• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild of El'yssi [OOC]

Meanwhile, in this corner.
To be Chitós , or to beThári.. To be female... or to be male.. Curses, I'm still at the starting point.

Totally didn't choose synthi so it'd be easier to find an FC
I have all the images I need for both races, and both genders. And then even further... I bothered to grab a different picture for the personalities I would aim for.

As well....
Azukai Azukai , is it possible that a Chitós moved down to Nóthálass and took up residence on one of the islands? Maybe not even a full blooded Chi.. Because I have a picture for that too.....

Last edited:
Thankyou thankyou thankyoololu
No problem! I'm just sitting here tossing and turning ideas in my head. Though I think that'll lead to ongoing issues for Tsu!
It's dangerous when I can't settle on an idea and build on it. I start exploring a little too much in order to widen my image search before building a concrete character. I've already toyed with half-breeds...

No problem! I'm just sitting here tossing and turning ideas in my head. Though I think that'll lead to ongoing issues for Tsu!
It's dangerous when I can't settle on an idea and build on it. I start exploring a little too much in order to widen my image search before building a concrete character. I've already toyed with half-breeds...

Don’t worry I’m gonna have to read all this tomorrow and think about it Jadis needs redoing. Unless Azukai Azukai thinks she fits in well enough

She doesn't not fit into the world. But I'm not gonna stop you from reworking her if you wanna!
As long as your gonna have fun playing your characters, is what truly matters for me!

Everyone's characters are looking good and coming along nicely.
I'll start writing the IC, and that will drop in the next day or so. Don't feel rushed if your still in progress, we aren't gonna leave anyone behind!
I'm looking forward to getting started, you guys are shaping up to be an awesome cast to work with

She doesn't not fit into the world. But I'm not gonna stop you from reworking her if you wanna!
As long as your gonna have fun playing your characters, is what truly matters for me!
Cool! I think Jadis would just be a mixture of them all. Possibly a well rounded woman who classes herself as nothing but that.

Cool! I think Jadis would just be a mixture of them all. Possibly a well rounded woman who classes herself as nothing but that.
Also correct me if I'm wrong, but the only change I can think of is towards the telekenesis. I have nothing wrong with the skill at its core--just being a spirit art, it needs to revolve around an element. So it could be that she uses air to move things around.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but the only change I can think of is towards the telekenesis. I have nothing wrong with the skill at its core--just being a spirit art, it needs to revolve around an element. So it could be that she uses air to move things around.

Yeah I’m gonna tweak around with all f that part. I’ll give it some more detail so t relate to it all.

The main thread is live. Again, no rush for anyone still playing around with their CS. But those who are done, you are free to make your reply!
Finally, if you know anyone else who might be interested, I would like to fill out the last, 5th slot, but no biggie if that doesn't end up happening.

Ok fingers crossed put a post up, I had a bit of working block but hope I was on the right lines of what the beginning was intending

*raises hand* Heya guys, I'm interested in filling the last spot mentioned prior. I may or may not have a potential character sheet up tonight, depending on how much I decide to value my sleep.

Oh also, idk if you did it all yourself or what the case was, but Azukai Azukai the level of detail here is mind-blowing

*raises hand* Heya guys, I'm interested in filling the last spot mentioned prior. I may or may not have a potential character sheet up tonight, depending on how much I decide to value my sleep.

Oh also, idk if you did it all yourself or what the case was, but Azukai Azukai the level of detail here is mind-blowing

You can go ahead and claim the last spot with a WIP sheet--so long as its completed in a timelyish manner! The IC is up, but a few peeps are still finishing up some details, so there isn't any huge rush.

And thanks! I did write all of it myself. Just sorta happened on a night I was super bored and wanted to make a world XD

You can go ahead and claim the last spot with a WIP sheet--so long as its completed in a timelyish manner! The IC is up, but a few peeps are still finishing up some details, so there isn't any huge rush.
Okay, sounds good!

And thanks! I did write all of it myself. Just sorta happened on a night I was super bored and wanted to make a world XD
Quite welcome! Must've been one hell of a night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back