• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Great War (SirLostBoy x Chibi_Girl)

Fear flashed across her eyes as he shot up from the chair and went towards her, but that only lasted for a moment because she quickly reminded herself that she needed to be strong, if not for herself then for her people. Her eyes soon gained a fierce determination in them as he approached, seemingly unafraid of him now. But, she was taken aback when he stopped all of a sudden, especially since she didn't know why he did so. Jyn forced herself to not flinch when he finally did walk up to her though, and she was a bit surprised at how defeated he sounded. However, she still didn't feel like being compliant, and started to move away from him, "don't touch me" She hissed, her claws extending slightly ans her tail started flicking as a natural instinct.

Despite her actions and words, deep down inside, she knew that her people weren't the only victims. But, she didn't want to believe it as she has also never been once given any sort of reason to trust or even tolerate humans, she has only ever been taught firsthand that humans were nothing but cruel and violent monsters that feel no remorse whatsoever. And with how things are going, her mind wasn't being changed any time soon. Besides, she still had the scars to further prove her claim.

"Hey!" Arty snapped back at her as she got defensive, pointing a finger at her to calm down. "look, there are only about a few people that now you're here all right? And if by some chance somebody else finds you here while I'm not here you know what's going to happen right?" He said in all seriousness. "You are in a human castle with hundred of soldiers right now, and I ain't done talking to you just yet! I just can't deal with you right now. . .so you either take my hand or you are more than likely going to die. . ." the prince said in the most matter-of-fact tone he had given today. The prince needed a break from her. She was just getting to him way too much to deal with right now and he needed a break to clear his head. But he knew he couldn't leave her here and there was only really one place he knew where she would be safe.

Jyn frowned at him as she knew that he was right, she was in enemy territory and the chances of her getting out of this unscathed on her own were pretty slim. Besides, if their was a way to get out of this alive then she had to take it. Growling a bit, she finally reached a slightly shaking hand out to his and hesitantly grasped it in her own. Not only did she hate having any sort of contact with humans, but now she basically had no choice but to go along with this, which made her hate this even more. "....lets just get this over with" She said quietly. Jyn was aware of the fact that she could probably have a pretty successful attempt at stealing his soul if she really wanted to right now, but if she did do that then the soldier would most definitely come in and kill her on the spot. So she just decided to be submissive for now.

"look, I'm not happy about this either ok? This should be quick I promise...." Arty grumbled to her as he fumbled through his pack. "it should be in here....please be in here.....got it!" He mumbled to himself before proclaiming victory as he pulled out a blue crystal object from his pack. "It's gonna suck finding another way stone, but this is the easiest way to get where we need to go without getting caught by anyone else....man...." he sighed to himself as he firmly grasped the crystal in his free hand. He was saving this way stone in cause he needed an emergency escape for any other reason but it couldn't be helped now at this point. "It'll feel weird if you've never done this before but it'll be quick." he said to Jyn before reciting the incantation aloud. The blue crystal glowed in his hand before dispersing into shimmering blue star dust that surrounded them, and, with a flash, they were gone from the prison.

Not but two seconds later, they were in a different room. It was dark, and had the faint smell of a mix between a library and wet grass. What could be gleamed at first was that, wherever they were, they were on the second floor of this building, and lights could be seen glowing below. Arty with a snap of his fingers sparked a small flame in the palm of his hand which he used to go around and light up all the lamps on this level to reveal a decently sized study. It had signs of much use as books, papers, and all manner of magical materials were strewn on the large desk on the far side of the room as well as a small cot next to it. Many bookshelves lined the walls of this floor with all sorts of different treaties on many different topics. "This is my special study. It's right in the border of the castle and only me and Shadowfax have access to this study so you'll be safe here. You obviously can use the cot if you want but your choice." Arty said quickly as he walked around the study lighting all the lamps.

Jyn just stayed quiet and waited for him to do whatever he needed to do to get them out of here without being noticed. Her eyes slightly widened though at the sight of the blue crystal, as she had seen those types of crystals before, but has never used one herself. She did her best to try and memorize the incantation he said before they were suddenly no longer in the prison. She was a but disoriented from the sudden transport but she quickly shook it off and looked around at the new room they were now in. Wasting no time, she started to sniff the air as she normally does and picked up on a scent that smelled like a library and wet grass, both of those scents she found rather nice actually. When the room was lit up by Arty, she saw how the room was a study, soon starting to look around to view all the items in the room. She already loved this place, there were so many books that she could read, it kind of reminded her of her home, which made her feel more comfortable. Jyn turned to look at Arty when she heard him speaking, wondering a bit if he also had a love for reading, and with a study like this she wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. She just gave him a silent nod though before beginning to walk around and looking for something to read.

