• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Greatest Sailor Moon!

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
"Welcome, one! Welcome, all! Welcome ladies & gentlemen... Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth!" - Those words rang in Sukai's ears as she heard Mr. P.T. Barnum announcing to the entranced audience, that the show was starting and her cue was moments away. She had recently joined Mr. Barnum's Circus, on a whim for herself, morealess... Being that she was Sailor Moon in the future of 2017 and saving the world yet again from another group of sexually-driven villains who had already brainwashed her only love, Mamoru, again... She felt fed up and decided -- Well, since I am one of the most powerful manifesters, there is, in existence! I used my powers of time-traveling to come here and join in Barnum's Circus... And to finally live my heart's actual dreams of performing on stage, for an adoring and shocked audience! I got my wish, that's for sure...

Though she received her wish coming true, at an extremely high price; because you see, Mr. Barnum had fallen hard for Miss Moon! Which was at this point her second stage-name and nickname among the performers, she worked with... "Please join me, ladies & gentlemen... Children of all ages! In welcoming our favorite Moonchild and dancer - Miss Sailor Moon, who, tonight is going in for the kill!" Mr. Barnum exclaimed as the audience went wild and Sukai did a cartwheel into the ring and began dancing to the pounding Skrillex beats, that she had first captivated Mr. Barnum, himself with... The crowd cheered them on, in excitement and Mr. Barnum danced with Sukai passionately and in her new, innovative, "robotic"-style feeling his own deep arousal. "Oh, I'm hoping you'll understand... And not let go of my hand..." Sukai placed her hand out to the audience, who gasped as Mr. Barnum gripped her waist and they began another body-popping routine that would make anyone's eyes widen! Especially with the fact, that although Sukai was 20-years-old, she could easily pass for a 16-year-old and in this era, that scandalous appearance alone drew crowds in the thousands. Much to Mr. Barnum's slowly growing hunger for power and greed; as well as his enjoyment! Jenny Lind had nothing on Sukai, in terms of performance passion. Sukai knew of operas that weren't even existent, yet and had already spread these songs so far that radios in New York were looking for this man named Sondheim. And Mr. Philip Carlyle was trying to write a musical, for the songs Sukai had introduced him to from the story she had brought from her mysterious past called "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street"!

To put it plainly, Sukai was the ultimate innovator, even beyond Mr. Barnum in the way she had introduced a million dreams to him and empowered her fellow performers, even in their jealousy towards her! Lettie Lutz, the Bearded Lady proudly sang along with Sukai and the two did some ballroom-dancing of their own; shocking the audience and Mr. Barnum's family. "Is Lettie homosexual?" One of Mr. Barnum's daughters asked her mother, Charity. "We don't use that word, here..." Charity snapped, automatically. "Sorry, mommy..." Her daughter replied, sheepishly... And as Charity watched the show, jealous of how passionately Mr. Barnum was performing with Sukai. It was like they were in-sync, on a cerebral, metaphysical and even sexual level... It made Charity's blood understandably boil! Though, Sukai was not after Mr. Barnum's heart. That thievery just happened, naturally after her first audition for him... Sukai, herself was a Phantom of sorts! She would always be on time for performances and rehearsals, but no-one except Mr. Carlyle knew where she lived in the city. And not even Mr. Barnum, knew where she brought all these innovations and advances from. Not the country, not the creators' whereabouts, nothing! These were Sukai's best-kept secrets... And these secrets, were keeping Mr. Barnum in business; and more than that, increasing his business...

As the show continued and the audience pounded their feet, on the bottom of the aisles they were sitting on... Charity suddenly had an odd feeling in her stomach, as though something was a-miss about tonight's performance! She had figured that Sukai had already slept with her husband, although she was quite wrong about that... Charity was right, however when it came to this performance. Something was off! And just like in the classic musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber, there was another Phantom waiting to make his appearance. Waiting to prove his worth to Sukai and rescue her, from Mr. Barnum's greedy clutches.

The show continued amplifying, as the next Skrillex song came on, it was a hip-hop(ish) song from the future called "Purple Lamborghini" featuring a rapper named Rick Ross... This song always wowed the crowds, at Mr. Barnum's circus especially when Sukai danced to the chorus. Only this time, the chorus routine wouldn't be the only thing astonishing the crowd watching the show tonight. Right as Mr. Barnum pulled Sukai into his arms; and dipped her as part of the routine. She felt her heart pounding... "Huhh, huhh, huhh..." She panted, feeling everything suddenly going in-slow-motion. "Mr. Barnum?" She blushed, finally understanding the fire glistening in his piercing blue eyes! And before she could stop him, she felt his lips passionately pressing against hers and as she realized, he was experienced... Shall we say? With French-kissing; a single rose stabbed next to them. Causing the original band's pipe-organ player, to make an on-the-stop introduction for this new performer. "Hmmm??" Sukai's eyes grew wide, realizing who it was... "Who are you?!" Mr. Barnum still held Sukai tightly, as Tuxedo Mask suddenly jumped off of the wall he had been clinging to and landed like a cat, on his feet in front of the two of them. "I Am Tuxedo Mask!" He introduced himself confidently. "Now, how am I going to prove to Sailor Moon that I am worthy?" Mamoru thought aloud... "By leaving..." Sukai thought aloud. "That was a rhetorical question." Mamoru snapped, feeling extremely betrayed as he deserved to! "How about proving to me, you have a right to ruin such a great performance!" Mr. Barnum snapped, gently releasing Sukai. "You think, I need to my prove my skills to you, you cheap fraud?" Mamoru demanded, as Sukai noticed Charity and her children leaving the room... Mrs. Barnum? She looked down, feeling intensely disappointed in herself.

[This is my first Quest Log, so I'd like to thank ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R , for all of your encouragement! And now, back to the show... ;) ^_^]...

What should happen next, my dear audience?

>> Tuxedo Mask vs. Mr. Barnum in an epic dance-off leading a battle, where Tuxedo reveals Sukai's true origins are by accident... A rather generic way of revealing her origins!

>> Mr. Barnum vs. Tuxedo Mask dance-off featuring Sukai, who finally stops them from arguing by revealing herself thus changing the course of history forever and possibly erasing the idea of "Sailor Moon" the franchise ever existing!

>> Mr. Carlyle drops in a dance-off between Mr. Barnum vs. Tuxedo Mask who fighting over Sukai, in this dance-off; and he reveals the dangers of Sukai's time-traveling as well as the fact that she's from the ultra distant future; and might well destroy the existence of Mr. Barnum's Circus in history as a positive thing as well the "Sailor Moon" franchise, altogether!

Be brave, folks! Thanks for reading this... :)

The "changing the course of history" part sounds interesting, so let's go with 2.!

(Sorry for the delay, had some irl stuff to deal with.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back