• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Great OOC of Delaran

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
SHADOW! You just stole my idea of a pyromancer... crud...
xD. Revenge shall be mine!

Oh, and Jackaboi, I love how you added the pic of Saber... xD.

Ah my character is almost complete, if you wish to have a relationship (whether romantic or platonic) just DM me and we can discuss something.

I’ll be finishing off my character today and if we’re lucky we might be able to to have the rp started at some point today too c:

If you’re all ready for it that is

Oh I would be willing to start today, just want to read the other's characters too.

There my character is up, feel free to ask me questions if need be.
Sorry late reply, I’ll have a look now.

Edit: Yus Honey is vry adorbs 10/10 would read again

Edit 2: I'm also stealing that theme song for a future oc >w>

Last edited:
Ah thank you! Took me a little bit to think of a backstory for her, so if you have any ideas for her just hit me up.

Ah thank you! Took me a little bit to think of a backstory for her, so if you have any ideas for her just hit me up.
Absolutely, Elisa is nearly done too. After that I'll give others time to get their oc's finished and get this rp a rolling!

Yo, finally got some time to sit down and use my computer for more then an occasional DM response. I'm going to skim through the lore and character sheet and try and get something ready as soon as possible

world building in RPs 101: Don't be afraid to add something... as long as it fits in the theme
Alright then into the lore it goes, I feel like I might be being a bit lax but really Magus sounds great. Ofc I can't just keep adding new mage settlements for everyone cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back