaker, haha.

😂 it took so long to figure out how koze would do it cause i was like "well. they wouldn't have heard anything about it. and they're also not the "let's think about this logically and figure out what this random bird monster needs" they're more (ง'̀-'́)ง"

True and tried Thauri right there. Beat it a few times, and if that doesn't work, beat it some more.

Also as a PSA to everyone! Yes, this Trial is very opened ended atm. You'll have to do some detective work. That may include my characters in the scene, so if you need me to write some responses for you, just reach out! I personally use Google Docs for collabs, but over PM is fine as well.

Also if you just need a question answered, for instance: Maybe your character is going to investigate the wheat, and you want to know what to expect. Those questions will obviously be answered as well.

But all in all, there are a few ways to pass this trial. Have fun experimenting :^)

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but once I'm done writing my Omen Speaker scene, do I also write my arrival scene? Or do you? Or do we collaborate? I'm new to this, haha.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but once I'm done writing my Omen Speaker scene, do I also write my arrival scene? Or do you? Or do we collaborate? I'm new to this, haha.

I already set up the trials in my recent posts. So you now need to arrive and get started with that. It can be solo posts, collaborative, whatever you need, honestly lol

When u arrive at the scene, if you didn't hear Vins explanation, then you'll obviously need to reach out to people to figure out what to do, etc.

I’ll work on my post tonight. Also I just visited the zoo and I saw the penguins and now Im really excited about my 2nd character later 😁

Also Azukai Azukai would there be anything about the wheat or potential plant life around the house that Fre could pick up on for this next quest?

I’ll work on my post tonight. Also I just visited the zoo and I saw the penguins and now Im really excited about my 2nd character later 😁

Also Azukai Azukai would there be anything about the wheat or potential plant life around the house that Fre could pick up on for this next quest?

Hmm, so there is a lot for weeds and stuff, naturally. Its primarily wheat for miles though. Noticeable empty patches of torn or dead wheat, and its not very healthy. Faiy wilted and dying as a whole.

You'll have to ask me more specific questions if you want better answers, haha.

Hmm... I guess what I’m trying to ask is like... Basically does their ability to tune into nature give them any kind of insight or advantage in this situation? Or is that something I can’t know yet?

Hmm... I guess what I’m trying to ask is like... Basically does their ability to tune into nature give them any kind of insight or advantage in this situation? Or is that something I can’t know yet?

You do. You can feel the life, and feel that its dying as a whole, like the entire fields. Nutrition deficiency. And a lack of water content are most noticeable.

I'm so excited about this, but I guess I'll wait sume more, since Professor Always Late From Everywhere should prooobably not arrive second. (Also, easy to stay in character when you're a procrastination ball yourself...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back