As they began to move around the second floor, shuffling could be heard downstairs in response to the noise and started to clop up towards the second floor. "Arty, did you actually bring her back here?" Shadowfax said quizzically in Arty's head. "Come on now, before you start complaining, I had very other little options ok? I need a freaking break from her seriously!" Arty complained aloud as he started walking towards the stairs. Next to the stairs was a ramp next to it, and walking up the stairs was the pegasus, that recoiled and was a combination of cautious and scared of Jyn. "This is Shadowfax, he's my best friend and he'll be keeping an eye on you while you're here ok?" The prince explained as he walked over to Shadowfax, stroked his mane and gave him a soft hug around the neck. "You two play nice please? I'm just done with today..." he sighed as he walked downstairs to the stable area and to check on Shadowfax's water and feed and to see if any of his hay needed to be changed out. It was almost therapeutic for him to go through the motions, and having Shadowfax around always made him feel better.

Jyn stopped what she was doing when her ear twitched at the sound of clomping from the stairs, the sound was growing nearer. Curious, she walked over to to stairs, soon hearing Arty speaking to someone, and she soon remembered who it was as she saw the pegasus on the stairs. She remembered from earlier in the forest that the two seem to be able to communicate even though only one is capable of speaking, so she assumed that they had some sort of bond that allowed them to communicate by other means. Unsure if she should feel mad, sad or glad at Arty's complaint about her, she decided to let that go and focus on the pegasus, that fucking pegasus that stopped her from escaping off the cliff from earlier. She glared at the thing with her crimson eyes, somewhat glad that he seemed to be afraid of her. Jyn was barely even paying attention to Arty as he spoke, since she was mainly focused on Shadowfax. Angry didn't even begin to cover the burning hatred that she now held against him. Once Arty was gone she growled at Shadowfax, very clearly wanting to express just how pissed of she was at him. Though Jyn also knew that if she actually does injure the pegasus in any way that Arty will be furious and probably have her killed, so she just settled with scaring the thing. "You fucking cost me everything, I could be with my people right now but you just had to stop me, didn't you? I failed the people I swore to protect because of you. I'm not going to be there to help and protect them because of you.....I swear that I would rip you to pieces if I could" She said menacingly as she hissed at him.

Shadowfax looked uncomfortable in the situation but didn't back off but stared confidently back at her before sticking out its tongue and blowing a raspberry before walking back downstairs. He knew she was pissed and probably rightly so, but he didn't care. For him, he was just a Pegasus, he never viewed this as taking sides. The only thing that mattered to him was keeping safe the only real family he had. "Hey! What did I just fucking say?!" Arty shouted as he overhead Jyn's threats. Arty quickly walked up the steps with a heave and said sternly "Look, yeah you're pissed, fine, I get it ok? But don't take it out on him, he might be an intelligent mythical creature but at the end of the day he's still just a horse," at which point Shadowfax interjected in his mind, "I resent that statement." To which Arty replied, "Oh shoosh," before continuing. "And you're going to be here for a hot minute so you are going to need to learn how to live here without causing issues ok? Or else there's no way I can promise your safety. Now I'm going to leave for a bit but I'll be back within a few hours, both of you, promise me not to destroy the place before I get back?" He said pleadingly as he walked to leave. He needed to clear his head of the whole events that had transpired. Try to get a better perspective on the issue.

For a moment, Jyn just stared at where the Pegasus had been before walking back downstairs, all anger had left her face and had been replaced with pure shock. This only lasted about a moment though as her face went red with fury at being mocked like that, and by a damn horse with wings at that.But, before she could even think of doing anything, she flinched at she heard Arty shouting at her,having completely forgotten that he was just downstairs. She tried to not look afraid when he quickly came up the stairs and out on a brave face as he began to lecture her, wanting to point out that he can't understand it at all and that Shadowfax was an asshole as well but she stayed quiet as he went on. When he was finally finished and started to leave, she muttered under her breath, "...well sorry for causing issues but most would normally not enjoy being dragged into enemy territory against their will....and I don't make promises to humans.." Jyn then glared at Shadowfax again before she decided that she should just try to distract herself with something else.

