• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Great Gatsby

Do you think there should be an extravagent party now or later?

• Now!! DUhhhh hurry up!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Later, I can wait.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

sprouhtt

溺死花
goldoni.regular.png

Welcome to the roaring 20s where women wore beautiful and elegant flappers and danced to their hearts content. And some men were throwing these extravagant parties just to forget about the war that's happening. In this The Great Gatsby thread, you can be anyone you choose to be. You can be a highly wealthy person or a person who has little money, but money shouldn't define who you are. This RP will consist of extravagant parties and amusements of all different sorts as well as drama, romance and all of the above.

Gats 3.jpg

If you care to join, please post your character sheet in the CS! (The Link is below)

Always accepting!

Last edited:
You wake up in the morning and receive a letter on your front porch that says the words 'Jay Gatsby,' on the envelope and you open it and begin reading.

You are cordially invited to attend Mr. Jay Gatsby's party tonight at 7pm.

(This is an opener to help you with your first post. We are going to start with the great and fabulous Gatsby party where he has invited you all to attend his over the top, big shebang type of parties that he throws every so often. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST NOW)

snowstormspawn snowstormspawn Aio Aio Truff Truff Angst Angst Rage Rage @tiedyed unicorn @
⌞ʜᴏɴᴇy⌝

Madeline knew there was a Gatsby party tonight. It spread through the city like wildfire, there was no way you could miss it. That meant Madeline got to put on her only fancy dress and sneak into the great library to soak up as much alcohol and information she could. She didn't have an invitation, or at least it never got to her. As she arrived that night, she covered her face with a glittery mask and molded into a large group entering. When she got in, she removed the mask and looked at the huge entrance. What a beautiful house. It took her breath away everytime. She stood for a few seconds, people pushing past her to try and get further inside. What she would do to trade her small apartment for this lavish house. She continued in, grabbing a drink from a servant who was walking around with trays. She took a sip of the bitter liquid and felt it burn down her throat. She wandered, watching already drunk people party. She hated drunk people but they were a blast to watch.

Elsie Germain
Interactions: None
Mentions: None

"Baby! Elsie! Oh I knew it would come! This is your big break baby! You made it!" Elsie was awoken by the happy cries of her manager. Groaning as he opened her curtains, letting the natural light in, exposing the mess in Elsie tiny one room apartment. Beads and dresses strewn everywhere, a clear path from her bed to the door. In short Elsie lived like a pig, never seeming to have enough time to clean between sleep and her shows.

"In Gods good name Alan, what on earth are you talking about?" She growled, sitting up in her bed she held the covers over her chest, curlers still in her hair. She squinted at him, her eyes still adjusting to the light as he thrust the letter into her view. "It's Gatsby's God damn party Baby. That what I'm talking about. You got into Gatsby's God damn party." Elsie snatched the letter from his hand, grabbing her glasses from her bed side. With the glasses at the edge of her nose she read the letter her smile growing bigger by the second.

There was squealing and crying in the next few minutes, but what did one expect would happen when called upon by Gatsby himself. "What am I even going to wear Alan?" Elsie asked as she tied her robe around her before getting out of bed. She went through all of her dress, most of which were hand made, because who one earth had the money to buy things pre-made. Looking at her options in dressing, Elsie sighed.

The entire day Alan and Elsie planned out what Elsie would wear, her hair, and even make up and by the time the party came around Elsie's room was messier than earlier, if that was even possible. Elsie arrived to the party late per usual, happy with her choice of dress. "I knew the man was loaded but I never thought he was this loaded." Elsie mumbled as she watched the elite sip their champagne, their laughter rising above the crowd. Elsie took it all in, not knowing the next time she would have this opportunity.

