The Great Papyrus

FlintLock

Master of Bad Times
Name: Papyrus

race: Skeleton

soul: Monster soul/White/

gender identity: Male (Probably)

sexuality: Straight/Normal

appearance: A tall skeleton who wears what he calls his "Battle Body".

th

magic (if any, monsters only): Blue attack/(I dont know the name of the Move/Don't move bones)

main weapon: Bones

extra information: He wants to be in the Royal Guard..He also is the younger brother to Sans

battle stats (can change as role play continues)

LV: N/A?

HP: 680

ATK:   20 (Neutral) 3 (Genocide) (8)

DEF: 20 (Neutral) 3 (Genocide) (2)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Papyrus

race: Skeleton

soul: Monster soul/White/

gender identity: Male (Probably)

sexuality: Straight/Normal

appearance: A tall skeleton who wears what he calls his "Battle Body".

th

magic (if any, monsters only): Blue attack/(I dont know the name of the Move/Don't move bones)

main weapon: Bones

extra information: He wants to be in the Royal Guard..He also is the younger brother to Sans

battle stats (can change as role play continues)

LV: N/A?

HP: 680

ATK:   20 (Neutral) 3 (Genocide) (8)

DEF: 20 (Neutral) 3 (Genocide) (2)

Good To go.

Good To go.

Papyrus is how much older, Ten Years? I just need to know if he's still about frantic (But not as crazy) About humans etc. If he's changed in any big ways please tell me before I mess things up ;/ Also, I dont have Permission to view the Chapter with the latest post, and the only one I have permission for is locked..

Papyrus is how much older, Ten Years? I just need to know if he's still about frantic (But not as crazy) About humans etc. If he's changed in any big ways please tell me before I mess things up ;/ Also, I dont have Permission to view the Chapter with the latest post, and the only one I have permission for is locked..

The role plays are all locked because they haven't started yet, we need more characters first, as for papy it's been 10 years but since frisk never left the ruins papy still hasn't seen a human so he's the same as normal. 

The role plays are all locked because they haven't started yet, we need more characters first, as for papy it's been 10 years but since frisk never left the ruins papy still hasn't seen a human so he's the same as normal. 

Oh, Papyrus, you..

Users who are viewing this thread