Arty let out a sigh of relief as he came out of the study. He was finally free of the demon girl....for now. And for now, he had other things he needed to do. He first ran back to the prison to gather the stuff he left. He dropped it all off at the room and thought about what to do. It was all so much that he needed someone to talk to. Lord Edelgard or the other lords wouldn't understand; he was much older and stuck in his ways. He didn't the Grand Wizard would talk to him either; too busy with his latest experiments. he looked down at the silver locket he wore around his neck and left. He knew the only person he could talk to who's opinion was really the only ones he cared about. He quickly strolled down the stairs, outside the castle and to the castle gardens. The Castle gardens was massive; it weaved around with all sorts of different flowers and trees. It had a large lake that all sorts of creatures would gather around to drink from. But at the back of the garden, stood a massive tree that towered over all the other trees. It was spring now so the leaves were in bloom of light and dark pinks. It was a tree that was native to the elven lands but had been taken ages ago as a sapling and placed here.

The prince walked up to the tree and, at first glance, a person might not have really noticed anything there, but on the tree was a few small placards that ran along its large base. The largest one read, "Here lies her Majesty Eleanore Reendil," with the rest of the placards read the rest of his family. He sat down in front of them, crossing his legs as he stared at them longingly. "Hey Mom..." he said as he pursed his lips inward taking a deep breath before exhaling. "Sorry I haven't visited lately. Uncle Edelgard had been keeping me busy. You know him, he's just a busy body; keeps trying to get me ready to be emperor....but...I don't think I'm ready..." he said softly as he nestled up against the large tree and explain the day's events; hoping for some advice but more than that he needed comfort.

Back at the study, Shadowfax had laid down in his new bed of hay and had been watching Jyn carefully for the past few hours. He didn't hate her, and, in fact, as time went on he felt bad for her; for what they did. He knew though that Arty wasn't doing this out of spite or hate, ok, maybe he was, but he has his reasons and maybe if she saw that she'd understand a little better. So, very, very, reluctantly, Shadowfax got up from his bed, walked over to Jyn and gave a soft huff to get her attention.

Jyn just continued to look around for anything interesting when Arty left, now ignoring the Pegasus entirely. Soon picking up a book from a bookshelf that looked to contain the history of human and non humans. She knew that she should probably be concerned by the fact that she actually bothered Arty so much that he needed a break from her, but she really didn't to be honest. She just couldn't find it in herself to sympathize with him, even though she was aware that everyone had their own hardships, humans and non humans alike. Though, this was most likely because something was stopping her from feeling anything other than fear and resentment towards humans, it was her own pain and despair. The trauma she had experienced as child presents itself in her in many ways, but one of them being the fact that she never seemed to care how negative situations affected humans, especially in this war. It also didn't help that she truly didn't understand why Arty did the things that he did, even though she might say and believe other wise, since all the things she said earlier about his intentions were just solely based on her past experiences with humans.

The more she thought about this, the more she was remembering, it was a bad idea to continue on like this but she couldn't stop herself anymore......she...she remembered it all.....the broken bottles of alcohol.....the whip.....the darkness.....the isolation....the screams.....all the memories started to repeat in her mind. Part of her actually found it quiet ironic, since humans weren't the ones considered to be the monsters after all, but as it turns out, they can be the real monsters.

As she kept on thinking about this, the more upset it made her, as she was unknowingly beginning to dig her claws into the book she was currently holding. Though, it didn't take to long after this for her to snap out of it and realize what she was doing. Not, feeling like reading anymore, Jyn put the book back, not really caring much about the new claw marks on it, and went over to the cot and sat down on it. She definitely didn't want to sleep but she didn't want to do much of anything else either. So, she just sort of stared at nothing, once again letting herself get lost in her own thoughts. However, after awhile Jyn heard a small huff and looked up to see Shadowfax seemingly trying to get her attention. "what do you want?" She said coldly, wanting nothing to do with the Pegasus

Last edited:
Shadowfax just kind of brought his muzzle closer to Jyn. He hated the idea of getting any closer to this woman who seemed to want to murder him, but it was the only to be able to talk to him. As much as he hated he had to create a telekinetic bond if he was going to be able to say anything to her. I mean, it was technically possible for him to force his voice into her mind, but, one, he was quite terrible at it, and two, the last thing he needs is to barge in, uninvited, into someone's mind that already didn't like him that much.

Jyn just stared at Shadowfax as he brought his muzzle towards her, not making any sort of movement at all to reach out to him, and shortly after she finally made a move. To turn her back towards him and lay down on the cot, "leave me alone already you dumb horse.....you've already done enough damage" She said that, starting off just as coldly before but that last part sounded weaker for some reason. After that, she pretended to fall asleep so the Pegasus would go away, silently praying that her people were alright.

