• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
More notes

The precursors are likely the least known entities in all of existence and non existence. They are beleived to be unimaginably massive beings that dwell within the source their shadows moving across the source effects our universe as a whole and it is rumored that the Thu'Aan worship one such being.
~~~​

More notes

The precursors are likely the least known entities in all of existence and non existence. They are beleived to be unimaginably massive beings that dwell within the source their shadows moving across the source effects our universe as a whole and it is rumored that the Thu'Aan worship one such being.
~~~​
Interesting. I assume that Precursors will not be playable and might come into play at some point?

By the way, what will the CS be like? What sections will we have to fill out?
There will be a general info section For the readily apparent info like images age sex size etc.

There will be a internal in depth sectio. For backstory personality and preferences.

And finally a combat section including abilities, skills, gear, and weaknesses.

Last section will be an added other section for anything else you want like theme songs and attire and anything else i may have missed.

There will be a general info section For the readily apparent info like images age sex size etc.

There will be a internal in depth sectio. For backstory personality and preferences.

And finally a combat section including abilities, skills, gear, and weaknesses.

Last section will be an added other section for anything else you want like theme songs and attire and anything else i may have missed.
Got it. Sounds standard. Shouldn't take too long to fill out.

How has the CS thread been going so far?
I finished a written version at work last night and fell asleep while typing it up and now it's been deleted by time. No worries though i still have the paper copy and am transferring it over now.

I finished a written version at work last night and fell asleep while typing it up and now it's been deleted by time. No worries though i still have the paper copy and am transferring it over now.
That sucks, but I'm glad that you at least had it on paper too and are typing it up.

Ill get up an example for each faction and race in the next 24 hours.

Bast'eon the True dragon prince and leader of the earth war efforts. It is his first leadership position.

Lafayette a recent human drake and fencing champion of Europe, an effective new soldier who thoroughly enjoys his new powers.

Gorton the Gorilla Wyvern, his process granted him intelligence and he is a good bruiser and a better listener and therapist of sorts.

And Alexander The Hunter, little is known about him but he is apparently a surprisingly effective killer having slain one of the Dra'khan Drakes.

Looks great. I'll get right on making my character. By the way, how should I go about submitting a true dragon?
Just fill it out and send it to me via private message and ill tell you what juicy lore giblets need to be added and scale their power to acceptable true dragon levels. Im not saying your inept or anything but the two other true dragons here are elders and advisors who have personally worked with Bahamut in the past so there is likely alot of info only they would be privy to.

I am currently working on the True Dragon that I'll submit, and will probably finish it by tomorrow at the latest.

Μhmm...Looks like an intriguing concept, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time. I'll follow this for a few days.

Wow, this roleplay looks amazing and I would gladly join. But first I need to ask a couple of things about it, and can they be in private?
Because I have a great idea of a dragon, which is not mine but as from my favorite game.

Wow, this roleplay looks amazing and I would gladly join. But first I need to ask a couple of things about it, and can they be in private?
Because I have a great idea of a dragon, which is not mine but as from my favorite game.
Let me see what you got. True dragon cs's are to be submitted privately anyhow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back