• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild of El'yssi [OOC]

Call it giving up, settling, or completely side-wise. But I found out a general idea on what to do! Now to try and thrash out the sheet overnight.

On a side note, does anyone have some upfront opinions on a pace they'd like to paste at?
Uhhhh...I generally post once every few days or a week so it'll be more calm, but I'm flexible. Though if we go faster the quality of my posts may see a small drop

K, did my character sheet! Bit unconventional, but I think it still answers all the questions. On a related note, I couldn't settle on a pic for an appearance...any ideas?

As for pacing, I'm up for anything.

On a side note, does anyone have some upfront opinions on a pace they'd like to paste at?

I generally post once a day, evening and morning depending on my work. But I can work with anything.

Kloudy Kloudy Thanks for filling up my notifications with likes XD

I generally post once a day, evening and morning depending on my work. But I can work with anything.

Kloudy Kloudy Thanks for filling up my notifications with likes XD

Lmao, you're welcome! XD

Also: forgot to add the sword skill Force art to my sheet!

Found a picture, so now we know what he looks like! It's currently huge though, and I don't know how to alter it to be smaller within RPN...is there a way to do so?

Oh and a note on the pic: Right now in-universe, given how he's been living these past couple of months, his clothes would not be nearly so nice.

Woo pictures, and woo pastes!
Once the holidays get do a low point, I'll start the follow-up.
Just gonna have to give me a bit since I'm cooking and shopping this year XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back