• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Grumpy Dragon and the Littlest Rider

Dragon riders are common in Aisling. They all live in the mountains where local villages and different groups can hire them for jobs. These jobs can be as minimal as helping to move large objects or as large as protecting the royal family when they travel. The dragons riders are all part of a Guild that live in the part of the mountains that they call the Sanctuary.

Y/C is a dragon though he was not born in the Sanctuary like most. He was rescued from a slave trade as a youngling. He learned to never trust humans and though he lives at the Sanctuary now, he still has not learned to fully trust humans and is known for not being very friendly.

One day, a little girl (my character) is brought the Sanctuary and she never says a word. She seems to be scared of every little thing that surprises her. Rowan, the man in charge in the Sanctuary sees how much she distrusts everyone though he also sees the interest that the young girl has in dragons.

Finally, your character is paired up with a rider though he is less than pleased when he finds out that his rider is nothing less then a little girl.

{PM if interested please! Adv. Lit}

Sounds nice, I can roleplay a dragon, for my character?! Why shouldn't I do this? And a winged dragon?! Glad you bumped this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back