cfeff63a6e1c1f186d619d5fc4c5b429.jpg

lily-collins.jpg
Interaction: Nobody
Mentioned: Nobody

Wynonna woke up to the sound of a knock at her bedroom door. She didn't answer the first time since she was taken over by the blankets that consumed her body. Wynnona changes back and forth from being a morning and a night person and frankly she gives up on it. Wynonna mumbled the words,"Come in!" underneath the amounts of blankets. She poked her head out when a maid came in who had blonde hair and blue eyes, she was in her late thirties. "An invitation miss, from Gatsby." She tells Wynonna. Wynonna appeared out from under the covers, "OHHH...whatever could he be inviting me to?" She mumbled as the maid handed her the letter and she smiled before the maid left. Wynonna opened it and read it and she got happy, "How exciting!" She said as she got out of bed and made her bed and headed into the bathroom while reading the short letter before setting it down on the chair that was in the bathroom. "Well then, there is much to do before the party," Wynonna said as she began getting undressed to step into the bath that was made for her before she had woke up. Wynonna has people working for her at her house like cleaning the rooms, or serving dinner or tending to a few things. She rarely overworks them unless she is having a dinner party but she doesn't take advantage of the people who work for her, and plus she pays them well. She doesn't want to seem like a lady who doesn't know how to do anything so she cleans her room, makes her bed, and takes care of herself. When Wynonna was done taking a bath, she walked out and dried off.

Who: Raeshawn Jackson
Where: Home then Party
Mentioned: USER=24972] sprouhtt sprouhtt [/USER] Truff Truff Aio Aio
men-hairstyles-afro-african-american-71796.jpg

Raeshawn woke up early in the morning, rubbing his stiff neck before he stood up to his full height of 6,5 and stretched out. Walking to his front door of the home that he rented as he opened it to check out if they had the family had anything but he noticed beside the morning newspaper was a note with his name on it, curious he looked at it before opening it. "A Invitation to Mr. Jay Gatsby's Party" Raising a eyebrow as he wondered why a black man (A Big Bruising Boxer at that) would be consider to get receive it, he smiled sightly before he went out to do his morning work out.

Hours later and he returned to the home before he showered up and got change into a suit which was a damn fine one and grabbed some rings to wear on his fingers, he looked at himself before he nodded and went to party. As he arrived, he was asking to leave the property by security even when he showed his invitation they told him to leave before they hurt him. A couple minutes later, Raeshawn walked into the Large Mansion with bloody rings as he was whipping them off with a handkerchief which belong to one of those bums. Throwing it onto the ground before grabbed a drink and look around for someone to have conversation with as his eyes latched onto the figure of Madeline, he begun to walk over to her as he walked beside and said "Hello Miss, How is your Evening?" he smiled as he looked at her however his face was splash by champagne as a drunkard was getting riled and he didn't like Black People so when he saw Raeshawn he decided to waste a drink, Whipping his face as he stared at the smaller man as thoughts where running through his head.

sprouhtt sprouhtt Truff Truff Aio Aio

Last edited:
~Faye, Roy.~

This was the first time Faye had ever been invited to attend one of Gatsby’s parties. When she received the envelope with the invitation in the mail that morning, she’d called her cousin, buzzing with excitement.

“Oh Roy, I’ve been invited to Gatsby’s party tonight! Will you be there?”
Roy laughed. “Of course I’ll be there. Who do you take me for?”
Faye looked around her apartment with wide, dark blue eyes as she realized something. “What in the world should I wear?”
Roy thought about that for a moment. He didn’t have useful knowledge of ladies’ fashion, but he had a few tips to offer. “Anything but a gown if you want to spare it. The party will be so crowded that it will constantly get stepped on.” There was a pause on the other end of the line. Fearing that he’d said something rude, Roy asked “Faye? Are you still on the line?”
“But gowns are all I have, Roy.” She’d saved the gowns her father had bought for her, at a time when he was wealthier. Thankfully she hadn’t outgrown them.
“We could go into town and find you something suitable,” Roy suggested. “I’ve got to run some errands before noon, anyway.”
Faye smiled to herself. He’d always been so nice to her. But she wasn’t going to need his help. She’d come up with a solution to the problem. “Don’t worry. I know where I can find something.”
“Wonderful. I’ll see you at the party tonight.”

~

Faye appeared to the party in a royal purple flapper dress she’d borrowed from her acting wardrobe. She was fully intent on dancing the night away, something she wouldn’t be able to do in a full-length gown. She took a moment to marvel at the home. It was the grandest home that she had ever seen in her entire life. As soon as she was past the doors, she headed straight for the dance floor.