Shadowfax wouldn't budge. He wasn't going to let this go that easily. Why do all bipeds have to make everything so difficult he asked himself as he bumped this cot with his hoof. "Hey! That's racist and I have a name ok?! And you're going to listen to what I have to say" He said sharply into her mind. It couldn't be helped at this point and he had to get her to understand.

Jyn continued to ignore Shadowfax as he bumped the cot with his hoof, though she visible tensed up when she heard a voice in her head that definitely wasn't her own. It didn't take her long to figure out who this must be coming from and she instantly whipped around to face the Pegasus, "Get. Out. Of. My. Head. Now." She growled out as her claws sharpen and extend themselves.

"Hey well I gave you a chance to talk cordially but you're just not listening. So here we are. I don't like being inside your head as much as you might think I do." Shadowfax said stubbornly as he stepped back a tiny bit to give her space but he wasn't leaving that was for sure. "Look. I know you don't care for me too much, and you don't too much for me either but you're going to listen to me one way or another. Huh, I've never been able to say that till now." He said, the last part more of a musing to himself more than anything.

Jyn gripped her head as Shadowfax spoke to her,as if hearing his voice in her head was hurting her, though this really wasn't the case as she just wanted the Pegasus to get out of her head. Mostly because she feared that he could be able to hear her thoughts, something that no one but her should be exposed to, ever. She also didn't enjoy the fact that he just barged into her head like that and was now making demands for her to listen to him, so it wouldn't take very long to see that she was not going to be cooperative, no, not in the least. "....I don't need to listen to anything you have to say....this is your last warning, get out of my head. Now" Jyn said lowly as she stopped holding her head as she looked him dead in the eyes, her eyes almost appeared as if they were...changing.

It was unknown how many knew this about her other than herself, or maybe she was the only one who knew this since this wasn't something that she had told anyone before. But, when she was all worked up like this and panicked, she became much more dangerous, downright deadly if pushed far enough. This was probably due to the fact that when she was distressed like this, she could become much more dangerous, downright deadly if she's pushed that far. It was one of her natural instincts that had developed when she was much younger, usually only coming out when she feels threatened, which she definitely felt right now. However, this instinct is difficult to control as every sense and strength is set up to the max and wielding that kind of power with ease is not a task that she can say that she can accomplish. And, to be honest, Jyn really didn't like it when this instinct came out, as she felt more like a monster than anything when it came out. But, by now it was too late as Jyn started growling and took a stance that would make it easy for her to pounce on Shadowfax. Her claws were extended, her skin started darkening to a darker shade of gray, the red tips at the end on her hair began to grow, making her hair slightly less black, and her normally red irises started to turn black to match the surrounding area around her irises while her pupils narrowed and seemed to turn a crimson red.

Last edited:
"No, you do! All this time all you ever seem to care about is your feelings and you being hurt! Have you ever considered how much he's been hurt? Look, both humans and non-humans suck ass, nobody can deny that, but I can't sit around and have you judge him like that without knowing him and potentially harm him....he's the only family I got...." Shadow said back at her defiantly, trying to be brave, but not being able to truly hide the fear in his eyes. He's had to fight on his own before and he wasn't going to be pushed around just because he was a seen as "just a horse." Arty was the only person that ever really treated him like an equal; like family. And if this is what it was going to come to, then this is what it's going to have to be, the pegasus thought to himself as he backed up a few feet and braced himself for whatever fight he was going to have to endure.

During this time, Arty was slowly waking up from the nap he had taken in the garden. "Hey mom....thanks for letting me rest here....as much as I know I don't think I can really do this without you...or any of the family really....I have to, for everyone." He said as he eyes slowly fluttered away the sleepiness and he stood up with a big stretch as his arms reached towards the sky. "I'll fix this Mom, and end this war and keep your dream...our dream alive!" The prince said boldly to the grave as he ran off. "Tell Georgie I'll come back to tell him more stories! I promise!" Arty called out as he was leaving to the castle. It was getting late and he knew, if nothing else, that Jyn at least needed to eat; maybe after she got some food inside her she would feel a little better. Definitely the news that he was going to give her would definitely cheer her up, he thought to himself as he walzted into the kitchen and asked for an early meal to go. This took maybe around 15 minutes or so, but Arty quickly ran back to the study to give it to her.

