*the ground rumbles and splits open, a torrent of searing hot air gushing out from the dark chasm* ..... I have returned.

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
Yo!
..... yes, that was anticlimactic. Welcome to my life!
No, really.
Some of y'all might remember me. I've been around here since 2016, but I haven't been active for probably.... about a year? Maybe more? Had some real life drama to deal with, but hopefully that is behind me now. *crosses fingers*
So, now I'm officially back.
For those of you who don't know me from before, name's Phadia! (aka Daisie Daisie 's wife). The cutesy avatar is a little misleading, as I'm a massive fan of stories with darker elements. I absolutely adore the concept of demons and angels, as well as the concept of Hell and an eternal soul. I'm not big into fandom RPs, but I am part of many fandoms outside the RP community including:

-Lucifer
-Supernatural (not yet finished)
-Undertale
-Minecraft
-Made in Abyss
-The Good Place

I mentioned the fandoms simply because I always enjoy a good reference during the RP or some chit chat outside of the RP. Plus, they can be a good inspiration.

As for what I do like to RP....
I have basically returned for one reason. I'm looking for a very specific partner. I have an original plot that I threw around here when I joined. It was rebooted a few times, but I'm now looking for a long-term partner to resurrect said plot.

Official interest check will be coming soon!
In the mean time,
In an unspecified country during the spring of 19XX....
You took the job because the pay was good. Not just good.... beyond what you ever thought you'd be able to make. The qualifications were quite basic, too. Entry-level medical training, being able to lift 40 lbs and up to 80 lbs, being of able body, passing a basic psychiatric evaluation.... It was like it was too good to be true! That amount of money for.... what? Some sort of lab work? Or was it a security guard? The job's description was... well, vague to say the least. But it included accommodations, and up in the mountains, no less! Fresh air, good pay, time away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and most of all, away from the war... It was a government position, as well. Funded by tax payer money.
You never stopped to consider what could go wrong.
Sure, you felt your stomach sink a bit when the man pulled out a contract. But that was standard with a lot of jobs, right?
I mean.... it was a little strange that you had to sign on before seeing the premises. Even stranger that the job specifications hadn't been exclusively outlined.
"Opportunities like this only come once in a lifetime." You recalled the interview and how it was explained that much of the job's details were "need to know". But with that amount of money looming over your head.... there's no one in their right mind that would turn that down!
The person interviewing you had agreed to meet in a nearby town.
The man looked to be in his 40's. Though his skin was pale (typical of many people confined to a cubicle) you could see the muscles ripple under his suit with every movement he made. A worn smile flashed across his face as he shook your hand, his grip almost vice-like.
"Richter Haynes," the man introduced himself.
It was a name that would later be engraved into your memory, but for now it was just a simple string of words used identify the man sitting in front of you.
The interview was over in about an hour.
When the man known as 'Richter' handed you the company branded pen, you took it eagerly. You scrawled your name on that 10 page contract with a smile on your face. You made the choice of your own free will....
Little did you know, that would be the last taste of freedom you'd ever really have. Because once you sign on, there's only one way to leave this company.... and that's in a body bag.

Also, *waves at The Mechanist The Mechanist RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Idea Idea LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod *

Last edited:
Pfft
Who even is this chick?
It's not like we talk often or anything and swoon over dUdEs

*gives Daisie Daisie the puppy dog face*
Have I been gone for so long that you've forgotten me?! ;A;

It's okay!! I can remind you of all our good times together! You can even stab me for good measure!
*opens arms in a passive gesture*

The title of this thread made me question whether statuses were being tagged using the whole status again... Impressive.

hug strangle.gif

Welcome back Phadia! It makes me really happy that in the end of the day, despite everything that happened, you managed to come back to us. Between you and Daisie Daisie , we got some real fighters here on RPN! (no wonder ya're married :P ) I hope for and wish you the best now that you've returned. Of course, don't hesitate to call on me if you need anything.

*looks away from Leon The Needled Riolu Leon The Needled Riolu shyly*
Yes, I am a nerd.... I forgot to mention that I like anime, too. Frrriiicckk... better edit. XD

Idea Idea I'm great at confusing people lol. I'm glad my thread could accomplish something.
Dai and I.... we DO make quite the pair. Not sure if it's a good thing or not. XD
Nice to talk to you again! ^^

@Idea I'm great at confusing people lol. I'm glad my thread could accomplish something.
Dai and I.... we DO make quite the pair. Not sure if it's a good thing or not. XD
Nice to talk to you again! ^^
Likewise, lovely to see you again!

about bloody time, everything is squeaking. And creaking and rusty ;^; but in all seriousness it’s so good to see you back phadia, I’ve missed you

*Wild applause* Congratulations, you have succeeded in getting the attention of an incredibly distractable me! :D
That was quite the entrance, lol.

BackSet BackSet
I'm hoping it was a good exchange? XD Either way, it's nice to meet you! .... again.

Demonic cupcake Demonic cupcake
I have a fondness for grand entrances.... what can I say?
*holds out a hand* It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar
I'm really loving the devilish theme in both your usernames, here. Well done! And thank you.
*holds out the other hand*
Now, I have a small dilemma.... I'm about to run out of hands! XD

Phadia Phadia
Why thank you *tips hat* It's actually the name of a species of bird, I believe.
That is a bit of a predicament... perhaps you should consider getting a new hand?

I have no idea who you are, but you like Lucifer and seem really cool , so I’m willing to fix that.

Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar
Brilliant idea! Why didn't I think of that? :O
*grabs an axe and chops of a nearby bystanders arm*
Any surgeons around? Someone wanna stick this on me? I could always use a third hand.

FoolsErin FoolsErin
Thanks! :D
It's nice to meet you, too!

Phadia Phadia
Thank you very much! I also appreciate the whole . . . not letting me get killed thing? Very impressive :D

Daisie Daisie
*Backs slowly away* Have you ever heard of a hug? *Dramatic gasping*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back