• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
okies.... so what exactly happened here?

My goblins were just leaving their cave, off to a distant roadway where they would camp out and eventually meet the adventurers... give em' the jump, lose. and then get caught up in the group's quest against the trolls.

But , now all of a sudden, there are trolls and Milby in a scene that may or may not be one with my gobbos in it? What's going on?
I was gonna gradually add another post or two of the goblins traveling and arriving at the road, getting ready, etc. Giving time for Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire and Uasal Uasal to make some posts and get along in their journey and in the mix of the narrative.

That was the plan, right? Where even are these two? and I believe Yahhah Yahhah was also maybe going to join that quest?

I'm just a little confused at the direction we are taking, and wondering who is still actually involved in this troll quest.

Milby is excitable. She basically jumped the gun without actually taking the quest. Not sure about the rest though, the combat stuff caught me off guard too...unless it is all in Milby's head.

I was waiting for others to post before I did. I know swiftshots is around because they gave a reaction to my post, but as to why they haven't posted yet, no idea.

I was just waiting for the next round of posts. Thought there'd be some more discussion and having akel show up a little later works well for what I've planned

My goblins were just leaving their cave, off to a distant roadway where they would camp out and eventually meet the adventurers... give em' the jump, lose. and then get caught up in the group's quest against the trolls.

But , now all of a sudden, there are trolls and Milby in a scene that may or may not be one with my gobbos in it? What's going on?
I was gonna gradually add another post or two of the goblins traveling and arriving at the road, getting ready, etc. Giving time for Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire and Uasal Uasal Uasal Uasal to make some posts and get along in their journey and in the mix of the narrative.

That was the plan, right? Where even are these two? and I believe Yahhah Yahhah Yahhah Yahhah was also maybe going to join that quest?

I'm just a little confused at the direction we are taking, and wondering who is still actually involved in this troll quest.
Milby is excitable. She basically jumped the gun without actually taking the quest. Not sure about the rest though, the combat stuff caught me off guard too...unless it is all in Milby's head.

I was waiting for others to post before I did. I know swiftshots is around because they gave a reaction to my post, but as to why they haven't posted yet, no idea.
Ohhhh ok I can retract the Milby quest post if needed. The battle part assumed Khortja's goblins had already made part of the journey and been set upon by a couple of hungry trolls, mainly so that they had something to interact with while the rest of the group was getting ready to execute the quest. I often use Milby's excitable nature as a reason to stir up trouble ahead of time, but if you'd prefer to narrate the goblins making their way through the forest and setting up camp without interference I can pull back and let them do so.

I was just waiting for the next round of posts. Thought there'd be some more discussion and having akel show up a little later works well for what I've planned
I'll (hopefully) post for Azalea and Ymir tonight, was just waiting on Yahhah's response so I didn't skip over them. And no problem if Akel turns up a little later, I'd understand if replies are slower given the added commitment of hosting your own RP :)

Ohhhh ok I can retract the Milby quest post if needed. The battle part assumed Khortja's goblins had already made part of the journey and been set upon by a couple of hungry trolls, mainly so that they had something to interact with while the rest of the group was getting ready to execute the quest. I often use Milby's excitable nature as a reason to stir up trouble ahead of time, but if you'd prefer to narrate the goblins making their way through the forest and setting up camp without interference I can pull back and let them do so.
You dont have to redact anything. I can write out the trolls having killed off another group of such bandit gobbos, tbh. Not Khortja's crew but another group from her cave. Meanwhile, Khortja is still making her way out to the roads. We can use the event to exemplify how the troll's are a bane to the goblins. does that work alright with you?

You dont have to redact anything. I can write out the trolls having killed off another group of such bandit gobbos, tbh. Not Khortja's crew but another group from her cave. Meanwhile, Khortja is still making her way out to the roads. We can use the event to exemplify how the troll's are a bane to the goblins. does that work alright with you?
That sounds good, Milby could potentially decide the goblins are suitable allies based on that. Cue her rocking up to the town declaring she 'made some new friends'

Sylph Sylph Thank you! But It shouldn't affect my posting, I really enjoy this rp and unless something goes really wrong I should be able to handle both!

sorry... i havent had the time to really post anything because.... fuck the holidays. -_-

sorry... i havent had the time to really post anything because.... fuck the holidays. -_-
No I am having the same issue. Work gets busier and by the time I get home, I'm too mentally worked out to write up a post. I can probably get my establishing post out Wednesday.

No I am having the same issue. Work gets busier and by the time I get home, I'm too mentally worked out to write up a post. I can probably get my establishing post out Wednesday.
Glad I'm not the only one. Holidays have been far less restful than I was hoping for, but I have a couple half days off so hopefully I can catch up on replies

Think I covered everything, and don't worry about Vas'On picking up The Wizard, he's broken enough things that he knows how to handle severely injured people.

Sylph Sylph
A round or two of replies is fine for the tavern in my opinion, we can move to the morning immediately after the performance.

I was very excited to be able to write for Kathlyn again!

I was hoping to have a response for Leo out earlier but I've been very busy with an essay, I'll have a reply up tomorrow
I was very excited to be able to write for Kathlyn again!
No rush, I've been sidetracked with work the past week as well. It was fun to read her fiddling around with medicines again. And aww, the wizard brought her flowers!

I wonder what effect those are going to have on the surroundings

Final season is upon me and I have projects and assignments aplenty to get through, but I’ll try to get a reply out when I can. Hopefully within the next day or two.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
I added a spoiler with the rewards Wizard received at the end of my last post. Didn't have time to do it earlier since I was in a rush to get to work, but he improved a whole bunch!

RatKing RatKing Key of Stars Key of Stars
Work's been pretty hectic but I'll aim to have a response up for Ymir tomorrow. Did you guys want to do another set of replies before changing to morning, or all good if I initiate the timeskip at the end of the next post?

Quick update!
I've added a few quests to the quest board, and have decided to double the AP reward for missions from increments of 5 to 10. This will apply retroactively so anyone who's received AP from missions in the past can add the extra amount to their character sheets. The completed section of the quest board will reflect the change if you're unsure what the new total would be.

Evening everybody, just posted me CS. I tried my hardest to fit the lore cleanly, but if there's anything I need to add (or more accurately, take away) just lemme know. I'm a bit of a detail freak - he might actually be my most detailed one to date - when it comes to characters because I find them fun to make. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back