Roy had arrived to the party sporting a fancy suit accented with a bowtie- the way most gentlemen appeared to Gatsby’s lavish parties. He’d taken care to brush his hair and slick it back. Making his way slowly through the throngs of people, he searched the crowds for some familiar faces.Roy grabbed a glass of white liquor off a server’s tray. He never drank too much at parties, but it took a while for him to loosen up enough to hit the dance floor.

Madeline finished her drink and handed it to a tray toting person in exchange for another. She took a sip of her next one, finding this one to be fruity. It only took about two for her to feel silly and light. She admired the house even more as she walked. A massive chandelier hung above her head. The ceiling was adorned with beautiful gold and flowing paintings. It was a wonder how someone like Gatsby lived alone in the house, as far as everyone knew. It must get lonely. Maybe that was why he threw these parties. She continued towards the dance floor, shooting a cheeky, mischievous grin at a tall gentleman as she passed. ( snowstormspawn snowstormspawn )

She was stopped by Raeshawn, someone she had come to know at these parties. "Raeshawn you darling my evening is going great!" She laughed and hugged the drunk man. "Your suit is wonderful tonight" she looked at his outfit, ignoring how drunk he was. She looked back to him and smirked "enjoying the alcohol I see?" ( Rage Rage )

When the mail arrived that morning, Mordecai had just finished with his routine reading of the daily paper and was preparing himself to head off to work. There were the usual items - bills (plenty of those, which he chose to file away with the rest of them to be dealt with at a later date), a few advertisements, a letter from an elderly woman with whom he had kept in touch after doing work for her a while back - but today, in addition, there was something rather unexpected: an invitation to a party to be hosted by none other than Mr. Jay Gatsby. He, like many of his acquaintances, was no stranger to such parties, but Gatsby. That was new. In a way, it served as fuel for his sense of vanity.

That evening, upon arriving at the party, he couldn't help the need to take a moment to appreciate the place. With his line of work, he'd seen plenty of fine homes, but never as large or extravagant as this one. The interior was far from disappointing as well; as he entered the building into a room filled to the brim with well-dressed men and women, he wondered if the proprietor had designed it himself.

His eyes scanned the crowd, and of all the many guests, the one that happened to catch his eye was a woman, dressed in clothing of much more humble means than his own, who seemed to have isolated herself in a far corner of the room. Hers was a new face, and new faces were always of particular interest to a man like Lester.

"Unused to large crowds, are you darling?" he questioned as he approached her, stopping directly at her side but keeping his eyes focused on the rest of the room. @⌞ʜᴏɴᴇʏ⌝

Roy noticed a pretty woman grinning at him as she passed, and being the polite person that he was, he was obliged to smile back. Just as she’d walked past him, he realized that her face had seemed familiar. But the image of the bleak, dark place that his mind conjured up was inconsistent with her radiant aura. Maybe it was all just his imagination, he thought. He After finishing his drink, he was inclined to figure out where he could have possibly seen her before. decided to grab another drink and stick around, noticing that she was talking to somebody else. He did not want to be rude or interrupt.

Faye noticed Roy standing near the dance floor and quickly walked up to him. “What are you doing standing idly by?” She glanced in the direction he was looking in, and a smile crossed her face. “My, my, you’ve got your eyes on someone, haven’t you?” she asked with a chuckle.

Roy looked down at her in surprise and cleared his throat. He hadn’t noticed she was standing next to him. “She seemed familiar is all,” he said softly and took another sip of his drink.

“You should ask her for a dance, then!” Faye had a theatrical habit of projecting her voice. It was something she had acquired from all of her time on the stage, and sometimes she forgot that she wasn't acting.

“Not so loud, Faye,” Roy said through his teeth. “And besides, she’s already speaking with someone.”
Faye shrugged. “Then dance with me,” she said. “When she’s available or someone asks to dance with me, we’ll split.”
Roy hesitated, then set his empty glass on a passing server’s tray and obliged to Faye’s request. The two of them stepped on the floor and began to dance, keeping more distance between them than the other dancers did. Truff Truff

Madeline talked to Raeshawn for a few minutes, consistently noticing that the handsome man had stopped to study her. She pat Raeshawn on his broad shoulders. "Well I'm going to go to the library." She said with a smile. "Don't get too beat up alright? Win one for me." She gently touched a bruise on his cheek, her nurse mindset coming back.

