• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Evening everybody, just posted me CS. I tried my hardest to fit the lore cleanly, but if there's anything I need to add (or more accurately, take away) just lemme know. I'm a bit of a detail freak - he might actually be my most detailed one to date - when it comes to characters because I find them fun to make. Cheers!
Ashitaka looks great! Love the background information, and it all fits lore wise so no worries :')

In character, he has a few options for jumping in. He could join the group preparing for the troll quest in the main hall, or potentially look at starting a mission of his own based on the quest board. Alternatively, in the questing thread the Sacred Isles expedition crew have reached base camp and would welcome any new members for the journey.

That's a very brief overview but please let me know if you'd like more information, or have a different idea you want to try. The Questing thread and Guild Hall thread are in the 'Main' and 'Other' sections of the links tab respectively.

Tell me if you need more information since I made it a little brief. Or if I broke anything lore-wise or rule-wise. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to post my CS before approval like if I had to PM it first lol.

Tell me if you need more information since I made it a little brief. Or if I broke anything lore-wise or rule-wise. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to post my CS before approval like if I had to PM it first lol.
Nope! Puka sounds great, I'm sure we'll learn more about her along the way ^^

Let me know if you have any questions about starting off / what's going on IC. I'm happy to go more in detail than what's written above, or you can jump straight in if you prefer.

So the way this RP works is by choosing a mission off the board right? I guess I'll start off with either Puka on the mission or in the guild hall looking for partners.

So the way this RP works is by choosing a mission off the board right? I guess I'll start off with either Puka on the mission or in the guild hall looking for partners.
Sounds good, I'll should have some time to reply after work tonight, whichever one you go with.

So apologies for the delay folks, I plan to post tomorrow but my state just got hit with a really bad snowstorm and now internet is yucky

as soon as I have reliable internet again I'll hash out a post!

All good! I'm a tad behind as well. Final few essays of the year are due in a week or so and it's been doing my head in, but I'll try to have a response for the expedition quest up soon

Last edited:
That's all good! You're welcome back any time.

RatKing RatKing Uasal Uasal Yahhah Yahhah Key of Stars Key of Stars BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
Sorry for the delayed replies of late. To be honest I've been getting pretty burned out between work and study this year, but I hope everyone else has been having a good holiday season so far.

You are fine, I was a bit late on my own responses as well. Holidays can be the more difficult aspect of the year for different reasons.

That's all good! You're welcome back any time.

RatKing RatKing Uasal Uasal Yahhah Yahhah Key of Stars Key of Stars BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia SilverbackActual SilverbackActual
Sorry for the delayed replies of late. I've been getting pretty burned out between work and study this year, but I hope everyone else has been having a good holiday season so far.
No worries whatsoever! I've been so busy with finals and work and general survival I've barely had time to log in. Take care of yourself! It's good to have you back.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Uasal Uasal Yahhah Yahhah
For the troll quest, would you guys like to use a different thread? Out of interest I asked the staff if it would be ok to do multiple threads for one rp and they said it'd be fine, so if that's something you think would work then I can get started on an intro today or tomorrow.

seasonsgreetings_snow-gif-template.gif

ARGH I HATE HOW LONG THAT TOOK TO WRITE UP. For some reason I was stuck on Ymir's response so I just had to do the second half, sorry if I skipped over any interactions.

In other news I might be planning something for the new years, so if anyone's interested I'll post in the OOC for it soon. Just an idea I had for some extra fun (and maybe bonus points too).

RatKing RatKing
I was wondering if you use the site's light theme by any chance? I use the dark version, so default text appears white to me, but I've noticed some of your posts switch to having black text half-way through. Just thought I'd mention it since it probably makes no difference in light mode, but it shows up on other versions when you select the black colour box instead of the 'erase' colour box.

I hope that makes sense. On the other hand it might have been intentional so if that's the case please disregard.

Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Uasal Uasal Yahhah Yahhah
For the troll quest, would you guys like to use a different thread? Out of interest I asked the staff if it would be ok to do multiple threads for one rp and they said it'd be fine, so if that's something you think would work then I can get started on an intro today or tomorrow.

Sorry, I forgot to reply to this. I'm alright if you want to create a thread for the adventure.

Ooooo, new years event! I'm always down for some extra pizzazz.

I've been pretty busy lately but I should have time to hammer out a response tomorrow. Assuming there are people waiting on me-

RatKing RatKing
I was wondering if you use the site's light theme by any chance? I use the dark version, so default text appears white to me, but I've noticed some of your posts switch to having black text half-way through. Just thought I'd mention it since it probably makes no difference in light mode, but it shows up on other versions when you select the black colour box instead of the 'erase' colour box.

I hope that makes sense. On the other hand it might have been intentional so if that's the case please disregard.

I do in fact use the light theme. I hadn't realized that the default text and the black text was not the same. The switching usually happens when I alter the text colors when copying and pasting quotes from others. I'll be sure to make sure I clear the text color in the future so its back to default. Thanks for letting me know though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back