• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

aivy

sorry my dogs can be vicious 😳
CQVPa7.jpg

The Grim Reaper Dispatch Association

"Welcome, new recruits. I regret to inform you that you are deceased. The good news is that you are still employed, even in the afterlife. Your new mission is to observe humans in their dying moments to determine whether they deserve to live or die. Once a judgment is made, you are to retrieve the human's soul and return it to headquarters for proper documentation and storage. You will be assigned under a branch and, upon completion of your written assessment, given your glasses and Death Scythe. Now, if you may please follow me..."

Hello, everyone! My name is aivy. fairyfawn fairyfawn and I are your co-GMs for this Black Butler-inspired roleplay! You needn't have seen or read Black Butler to participate, but it is recommended. The general premise of this RP is a modern take on The Shinigami Dispatch Association that is seen within the Black Butler universe. In this RP, you take on the role of a grim reaper within The Grim Reaper Dispatch Association. This will most likely be a slice-of-life but we are very open to plot suggestions!

RULES

• General RPN rules apply. Essentially, just be kind to one another.​
  • If, however, an issue or concern does arise, please feel free to contact either I or fairyfawn fairyfawn .​
  • Some of the lore has been tweaked for comfort. This means that humans become grim reapers through a violent and/or traumatic death, as well as The Grim Reaper Dispatch Association being more LGBTQ+ friendly compared to its source.​
  • Other lore remains the same. This includes reapers having chartreuse eyes, wearing glasses, and having Death Scythes that resemble gardening tools.​
  • Demons and humans are allowed as side characters. You must have at least one reaper character.​
  • Canon reaper characters are open to use as well! Grell and William are already claimed by fairyfawn fairyfawn and I respectively. However, Ronald, Undertaker, Othello, Sascha, Ludger, Eric, and Alan are all open.​

DISCORD

We have an OOC discord where we have character channels, plot, and just chat! Feel free to join here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back