She smiled and they parted ways. She heard a girl tell the man to ask her to dance. Madeline glanced over at hm, catching his eye for a moment. She gave him a sweet smile. He was handsome, that's for sure. She made her way to the grand staircase that lead up to the hallway that contained the library. She dodged drunken college kids who were sliding down the banister as she made her way up and laughed as they crashed at the bottom.

She gave the crazy party a last look as she turned into the quiet hallway and into the large library. She closed the double doors behind her and took a deep breath. The smell of books and wood. She took off her necklace and earrings and put them on the table next to a fluffy chair. She grinned and climbed the ladder to an upper shelf. What should she read next? She did have all night. snowstormspawn snowstormspawn

JS121975985-AFP-Lily-Collins-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTByYZ93P9oRA6ohMQDqnGaUAiX5lLjOCvo8S5eMpyYw.jpg

Interaction: N/A (free)
Mentioned: snowstormspawn snowstormspawn

Wynonna thanked her driver, Albert, for the ride over to Gatsby's and she told him at what time to come back and pick her up. Wynonna pattered her dress to make sure it was wrinkly or dusty. She could hear the music from outside, and as she walked closer and closer the music or should I say the orchestra got bigger and better. Cars from all over New York showed up. Generals, actors, actresses, and many big names showed up. People didn't need to know who Gatsby was in order to show up to his parties. They were big, extravagant and helped people take their minds off of a few things. Wynonna loved parties, especially big ones because you could meet new faces and dance to your hearts content without having a small crowd of people gossip on you.

As she walked towards the dance floor a waiter offered her a glass of champagne so she took it without hesitation. Wynonna avoided eye contact with a few of the men from the bar that was across the room. She saw the way they were eyeing and frankly it disgusted her. She shook her head and gave her back to them. Wynonna saw a few people she knew so she began having a conversation with them. The conversation was mostly about how grand this party was and about politics which bored Wynonna just a bit because they kept on repeating the same thing. Wynonna saw a man with blonde hair on the dance floor with a women who seemed to look like she was close to the same age as her. Wynonna grew interested in the blonde haired fellow that she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. Before she knew it she shook her head and chuckled softly to herself, Oh god what's wrong with me, She thought to herself. Wynonna wasn't the type of girl that could flirt so she usually remained silent under these kinds of events.

Wynonna looked away so that she didn't seem like a creep.

Faye watched the woman Roy had smiled at earlier leave the ballroom. “Where is she going?” she asked as she spun past him. She’d never been in Gatsby’s home before, so she did not know much about what the many rooms contained.
“The library,” Roy replied after glancing at the grand staircase. He’d considered it, but never actually walked inside. He didn’t read nearly as much as his cousin did. He had met his ex-fiancée through Faye. The two of them had been in the same book club together. One day Faye had invited her over for tea, and the rest was history. He kept some of the books she had owned in the attic of his home. He didn’t have the heart to let him go.

“I don’t suppose you’ll follow her?” Faye asked curiously. They were at a quiet corner of the dance floor, far enough from the band to have a conversation. And the current song was slower, anyway.
“She would probably like to be by herself,” Roy said.
“I still think you should go.”
He sighed. “That’s much too bold. Besides, do I look like a man who reads to you?”
“You read Frankenstein.”
Roy laughed. “When I was a boy.”

Faye smiled and continued dancing, when suddenly she noticed a woman who was familiar to her watching her cousin. She tugged at the sleeve of Roy’s suit. He stepped to the side of the dance floor with her, where no one would be able to hear them speaking. “What is it?” he asked.
“I simply cannot believe it,” Faye began. “My favorite author is here. And she's looking this way,” she whispered, glancing over his shoulder. Roy turned around and briefly glanced at the woman who was watching them just as she looked away.
“Your favorite author?”
Faye narrowed her eyes, disappointed that he seemed to have forgotten. “Wynonna McClare?”
“Oh. Yes, I remember. You recommended her book to me.”

