• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hope everyone's been doing well! I should have Ymir's post up at some point tomorrow. It'll focus on getting them out of the docks and onto the open sea so there'll be a timeskip of sorts thrown in to deal with the transition, but hopefully nothing too hard to follow.

Lmao. In reality, it's somewhere in between, it's a rather old ship but Hower money can do wonders as far as renovation goes.

Me expecting a naval battle:
Also an accurate depiction of me planning said naval battle :')

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Yahhah Yahhah RatKing RatKing SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
I'll wait until there's one or two more posts apart from Freed before I move things on with Hanzel, but hopefully the group should be out of the harbour and on their way soon enough.

Key of Stars Key of Stars Uasal Uasal
I feel this is necessary.
bbdd5f1808f052df00456e2a2ef0da42.jpg

SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Yahhah Yahhah RatKing RatKing SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
I'll wait until there's one or two more posts apart from Freed before I move things on with Hanzel, but hopefully the group should be out of the harbour and on their way soon enough.
Sounds good. I had wanted to see what kind of response Oxi would have to being discovered in their barrel before writing my next post, but I can get a response up sometime tomorrow.

Me trying to figure out where is the beaches:
I mean, I'm not much better hahah. All I can say is they're west of Lantana

Yahhah Yahhah
Farren looks good! The layout is great, though I would request there be only be one alternate stat template for the transformation affinity instead of separate ones for the hybrid and beast forms, but it's all fine apart from that. The Conclave of the Cured sound like they'll be a fun group to mess around with!

I mean, I'm not much better hahah. All I can say is they're west of Lantana

Yahhah Yahhah
Farren looks good! The layout is great, though I would request there be only be one alternate stat template for the transformation affinity instead of separate ones for the hybrid and beast forms, but it's all fine apart from that. The Conclave of the Cured sound like they'll be a fun group to mess around with!
Good to hear, I hopped on the problem and it should be fixed.

Awesome! Looks good. Are you planning on bringing him in on the expedition or going on a separate quest?
I think it would be neat to have him join the expedition a little bit later on if that's alright.

Someone fact check me on the properties of silver. It is a good conductor but I don't know if flesh could actually be seared by focusing electricity into a silver arrow head.

Someone fact check me on the properties of silver. It is a good conductor but I don't know if flesh could actually be seared by focusing electricity into a silver arrow head.

If I recall correctly, silver is the very best conductive metal that exists on Earth. I suppose if the electric current passing through the metal produced enough heat it would close the wound around it.

AT LAAAAST, IT'S DONE! Sorry to anyone who's been waiting, had the assignment gremlin attached to my back the past couple days. I'll have a reply up after some sleep!

Quick disclaimer!
I'm still considering how ranks and attributes would work with enemy characters, since the current grading system was made specifically with the main cast in mind. Might do something like a guide to compare the stats of various creatures in future.

While we're talking about ranks and the like. I've been working on a lore post about the pirate lords which includes among a few other things all of their character sheets, I had hoped to have it up tomorrow but that might have been a bit ambitious so I'm going to say before the end of the week. Anyway I discussed the amount of AP to give them with Chin and I got quite a lot to work with, so let's just say that Leo's warning in my latest post is very warranted.

Just posted the character sheets for the pirate lords in the lore thread, I will be updating the post over time with a map of where they patrol and where they come from which Chin and I are currently working on. I'll try to get a post for Leo up tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back