• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Greatest Return Interest Check(Elemental Wolf)

Before we start I would like these roles to be filled

FallenMoon
Alpha
Lead Hunter
Ultimate Alpha Pup

SunLotus
Beta Mate
Lead Fighter
Ultimate Alpha Pup

I might go ahead and take the Ultimate Alpha pup of FallenMoon

Oh, seems I wasn't getting notifications from this thread.

I am still interested, but would like to be on hold until the rp starts, if that would be alright? I'd like to see how it would work out with the different packs in one thread, as well as real life being quite hectic and I'd like to know if I can be quite active, before joining.

What's the story line, characters, etc??
Wolves known as Ultimate Alpha's are once again being born and these wolves as they grow, so will their powers, and while their very being is meant to bring the wolves across all of Corvina back together as one pack. The other packs and the Ultimate Alpha's themselves may believe that there is a better way than making all the wolves live as one again.

But that is just the basic idea, you can read more on the first page and follow the link that says lore to find out more information.

I have 3 wolf characters I made a while back for another top. I'm very find of them and was hoping to use them again and to add a new character as well so it would be a small family unit of 4. Would that be alright?

I have 3 wolf characters I made a while back for another top. I'm very find of them and was hoping to use them again and to add a new character as well so it would be a small family unit of 4. Would that be alright?
As long as they fit into the rp im fine with that

Yeah, sort of. They don’t really qualify as a pack but they’re not alone either lol. Just a small family unit of 4, but I guess they would still be categorized as loners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back