“I wish they would adapt that book to film,” Faye said, pouting slightly. She loved the book, adored the characters, and admired Miss McClare’s persistence to get published, even when the odds were stacked against her. If an adaptation for the book was on the table, she would audition for any role. She just wanted to be a part of it.

Roy seemed caught in his thoughts for a moment. “What about a radio drama?” he asked. His father’s company was influential enough to make something like that happen. He smiled when he saw Faye’s eyes widen.
“You should speak with her about that!” she said excitedly. “Wait- hold on. I’ll go find the lady and find out who she is for you,” she added, moving towards the staircase.
“Faye, hold on!" Roy called, the smile fading from his face. "What should I say to her?” he asked nervously, glancing over his shoulder at the pretty brunette woman.
“You’ll come up with something, silly!” Faye called back over her shoulder. “I know you will!” She continued up the stairs and slipped into the library. Truff Truff

Roy was hesitant to approach the woman. But at least he had a talking point. And his overall confident nature- plus two servings of liquor- were immensely helpful in this situation. He made his way across the room to her, thinking of something to say so that he wouldn't stumble over his words. Once he was within range of conversation, he cleared his throat. “Good evening,” he said with a small smile. “Miss McClare, right?” sprouhtt sprouhtt

JS121975985-AFP-Lily-Collins-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTByYZ93P9oRA6ohMQDqnGaUAiX5lLjOCvo8S5eMpyYw.jpg

Interaction: snowstormspawn snowstormspawn
Mentioned: N/A

Wynonna looked around the room, seeing different kinds of people from all different walks of life. She saw people who were faking and people who were incredibly making it in the world. During this time period everyone tried to be somebody just to survive in the world. Wynonna was making it and she thanks god everyday for giving her the opportunities to do so. In the later future she hopes to open a school in the Slums for children who wish to further their education. In the Slums, schooling is pretty expensive and not a lot get to go to school since they don't have the money to do so, so she wishes to be the light that guides young children into the unforgivable world.

Moments later, Wynonna is on her third glass and it's either the alcohol talking or she could have sworn that the guy that she was looking at was walking towards her. Wynonna tried to remain calm so she handed the glass to the next waiter that was passing by. She brought her hand up to make sure that her hair was still in one place since her hair has the tendency to go wild and untamed. "Good evening," she said with a warm smile as she met with his eyes.

"Yes, you would be correct. Who do I have a pleasure of speaking with?" Wynonna asked but mentally kicked herself in the head because she thought she was looking a bit uneasy. Wynonna couldn't talk to men who she found an interest in for her life. She would always get nervous and say the wrong things which is why she preferred to remain quiet and alone.

Madeline looked up as someone walked in. She recognized the girl as the guy dancing with the handsome man. That recognition came out of her mouth "you were with that handsome man!" She grinned at the woman's shocked look "oh I know that's much too bold but it's..." she waved it off with her hand. Stuff like that didn't matter to her.

She got down from the ladder with a book in her hand. She excitedly plopped down in the big chair.

She looked at the woman again. "Who are you? What brings you to the library?" She was usually the only one in the library and seeing someone else was surprising to her. Most people didn't even know the way to the library. snowstormspawn snowstormspawn

Faye looked around the library, entranced by the alternating colors of the book spines on the floor-to-ceiling shelves. She was startled by Madeline when she spoke from above her. But she smiled after she heard what she was saying and started to giggle. "I'm sorry if you wanted to be here alone but, I love to read and I just had to see this library for myself..." There was wonder and awe in her voice as she took another look around the library. She sat down in the smaller chair next to the woman and crossed one leg over the other, folded her hands and rested them on her top knee. "I'm Faye. Faye Ashworth," she said. "Who are you?" Truff Truff

Roy was very relieved that he was speaking to the correct person. For all he knew, Faye could have been mistaken. Although he sincerely doubted that was the case with someone that she cared about that much. To his relief, Miss McClare seemed just as nervous as he was about having this conversation. “Pleasure to meet you. Roy Ashworth,” he introduced himself. She might have recognized his surname from the radio ads plastered on billboards and in the papers. Or the ads the radio stations ran for the radios his father's company produced. Their main slogan was 'If you haven't got an Ashworth, you haven't got the best.' He was kind of sick of hearing it at this point. He thought it wasn't very humble, but advertising never was. And they were a bestselling company with the reviews to back it up, so it wasn't disingenuous. “My cousin Faye told me about you. She’s a big fan of your book. Could I have a moment of your time?” He didn’t want to speak too much without asking first. He knew other people at the party had their own things they wanted to do, or other people to speak with. sprouhtt sprouhtt

Madeline put the book in her lap and smiled. "Oh, no I welcome people to join me. I love books so much and there are just so many in this library" She looked up at the shelves. "And the quiet is refreshing after a while in the chaos." She set the book on the table next to her jewelry, enjoying the company she now had.

