• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Great OOC of Delaran

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A kingdom is nothing without their boob plate blacksmith making all the woman looking fine in combat Kappa

xD. Sure.
Just add those unneeded chest plates, por favor.

Still, it looks more like proper armor than what most anime potray.

ADD ON: Oh, God. I made the wrong impression. Groans. Alright, so, erm.. heheh...

What side are you going to be on, ShadowHounder ShadowHounder ?

Last edited:
xD. Sure.
Just add those unneeded chest plates, por favor.

Still, it looks more like proper armor than what most anime potray.

ADD ON: Oh, God. I made the wrong impression. Groans. Alright, so, erm.. heheh...

What side are you going to be on, ShadowHounder ShadowHounder ?
I am a man of simple things, I see Magic I abuse

Random fact

The chest plates for female crafted armour was actually properly crafted to fit comfortably. You know cuz no one wants squashed bewbs in combat

Hmm.....

I wanna be a mage, but I also want each side to be balanced...
Crap. Lemme think this over...:confused:

Hm well it was likely that I was going to make the king and grandmaster npcs but now that might just be for the king instead

So both my characters will probably be in the no magic side after all. I have good reasoning for this

Oh I see, well I'm interested to see everyone's mages and non-mages! Oh I do have a question, can there be a character that has animalistic properties? Or a character that is half human or not completely human but is a mage? For example a kitsune or a human mage with cat ears?

Oh I see, well I'm interested to see everyone's mages and non-mages! Oh I do have a question, can there be a character that has animalistic properties? Or a character that is half human or not completely human but is a mage? For example a kitsune or a human mage with cat ears?
Sure, don't see why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back