• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Guardians

MrBrown

Eternal Padawan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Guardians
"So, you've come here in search of the Guardians, have you?" The old woman asked, sitting in a very old wooden chair. It looked like the wood was just about to crack but somehow it held on. "You're just one of a thousand, my dear." She continued, her voice heavy with unseen wisdom. "But I'll tell you the story if that's what you wish. Though I doubt you'll ever find them. They left, their purpose was served and we don't need them anymore."

The old woman adjusted herself in her chair, the wood cracking beneath her frail physique. "Your generation, and the one before, have known nothing but peace. I'm happy, I truly am, but it wasn't always like this. There was a time, not too long ago, when we humans thought we were alone. We couldn't be more wrong." The woman coughed, reaching for a glass of water on the small table next to her. "There was a time, where Trins walked among us... I remember it so clearly. I was there you know? There where it all started, when they made themselves known to the world... Thank the Heavens so were the Guardians."

Set in the present-day era with slight hints of urban fantasy, the quest will be about Natalie, more commonly known as Nat by her friends, a college freshman who gets sucked into an adventure out of a fairy tale. Good and evil will battle wherever she goes.

The participants will be following Natalie as she uncovers the truth, humans are not alone on Earth, and as she finds herself in the middle of the greatest battles, as she finds love, pain, drama and above everything else as she finds the truth.

I know this post is pretty general and doesn't give much but I intend on revealing more things as we go along. For those curies, the old woman in that small intro is in fact Natalie.

If you are interested in participating, please post below.

rennuelaw rennuelaw This is a Quest. So you'll follow the adventure of Natalie. I'll describe the setting and write posts, each one ending with three-four options that you each pick one. The one with the more votes is the one Natalie does.

Ayama Ayama I know what other characters are involved but they'll be presented as we go along.

MrBrown MrBrown
I'd honestly prefer if it was a regular rp becuase that is my comfort zone (never done quests before) but I guess I should try new things so whatever you decide to go with, i'm on board

This sounds fairly interesting. I'd be willing to donate some of my creative talents in this endeavor.

But seriously, yeah, this sounds cool. Let me know what's up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back