• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Sylph

Fickle
decuh5u-32fd8540-c0d9-4741-b8ae-ed36854fbf90.png

This is the second OOC chat for guild (the first one ended up with too many pages). Feel free to ask questions, discuss the RP, or let people know if posts might be late. I am always happy to answer queries or discuss ideas in a private conversation if you prefer not to use the public thread.

•• ━━━━━ •• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •• ━━━━━ ••
Rules
  1. RESPECT THE LORE.
    - It isn't required to know everything,
    - But if something seems important it's always best to ask.​
  2. No modern technology, though magic equivalents may be allowed.​
  3. Main characters are to be a part of the guild or intending to join.
    - There may be exceptions where approval is given.
    - Cannon fodder enemies / random NPCs are fine.
    - Antagonists are allowed.​
  4. Race Limitations
    - No fandom characters or historic figures.
    - No gods or beings from religious texts.
    - No extra-terrestrials.​
  5. At least one paragraph per post.​
  6. Common RP courtesies and Nation rules apply.​

Last edited:
Vas'On has no need for dexterity, he has massive swords so very little maneuverability, but dear lord can he swing them fast.

Also, Sylph Sylph The link to the new questing thread just goes back to the old one...or maybe not...I got confused.

Last edited:
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire
Thank you! I'm assuming you meant the link I posted in the old OOC. It was attached to the main hall instead of the questing thread. Should be fixed now.
I'm not sure what I meant honestly. I remember clicking on a link and being very confused at where it took me but either way I am happy that it helped out.

I adjusted Vas'On's stats to better align with what he is good at.

Yup, there's no set minimum intelligence for spells. Just an indicator of how powerful those spells would be

Although he designated it as a Wizards Staff. In truth it was merely a branch he had found in the forest beyond the training grounds. Any self respecting wizard required an equally respectful staff. So he had claimed it as his own. Same with his Wizardly Robes. He had purchased them from a costume shop, they had been on sale.
//Cackling

RatKing RatKing
Eyo! Ruvo's back! Just one thing--since you were in a past version of guild Ruvo can get an extra hundred AP to start, same as Seraph's character Vas'On. Apart from that he looks good!

RatKing RatKing
Eyo! Ruvo's back! Just one thing--since you were in a past version of guild Ruvo can get an extra hundred AP to start, same as Seraph's character Vas'On. Apart from that he looks good!
Oh, that is quite nice. I'll be sure to make the adjustments to account for that extra AP and then have a post up sometime later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back