"Madeline." She introduced herself. She always avoided her last name. Too easy to search her down and find her in the slums in the orphanage or the coffee shop. "An Ashworth huh?" She heard the ads in the coffee shop every day. The family had to be wildly wealthy. That made Madeline feel a little inferior and a tad nervous. Not that she would show it very much. "Must be a life. Stress and all." She commented, not really sure what to say to the woman.

The name surely rang a bell in her head but she was completely lost at where it came from. Plus she was taken away by how polite and beautiful this man was. "You don't say? Well I hope that you could introduce me to her later on." Wynonna was smiling way too hard, so she took it down a notch by taking the next drink that was being served on the silver platter. "You will have to excuse me, I seem to be very parched this afternoon." She tells him as she took a sip before clearing her voice when she was done. "You were saying something about having a moment of my time? If that is correct then you may certainly, we should go somewhere that is hopefully a bit more quiet to speak." She tells him. Wynonna knew this house like the back of her hand, considering the fact that her and Mr. Gatsby went way back. The two of them are travel partners and she usually drags him along with her on her search for new discoveries all over the world.

She walked in front of him, hoping that he would follow. She took another slow drink from her glass and walked into a more private area where there were chairs set up as well as small coffee tables and a small group of people were having a smoke and laugh. Wynonna took a seat on the couch and signaled Roy to sit besides her.

Only a first name. Faye found that interesting. Usually people at parties loved to proclaim which family they were a part of and then bask in the reputation their names held. “Oh, not for me, really,” Faye said with a small smile. “I’m just a humble stage actress,” she said with a wistful sigh at her stagnated career, and everything that was lost after Roy's father Charles decided to boot her father from the company. Faye leaned back further in the chair, making herself comfortable. “It’s my cousin who's got the really stressful life. He's set to inherit the family company from his father." Faye had a flair for the dramatic, and it was time for another shock. "He’s the ‘handsome’ man you saw me dancing with.” It seemed funny to her to be calling him that. She grinned and twirled a short strand of hair around her finger. "Roy is his name." Truff Truff

Roy smiled. Faye would be delighted. He wondered how her conversation was going. He nodded and followed Wynonna through the crowd, appreciating that she’d moved the conversation to a quieter place. “Thank you very much.” He sat down beside her and adjusted his tie. “My father is acquainted with the man in charge of the city’s main radio station,” he continued. “He’s been searching for stories to adapt for programs on the air. It’s a new form of entertainment that’s emerged recently," he explained. "The stories aren't told all in one broadcast. Sometimes, they're divided into different days." He looked around for a few seconds, as if he were searching for the words to put what he was thinking eloquently. He didn't want it to sound rushed or overexcited. “Though I am aware the beauty of a book lies in the pictures painted with words, and the dialogue is just a fraction of what makes a story great, I wanted to ask if you were interested in adapting your book to a radio drama?" he asked, looking to her again. "Or perhaps, another story if that would be better-suited? It would be great publicity for your writing. The entire city would listen in.” He watched Wynonna expectantly, waiting to hear what she thought about it. sprouhtt sprouhtt

Madeline's ears perked up when she said stage actress. "Well. I would think being a stage actress is more interesting than running a stuffy company." She shrugged. "You must be enjoying yourself at least a little." Madeline listened to what she was saying about her cousin. She leaned in slightly when she paused for something dramatic. She loved how this woman spoke, always drawing you in. Faye seemed like the most interesting woman she had ever met.