Those words seemed to hit her hard, especially ‘family’. However, she hadn’t even been trying to hold herself back, so Jyn was now nothing more than a bystander to her own destruction and could only watch how much of a monster she could become. Her skin was only a few shades away from black at this point, hair was about split in half in between red and black at the midpoint of her hair, teeth were sharpening, and her horns grew longer and sharper, the red tips on those grew as well. Jyn was gone, as the monster had been awakened.

It was only moments later when she pounced on Shadowfax, digging her sharp claws into him with sliced through him like butter. She soon then bit down on him to rip even more of his flesh out, the blood staining her mouth and teeth. He attacks didn’t stop though, they kept going again and again, not even stopping when there was blood everything, all over her claws and mouth.
Things went on like this for about 10 more minutes, and it didn’t even take all those minutes for Jyn to realize that what she was doing was wrong, that she was going to far, that she could kill him, that this wasn’t what she wanted at all, even though she had been pissed at him she never actually wanted to kill him, or at least now that she was doing it she could see how wrong it was. But, it did take those precious minutes to get ahold of herself and stop attacking him. As soon as she had gained control again, her body started to revert back to its normal state. And once that happened, Jyn looked around at everything, the blood, the mess, and the now wounded Pegasus.....she regretted everything. She knew that she should’ve listened to him, and maybe they wouldn’t be in this mess now. Despite this though, Jyn knew that apologies had to wait as she knew that Shadowfax needed to live if he was ever going to hear them. Quickly rushing over to him and trying to ignore the blood and the smell of it, her hands started to glow a crimson red as she started to press her hands against the bloody Pegasus.

The glow from her hands moving from there to the many wounds on Shadowfaxes body, healing them. Though this process was definitely going to take awhile if she wanted it done right, and for him be alright. And as much as she didn’t want to think about it, this whole situation reminded her of something, one of her if not her biggest regrets, the only difference being that her victims weren’t Pegasus's.......or survived. Just thinking about that fateful day brought tears to her eyes as she prayed that the same wasn’t about to happen. Though, she did her best to push those thoughts away as it was clear that she needed to focus on the task at hand. The sound of someone coming up the stairs seemed to stop her dead in her tracks, as her heart dropped since she knew who it was without even looking and she also knew that he wasn't going to be happy.

Last edited:
Shadowfax tried to put up the best fight he could; getting a few decent licks with his own hooves but nowhere near as much damage as she had caused. Around this time, Arty had gotten to the study, spoke the magic words to get inside and was walking upstairs. "Guys? everything ok? I brought food...." He called as he was reaching up the top of the stairs to see the horrifying sight before him. "By the Goddess...." was all he could say as the plate of food fell from his hands and he rushed to the side of his best friends. "I'm an idiot....I shouldn't have left you here alone with her....this is my fault..." Arty said as he began to try and heal and clean up Shadowfax; fighting back the tears as much as he could.

"No...hey, it's my fault bud...I...I just pushed too hard...." Shadowfax said weakly to the Prince. "Shhh, don't talk right now....just rest...I'll get you up in now time ok? Don't you dare leave me too with all these crazy people, that's an order." He tried to say confidently, but hidden underneath it all was a tinge of weakness. Arty didn't look at or even say anything to Jyn; he couldn't. He was scared right now of what he might do to her if he did. He just let the silence do the talking as he worked on helping his friend recover.

Jyn had immediately stepped away from Shadowfax when Arty rushed over to him, terrified of what he was going to do to her when this was all over, terrified of herself for what she did, terrified that she might’ve killed the poor Pegasus. Her fear even stopped her from approaching the Pegasus again, even though she knew that she could help to heal him as well. So she just watched as Arty healed his friend, taking note of how the man didn’t even seem to acknowledge her existence, and that was not a good sign to her.

There were tears in her eyes as she wished that she could take it all back, but she can’t and she knew it. Soon looking down at her hands to find them covered in blood, and then touching her face to find it wet with the same liquid. Jyn hated what she can become, how dangerous she could really be, why the other non humans liked her so much. In truth, she never actually wanted to hurt anybody, but I’m the end she always ended up hurting everybody. She wasn’t sure what to do though, as she didn’t think that it was a good idea to approach but she also didn’t think that it was right to just stand there quietly. After a while of just looking ashamed of her actions, Jyn finally found her voice and mustered up the courage to speak, “.....I’m sorry....I didn’t meant to” she said pathetically. Even though she knew very well that sorry wasn’t going to cut it, she still felt the need to at least show some of her remorse.

