• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Greatest Return Interest Check(Elemental Wolf)

VenturingSkullWolf

Stalking my prey silently in the night.

Long ago, in the world known as Corvina, there were stories told of two Alphas. These two were known as Ultimate Alphas as they each held seven different elemental powers. Together, Landon and Cecila watched over all the wolves, keeping the peace and making sure that none suffered. However, with time things always change and those peaceful days tuned into chaos after the Ultimate Alphas vanished. The wolves who once lived together separated in pack according to their element and only the fifteenth pack was different, being home to all the mixed elemental wolves. But they to vanished into nothing more than stories as no one was ever able to find them in the Land of the Unknown.

Now tensions are on the rise as things grow stranger within their lands. Their winters have begun to last longer and grow colder with each one, their summers are becoming hotter with barely any sight of rain, making water difficult to find and prey sparse. Fall seems to be getting shorter and shorter letting winter move in faster, and spring has been bringing about horrendous storms that flood and destroy their lands. To top it all off, wolves are vanishing and no one knows how or why, but every single pack has lost some of its wolves.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In this rp there a lot of packs, but for the time being our focus will be on ShimmerVale, SunLotus, and FallenMoon. Those in the ShimmerVale, don't really hold anything against those of the Mixed Elements and have in fact accepted a few mixed elementals into their ranks. They know that those of mixed kind aren't to blame for the vanishing of the Ultimate Alphas. It was simply an act of one jealous-filled wolf that ruined their world. The SunLotus Pack, however, despises those of mixed elements. feeling they are impure and a stain upon history.

Ultimate Alphas will be born again, one is to be born in ShimmerVale and the other is to be born in FallMoon, however, a third Ultimate Alpha will be born within SunLotus. Taking the story in a different direction than what history once was. Instead of the Ulitmate Alpha's having 7 different elements two will have 5 powers, while one with have 4

Current powers still remaining for the Ultimate Alphas are; Ice, Fire, Wind, Nature, Earth, Water, Electricity, Light, Fog/Mist

Character Link
Lore Link

Last edited:
Alpha:
Alpha Mate:

Beta:
Beta Mate:

Elder:
Elder:

Lead Hunter:

Hunter:
Hunter:
Hunter:

Lead Fighter:

Fighter:
Fighter:
Fighter:

Healer:
Healer Apprentice:

Lead Scout:

Scout:
Scout:

Pack Mother:
Pack Mother:

Pup:
Pup:
Pup:

(*) - This means the wolf is new to the role because the wolf who was in that position has vanished.

If a role is bolded, that means it needs to be filled before we start.

ShimmerVale Pack
Mostly illusion wolves, but there are a few mixed elementals and other elementals they have taken in.
4 illusion, 2 mixed elementals, 0 other elementals, 0 ultimate alpha

Alpha:
Winter: 4 - Ice(Darkness_Hollow)

Beta(*): Temptest: 3 - Electricty/Illusion(Swift_Phoenix)

Elder:

Lead Hunter: Leo: 3 - Water(SugaISAMOOD)

Hunter: Kallen: 4 - Illusion(VenturingSkullWolf)

Lead Fighter(*): Adam: 3 - Fire(SugaISAMOOD)

Fighter:

Healer: ____

Healer Apprentice:

Scout:

Pup: Tyzer: 10weeks - Illusion(VenturingSkullWolf)
Pup:
Pup(Ultimate Alpha): Midnight: 2weeks - Shadow, Space, Poison, and Illusion(Blackrose7)

FallenMoon Pack
Mainly all mixed elementals, some normal elementals
6 mixed elementals, 3 normal elementals, 0 ultimate alpha

Alpha(*):
_____

Elder: Dakota: 13 - Light(VenturingSkullWolf)

Lead Hunter:

Hunter:

Lead Fighter:

Fighter: Fallen: 5 - Fire/Ice(Darkness_Hollow)
Fighter:

Healer(*): Willow: 5 - Shadow/Healing(VenturingSkullWolf)

Lead Scout:

Pack Mother:

Pup:
Pup:
Pup(Ultimate Alpha): Zoe: 3weeks - Light, fog/mist, Nature, Ice(VenturingSkullWolf)

SunLotus Pack
All wolves of light, 1 ultimate alpha(To be born)

Alpha:
Ace: 7 - Light(VenturingSkullWolf)

Beta Mate:

Lead Hunter:

Hunter:
Hunter:

Lead Fighter:

Fighter:
Fighter:

Healer:

Lead Scout:
Storm: 3 - Light(VenturingSkullWolf)

Scout:

Pup:
Pup(Ultimate Alpha):

Loners
I would prefer all loners being mixed elementals, 5 only

Mixed -

Mixed -

Mixed -

Mixed -

Last edited:
alrighty, I do wish to keep my two wolves, and make them both ice, though can I make Winter the alpha?

Yep and they dont have to worry bout pups since Willow is already preggers. First post i was thinking bout having Willow out picking up some herbs to try and calm herself. Do you want them to already be im a relationship or work up to it?

I feel like they should work up to it over the course of a few replies, though to speed it up they could already be friends.

Want to be ShimmerVale's ultimate alpha with the shadow element here. ( Do I just put two week for the ultimate alpha's age? Because they do start walking around at that age. )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back