She grinned, almost wistfully. "Roy...what a wonderful name." She giggled at herself. She had a habit of seeing someone and daydreaming about them. She looked at Faye. "Do you think you could introduce me?" She knew that too was bold for someone that was supposed to be of first class standing. But it was obvious by now that Madeline didn't care about formalities. She might as well meet someone before she took off the expensive disguise she had on and went back to her normal life. snowstormspawn snowstormspawn

Who: Raeshawn Jackson
Where: Gatsby's Party
Mentioned: sprouhtt sprouhtt Truff Truff snowstormspawn snowstormspawn @⌞ʜᴏɴᴇʏ⌝ Angst Angst
men-hairstyles-afro-african-american-71796.jpg

Raeshawn told Madeline "Oh, don't worry. I'll win this for you." Walking slowly in the direction of the drunk who threw some pretty expensive alcohol at his face, he had a small smile on his face as he kept walking. He stopped as the short white drunk yelled for people to gather around so they could watch him whip this big ole Gorilla, Raeshawn kept smiling as he begun to take off his coat while the drunk kept throwing insults saying that no one wait to see blacker than dirt skin. Dropping his coat to the floor as begun to unbutton his dress shirt, his opponent said "You sure you want to do that fat man, no one was to see your blubber but i'll show these people was a real man should like while i kick your ASS!" the whit drunkard hastily took off his top and dropped it to the floor.

Many people gasp in surprise (And Lust for the Ladies) by the large bugling muscles that belong to the physique of Raeshawn. Old Style Prison Tattoos covered his pectorals and abs while a large cross with a bear nailed to it was on his back, The drunk had visible no muscle whatsoever and Rae made him look like a child to his huge father. Putting up his hands into his stance as he looked down the drunk to see any of the bravery he had before, as expected. He saw none of it anymore and He took a couple steps forward before unleashed a powerful jab to his face which was heard by everyone in Ballroom which drew their eyes to conflict that was befalling them. Raeshawn then did a jab and then a cross before he did it over and over over again. Most people cringed, gasped or turn their eyes at the devastating blows that where landing on the face of the Drunk before a loud bone cracking right hook as he sent the annoying tumbling to the ground with a crunched jaw. Raeshawn smiled before he walked over to his dress shirt and coat to putting them back on, the friends of the drunk carried out of the party and it went back to normal however everyone will have remember that beat-down.

Last edited:

"It is always a pleasure to meet fan who adores my books, I appreciate every single one of them." She tells him as an authentic smile appears on her face. It was rather genuine and kind. Wynonna had an accent that she carried around since birth, its a rather light but subtle England accent and if you listen in closely then you can hear it. Wynonna moved to the states at the age of six years old when her father's company grew. "the beauty of a book lies in the pictures painted with words," she muttered the same exact words that he said, but not in a mocking way. The words ran off her lips like taffy and silk. "What a marvelous way of describing, now I am starting to wonder who the real author is." She laughed. But it was really beautiful and she did mean every word that she had said to him.

"I would be delighted to attend one of your radio shows and talk about the book." Wynonna tells him as she makes eye contact with him and for her she never broke the eye contact nor did her eyes ever wander somewhere else. "Between you and I, I am working on another book but I have writers block and seem to be stuck at the moment. Which explains why I am here at this party," she explained to him as she took another sip of her drink.

Faye smiled her signature smile. "Well of course. Although, lord knows that requires its fair share of acting, too." She sighed, putting an elbow up on the armrest of the large chair and propping her head up on her hand. Faye batted her eyelids and watched Madeline innocently. Her eyes were enhanced with heavy dark make-up. When Madeline asked to be introduced to her cousin, she uncrossed her legs. "Yes," she said, pushing herself up and out of the chair, ready to make the introduction. She paused and looked down at Madeline. "You mean now, yes?" She just needed to ask in order to make sure. Truff Truff

Roy smiled shyly at her kind words. He had a way of marveling people with his grandiose plans. Sometimes it was difficult for them to keep up when he got carried away. He was delighted to hear she was fond of the idea he had suggested. “That would be wonderful,” he said. "I'm glad to hear that you've got something new in the works. And you're right... There are certainly some interesting-" He heard some commotion from the ballroom and looked over his shoulder, then took another sip of his drink and turned back to her. "...Characters, here," he finished with a small laugh. sprouhtt sprouhtt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back