Eventually Shadowfax got to a stable point to where Arty could get him up to get him to his bed. He sighed a sigh of relief as he pulled the string from his ponytail to let his hair down a bit. "I...just clean up this mess please...there's a bucket and a faucet downstairs...." was the only thing that the prince could respond to Jyn's apology.

He honestly didn't know how to respond right to all that has going on. In the moment back there all he saw was the "beast" that everyone talked about. he had an angry and sadness that was raging inside of him that screamed out for vengeance, but he also thought about the promise he had made. He promised to be strong. "Just sleep now Shadowfax... I'll get you cleaned up..." He said softly to his friend as he walked over to the sink and washed all the blood of his hands before he grabbed one of the rags and started to mop off the blood on the Pegasus's fur/feathers. While Arty cleaned Shadowfax, the prince started to him a soft lullaby to him. It was one that his mother used to sing to him, but what he didn't know was that it was originally a non-human lullaby.

Jyn just quietly nodded at Arty's response, not really expecting to be forgiven at all considering what she had done. Quickly following his words and going downstairs to grab the bucket and fill it from the faucet soon after that, but not before she used the faucet to clean up herself as best she could. She then grabbed some towels and went back upstairs with the items, wasting no time to start cleaning up the mess she made. She was a bit shocked though that he didn't kill her on the spot, or at least toss her in some sort of dungeon, not that she was going to question it though.

As she cleaned though, she couldn't help but overhear the soft lullaby that Arty was singing to the Pegasus, hearing that made her pause and almost drop the bloody towel that she was currently holding. Jyn recognized, no, knew that song by heart. It took her back to when she was first taken in by the non humans, when she was just 13 years old. The older creatures used to sing that same lullaby to them when they needed help to sleep, and later on when she grew up she took on that same role and liked to sing that lullaby to the small children in an attempt to calm them from all the damage and pain that the war has caused to them and as a way to tell them that everything will be alright in the end. The memories that song brought her was enough to cause slow tears to start rolling down her face and for her to ever so silently sing along as well as she went back to cleaning. The lullaby made her miss her people even more and made her wish that everything will be alright in the end.

It didn't take too long to get Shadowfax to go to sleep as he had lost a good amount of blood. While he was singing it brought back the memories of his mom singing it to him. It was different days then, he could remember the nights when he was a young boy, maybe 5 or 6, and he wouldn't go to bed till Mom would at least tell him one story. She would tell him stories of all the places she had traveled to and all the different types of humans and non-humans that she had met. He remembered as he got older, she started telling him her dreams for the future; when she would lean down, cupping his young face in her hand before kissing him on the forehead and telling him that one day she would entrust that dream to him too, before leaving him to go to sleep.

He sat on the hay floor for a few minutes before he could muster up the strength to go upstairs and talk to Jyn. "Hey....I'll be back in a few minutes...." He said softly to her as he helped her clean up by picking up food that he had dropped earlier. "I'll get us some new food....and then we have to talk...." he said as he looked at her while he stood back up with the trash in his hands. There didn't exist any anger or hatred in his eyes at that moment surprisingly; all that showed in those brown eyes were a combination of just sadness and exhaustion; so much exhaustion. "Just....please....no more trouble like this....or else you're going to give me no more choices..." he said softly as he started to head back down. "I'm really trying right now..." he said almost silently to himself.

As Jyn finished cleaning up the mess, she started to think about her people, back when she was younger and the war wasn't as much as a problem as it is now. The creatures loved and accepted her, not even asking why she hadn't been with them sooner or who her parents even were, they just saw her as a lost and scared child, which she was, and took her in. However, as the war progressed, the love seemed to die off and was replaced with respect. The people started to seek out the most powerful and have them fight the battles and/or do other tasks that required abilities that only few had, which was where they started to come to Jyn for guidance and help since most knew that she was capable of doing things that most cannot. Though, there was something that made her different from any and all other non humans, and it had nothing to do with her abilities or what she was capable of doing.

Jyn slightly looked up at him with wide, tear-filled eyes when she finally heard Arty speaking to her, before she silently nodded at him and quickly put her head back down in fear and shame, though still noticing how there was no trace of anger or resentment in his eyes, and only seeing sadness and exhaustion in them. Seeing that and hearing his words only made fer feel worse, she really screwed up and shew knew it, though she didn't know how to make it all better, or if there was even a way to. Jyn just finished up cleaning and quietly waited for him to return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back